2nd loss this year

biglebowski

Reaction score
I can't believe I'm going through another loss. We lost a baby girl in February at 15 weeks. I needed medical management and the process was very traumatic. I was taken in at 8am on the Monday morning to start the process and had lo the day after at 18.10. I didn't pass the placenta and started to bleed a lot. I had to get prepped for surgery very quickly and will never forget how scared my OH looked as I was wheeled away. I didn't get discharged until the next day and felt physically and emotionally broken.
I tried to pick myself up and started to go running. I decided to run a 10k with OH for the charity who made the memory box we received at the hospital. We were so pleased to cross the finish line and have raised over £1000 for the charity. I found out a few weeks back that I was pregnant again and to my delight I'd have been a few weeks pregnant when I ran the race.
However I started spotting on Thurs and I'm fairly certain I've miscarried over the weekend. I feel like I'm back to square one emotionally. I have to take a pregnancy test on Wed morning (how cruel!!) and go to EPU for a scan if it's still positive. I'm terrified if it's still positive I'll need a D&C.
My daughters due date is the 9th of August and I can't believe I should have been bringing her home and I've since lost another. I just feel like such a failure and don't know how to begin to pick up the pieces.
My SIL is pregnant and her lo is due 2 days after my daughter was due. I've hardly seen her since Feb and I'm dreading her lo coming along and feel sick with worry that she will have her lo on my daughters due date. This makes me feel like a terrible, awful person too as we were so close before. I hate feeling resentful that she has had the pregnancy I didn't get to enjoy.
If anyone read that, well done. There's no purpose to this other than to say life is chap at the moment, and I want 2016 to just be over as soon as possible. I can't take any more bad news. Thank goodness for my OH and son. Id stay under the duvet and never come out otherwise.

I'm so so so sorry for all the traumatic things you have and are going through. I don't have very many words of encouragement besides just taking it day by day.

Just keep leaning on your OH, he sounds like a wonderful man. And you will pull through this. God has a plan for everyone.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I'm so sorry for your losses. There are no words that will make you feel better but be gentle with yourself. You are not a horrible person, you are a mother of angels. No one really understands the feeling unless they too are. Sending you light!

im sorry for your losses. Im going through my second miscarriage this year as well and its depressing to be given the hope that you'll get the baby after all on ly to have that one snatched away from you to. I feel your pain. Hopefully it gets better and we'll get our rainbows at the end of these storms.

Hi lovely
I read your post with a knot in my stomach. I can't imagine what you're going thru right now. I'm just experiencing my 3rd miscarriage now at 11 weeks (tho I'm also blessed with one preg that ended in my son). Miscarriages are awful. When you have your second it feels so scary like it's becoming a pattern. I also can't imagine your second trimester miscarriage ��

Look after yourself xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->