2nd tri is where my journey ends...

Pink_Sparkle

1 Angel & 23 week preemie
Reaction score
And a new one begins.

Ive not been on lately as my baby boy came 1 week ago! I was exactly 23 weeks pregnant. My rescue cervical stitch burst after getting it at 20 weeks pregnant.

Thankfully Ashton came into the world fighting, weighing 1lb 40z - he was crying and very feisty! I cant believe he is one week old today and doing better than expected in NICU. I hope and pray that he makes it....he has a long journey ahead of him but we have faith and cling to hope for our little miracle.

Since Ashton's 17 week early arrival he has become very popular so ive set up a facebook page called AJ's Journey so friends, family and well wishers can keep up with his progress and see his pics.

A couple of days ago me and his daddy got to hold him for the first time, change his nappy and give him a kiss - it was the most amazing feeling ever!!

Im sorry if this isnt the right place for this post but I wanted to let you know how things have take a dramatic turn for us xx

Attachments

• mummysfirsthold.jpg
    mummysfirsthold.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 208
aww he looks so so so very cute .... in my thoughts hun ... keep us updated tc of urselvs and the LO

hey Pink ashton is amazing and doing so well!! look forward to your updates and gives hope to the rest of us x

Good Luck to you and keep fighting baby Ashton. My sons friend was born at 24 weeks and you would never guess now at 8 years old. I pray you get to say the same about your little boy.

Oh hun words fail me right now, he is beautiful. :hugs:
Will keep you, baby Ashton and ur family in my prayers

xx

Oh hun, what a little fighter! Welcome to the world Ashton, stay strong! Congratulations hun :hugs:

Congratulations on the arrival of your sweet Ashton! He is your miracle boy :) my thoughts and prayers will be with him, I hope he continues to grow and get stronger in the NICU and beyond!

Give him lots of kisses :hugs:

Wow! Sending lots lot love and positive vibes to your beautiful baby boy and his brave parents xxx

Congratulations!! He's gorgeous. I hope the journey isn't too hard on you all. I couldn't find the Facebook group. Are you able to add a link at all? x

Congratulations!! He is absolutely precious! What a fighter, I'd love to follow his journey xxx

congratulations on the safe arrival of baby aston im sending all my love your way hes so beautiful and precious :hugs: xxxxx

Congratulations on your little fighter! I will look forward to updates on Facebook! Bless you and your family!!

Wishing you so much luck and hoping for all the joy in the world to come your way xxxx

Amazing! Ashton looks so big for having been born at 23wks....

Positive thoughts to your little family that Ashton grows healthier and stronger with each day.

And remember to take care of yourself while all this is going on the biggest asset to Ashton in his daily struggle will be a happy and healthy Mummy.

xx

Congratulations on the birth of baby Ashton! He sounds like a little fighter all ready! Hoping he continues to get stronger each day! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->