2nd time mum is quitting smoking & losing weight?!

2nd time mum

Reaction score
Am I being too ambitious?

I quit the ciggies when I was pregnant (have done that in both pregnancies) and then we had a bit of a disaster with our eldest in hospital when LO was 8 days old with a fractured skull. I totally lost it and was back on the ciggies and no motivation whatsoever to diet, it just didn't seem important.

So here I am now 7 months down the road overweight and still smoking so have decided enough is enough! I have tried dieting and didn't stick to it so will need to now.

I have the patches to help with the smoking and will start my new healthy regime from tomorrow. I have 5stone to lose!! Just now I weigh 15st 6lb :nope: and hope to get to 10 stone something.

I am going to Florida in September so hopefully that will motivate me, need to get slimmer for that and health obviously and save the pennies so will quit smoking. Smokin is too expensive!!

ANyone else done this and were you successful?

i also quit through all my pregnancy but started after.,
and whats with the ? at the end of your threads name? not acceptable. you CAN and WILL achieve your goals.
https://img31.imageshack.us/img31/8428/goodluck6.gif

Thanks for that!!

Well I feel like I want a ciggie today but then think they cost sometimes £6 per pack and I can't afford it - don't really need one but do want one!!

Food has went fine too which is a bonus seeing as I have so much to lose.

Mind you only day one but it is going better than I thought xxx

:shock: id be qiting for sure if the cost that much! the cheapes over here is 1.97

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->