2nd or 3rd child?

Keza

Reaction score
Im pregnant with my second child. Everything has happened so much earlier with this pregnancy. My bump is as big now as I was at 30 weeks with my first. I felt movement much sooner than my first and have started experiencing Braxton hicks earlier too. Never got them until way into my 3rd tri with 1st pregnancy. My question is have other second time mums had these symptoms all happen earlier and had an earlier labour?

with my second my morning sickness started at 3 weeks, barely 1 week after ovulation. Braxton hicks started earlier, at 17 weeks. also irritable uterus and contractions from 33 weeks and still made it to my section date at 39 weeks.

with this one my 3rd morning sickness started at 4 5 weeks, Braxton hicks again at 17 weeks, movements I didn't feel till later with this one, my 1st was 16 weeks, 2nd 17 weeks and this one 18 weeks.

Yep, same here! 2nd pregnancy and it's gone so fast and now at 22 weeks, I'm getting really strong kicks which with my first pregnancy, didn't really start until 30 weeks! Sickness started earlier this time around but finished earlier so can't complain too much and bump...woah! I feel big already. I don't know if that's because I am a lot lighter than I was with my first but in general, this time around, it's flying by!!!

I'm
Pregnant with my second and everything has happened later this time. I'm smaller now than I was at 16 weeks with my first DD. and I'm 25 weeks. I felt kicks later too

This is my second and everything is happening sooner too. I feel way bigger with this one, sicker, and more tired. My hips are killing me already and I'm only 14 weeks. I have been feeling flutters since 12 weeks with this one too. I forgot how crazy pregnancy is lol

I'm 13 weeks with my third and this is the most 'pregnant' I've felt out of all my pregnancies! I don't think it'll mean much in terms of baby coming earlier for me as my girls were both post dates inductions (born at 41+5 and 42 weeks!)

this is my 2nd i hqve terrible nausea n mch bigger already

This is my second and everything is happening much earlier. I felt movements from early on whereas it was 17 ish weeks the first time. I didn't get a single braxton Hicks last time but I've been getting them this time.

I'm on my second. Just like with my first I knew from the moment of conception I was pregnant, well, suspected it.
I am currently 22 weeks and my bump is bigger than it was with my first at 26 weeks. I felt her move for sure at 21 weeks, where as with my first, I felt them at 22 weeks. So not a huge difference.

There has been many differences. And many similarities. But it seems everything his happening sooner.

4th baby for me. My babies have been born later and later, but my bump and each symptom have been earlier and earlier. :shrug:

this is my 4th baby and symptoms have been earlier each time but it hasn't affected when the baby comes..though with my third I was 5 cm dilated at 38 weeks but he was breech and had to have a c-section im thinking maybe if he was head down things would have progressed more by itself. Im hoping thats what happens this time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->