2nd tri is where my journey ends...

Oh my goodness!! What a miracle. Wishing you all lots of strength and best wishes.

Congratulations

x

Congratulations!! He looks great!

Oh my gosh he's... GORGEOUS!!!!!

Congratulations on giving birth to your little fighter - he really is lovely. I hope he continues to do well and you get him home soon.

Take Care chick xxx

OMG, what a little fighter! I can't believe how perfect he looks for being born so early! I remember reading what happened to you before with your last baby. I'm so glad that your baby is fighting hard and I hope he makes a full recovery. I was watching One Born Every Minute (one of the old re-runs) a while ago and a lady had her twins at about 23 weeks. One sadly didn't make it but the other made a full recovery. I'm sure this will be the same for your little boy. Massive congratulations xx

And a new one begins.

Ive not been on lately as my baby boy came 1 week ago! I was exactly 23 weeks pregnant. My rescue cervical stitch burst after getting it at 20 weeks pregnant.

Thankfully Ashton came into the world fighting, weighing 1lb 40z - he was crying and very feisty! I cant believe he is one week old today and doing better than expected in NICU. I hope and pray that he makes it....he has a long journey ahead of him but we have faith and cling to hope for our little miracle.

Since Ashton's 17 week early arrival he has become very popular so ive set up a facebook page called AJ's Journey so friends, family and well wishers can keep up with his progress and see his pics.

A couple of days ago me and his daddy got to hold him for the first time, change his nappy and give him a kiss - it was the most amazing feeling ever!!

Im sorry if this isnt the right place for this post but I wanted to let you know how things have take a dramatic turn for us xx

Congratulations on your little miracle and I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers. :hugs:

Congratulations on your little bundle of joy. He is truly a fighter.

Oh hes beautiful!! Thoughts and prayers coming your way, he looks wonderful!

What a beautiful miracle! I am going to pray for you and baby Ashton every day. I joined the FB page and can't wait to follow his journey!

OMG what a true little miracle! He is TOTALLY gorgeous! How amazing. Hope your all doing well x

Welcome to the world Ashton :) What an amazing fighter you all have. I'll be praying that he continues to get stronger everyday!

Hugs and prayers for that beautiful little boy!!! He is a miracle, and what a little fighter. I too think he has a pretty special guardian angel.

Just burst into tears seeing this. What a beautiful little fighter! Best of luck to you and your family.

I can't find the Facebook page. Hope he makes a full recovery xxxx

He's adorable! What a little fighter he is. Sending you all big hugs xxxx :hugs:

Congratulations! I know that survival rates at 23 weeks are not great and I think it is a miracle that he is here and fighting. Best of luck to you and to him. Wishing you both a happy and healthy life together.

Also attempted to find the facebook page... would love to follow his progress.. good luck, he is incredible!

Wow. He's gorgeous. So glad that everything seems to be going well, and wishing you all the best for the future :hugs: x

All my positive thoughts for baby Ashton and ur family, he looks quite big! I will follow his journey on Fb xx

Congratulations and best wishes to you and your little one! Keep us updated on his progress. Hes lovely x

Oh my goodness!! Congratulations and best wishes that he grows big and strong and is home with you before you know it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->