2nd tri is where my journey ends...

Congrats on beautiful baby boy, Ashton! He looks like a real fighter! God bless him with good health and lots of happiness always.

Congratulations, what a beautiful baby boy! Good luck to you all, here's hopeful he gets stronger and stronger everyday and is home safe and sound in the not too distant future. xxxx

Oh wow, congrats x wishing u all the luck in the world he is lovely xx

Congrats chick. He is beautiful! I wish you and your family all the best.

Looks like hes a tough wee cookie :) Ive liked your page. Hand on in there, theres loads of us in the premature babies section that'll help ya :hugs:

Sending well wishes to your beautiful boy x

what an amazing wee fighter...you must be soo proud.

He's gotta be a fighter! :thumbup: Sending you lots of love.... congratulations!!

Wow he is gorgeous well done u!!! Xxx praying he keeps strong x

Thank you everyone. I literally cant stop gushing about him! We are so blessed to have this little miracle...he amazes us everyday with his fight and determination. We also believe he has a very special guardian angel helping him on his journey - his big sister Freya who went to heaven 8 months ago xx

Massive congratulations - he is absolutely adorable x Sending all my love and well wishes your way x

Crying, only because he is healthy and happy! What a great story thank you for sharing. He is a true blessing, :hugs:

This post brought tears to my eyes, Ashton is an absolutely beautiful little fighter and I wish you both all the best :) xxxxxx

What a perfect little man! Sounds like he is a real tough cookie aswell!!i'm sure time will fly and you'll have a happy and healthy little boy running around! :) congratulations xxxx

He is beautiful <3
Will keep you and baby ashton in my prayers x

Congratulations he is such a handsome little man...... Such wonderdul news that he is doing so well!! Keeping you all in my prayers x

Oh wow, what a drastic turn! Glad to hear he is doing well. I would love to follow you guys on Facebook but I am not finding his page? I clicked the link earlier in the thread but it didn't work... Sending you lots of love and hugs! :hugs:

He's beautiful! You and your family are in my prayers!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->