2nd time around

Longl3gz

Reaction score
Hi! This is my 2nd pregnancy and 2nd time around on BnB. I'm almost 6 weeks. My son is almost 13 months, so if this baby is born around the due date, they'll be 21 months apart. I haven't gone to my doc yet, but I can barely wait to see the first u/s of my 2nd pregnancy. :)

I already forgot about some pregnancy symptoms lol. Discharge is normal, right?

Awesome! Congrats :)

Discharge is normal. I'm not getting much though, myself.

Congratulations. Im also 6 weeks preg with #2! I feel very different to how I did with DS with less symptoms which is stressing me out a little tbh x

Congrats! This is #2 for me as well and I currently have a ds a few days shy of being 12 months. As far as I know discharge is normal. I have loads of it! I think I did with ds as well. I'm only 4w1d though so maybe that will change.

Hiya this is my 2nd also!

My son is almost 5yrs. I have no idea how far along I am due to dodgy cycles!lol

Congratulations all!!

This is my second too! My little girl was 1 two days ago and based on lmp I'm 6 weeks but I think I am a little less as I got my peak opk on cd16.

My last pregnancy was a result of clomid and this one is a completely natural surprise. I had sore bbs last time but not so this, but I have had nausea in waves and have been feeling tired. I have had more discharge than normal too. It is stressing me out a little tbh but I'm trying to stay relaxed! X

I too have a 13 month old well 13 months old tomorrow :) and I'm nearly ten weeks with my second. Should have a similar age gap x

I'm glad to hear we will have a babies very close in age and have babies close in age with our first one.

I'm anxious about how this will go with a toddler running around the house. I've already felt fatigue for the last 3 days.

Congrats! I'm also 6 weeks along with #2 :) My daughter is 3 and she's exhausting! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->