2nd tri is where my journey ends...

wow i will keep your little man in my prayers, what a miracle he is already!

Wow, this is amazing. That's one strong little person.
Thinking of you and AJ.

Congratulations, he is beautiful! Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way :)

OMG!!! Congrats and what a little cutie! Looks like a strong fighter that he does! Keeping him in my thoughts as well as you.

liked your Facebook page!!! praying for ashton and your family! what a cutie!!!

OMGG!!!!!! CONGRATS on becoming a mommy! Even if its earlier then expected he looks soo GOOD! I will pray for you that he continues doing soo well and keep us updated on progress!!!!

Congratulations, Ashton is gorgeous. Hope and prey he will continue too make good progress. My sister was born 4 years ago at week 24 and she has no health problems whatsover. Keep fighting Ashton and get home too Mummy and Daddy soon xxx

Keeping you all in my thoughts! :hugs: Welcome to the world baby Ashton, keep fighting little man!

If someone could post the link that would be appreciated - I can't find it and the one posted earlier isn't working for me <3

Congratulations on the birth of beautiful Ashton xx

Aww, congrats and I'm glad he is doing well. I will keep him in my prayers for sure.

Hi Little Ashton. You look like a fighter and you are oh, so cute too. Pink good luck to you and I am glad your LO is doing great.:hugs::kiss::baby:
You are in my thoughts and prayers. Ok I have to tell you again, he is soo cute

aww congrats, thoughts are with you and your little fighter

Good luck xx

Congrats on your little fighter! I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers!:hugs:

Congratulations on Ashton!! Keep fighting, little man!! All our prayers for you all xxx

congratulations what a beautiful boy, sending lots of positive thoughts your way!

What a beautiful little boy! Congratulations! I'll say a little prayer, although it sounds like he's a fighter and doing awesome! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->