2weekwait...

thanks a lot amerikiwi... so u r also in team fashionably late..
i like that team... gives me assurance thatim not alone :)

Yep-I'm in Fashionably Late as well. Technically, I'm a few months shy of the 30 criteria, but shhhh...I'm close!

Sore boobies are a funny one for me coz some months they are agonizing and some months they hardly hurt at all. For me I know im preggy when I get itchy nipps not just sore :rofl:

The outsides of my boobs have been itching, but not the nips.

when u gonna test amerikiwi?

It may be too early--but I'm thinking of testing on Friday (if temps stay up).

If my dip was an actual implant dip, it may test positive by then. It also puts me at 10DPO and last cycle was LP was only 9 days (although i've been taking B6 in hopes of lengthening it)

Have you settled on a testing day yet? Are you charting?

Sore boobies are a funny one for me coz some months they are agonizing and some months they hardly hurt at all. For me I know im preggy when I get itchy nipps not just sore :rofl:

Thats a new one to hear! Tiz amazing how we can all get such different IPS!! I hope its all good for you :):hug:

Noim not charting .. i so want to set a date but couldnt... one minute i feel this is it for me... another min all signs are gone and i dont feel ...
also im so tired of seeing :bfn:.. i dnt wanna see another one.. so im holding myself...

Noim not charting .. i so want to set a date but couldnt... one minute i feel this is it for me... another min all signs are gone and i dont feel ...
also im so tired of seeing :bfn:.. i dnt wanna see another one.. so im holding myself...

To avoid having to see a false BFN, you probably want to wait until 14-16DPO. I'd never have the patience though. I hope you get your BFP soon!

Thats a new one to hear! Tiz amazing how we can all get such different IPS!! I hope its all good for you :):hug:

I hope it's all good for you too! :hugs:

How many DPO do you normally start getting symptoms?

im the same.. i dnt have patience either... who know when i will break down..
right now i only have Internet Cheapies.... dunno how reliable they r?

Yeah, I only have the internet cheapies as well.

The OPKs worked well and I tested the HPTs right after AF and during O, when I knew I was 100% not pregnant and they didn't get evap lines on either, so hoping they work OK.

Did you get them from ebay-aus? I did. My opks are pink and HPTs are green

Thats a hard one to remember...non pregnant I have symptoms up until :witch: arrives. When preggy I think I remember getting itchy nipps and frequent peein symptoms before implantation and alot more after with my last pregnancy that was at 10dpo and I had implantation cramps so was waiting for them. I tested :bfp: at 11dpo with her :)

yeah i got from ebay... my OPK was spot on.. showed me surge when i had EWCM.. so pretty good.
my OPk are green and HPT are blue.. i got this pack of 20 OPK and 20 HPT for like 25$.. pretty good.. i was spending way too much money buying in pharamcy..
im out of OPK now so may have to order more for next cycle (if i need it)

Thats a hard one to remember...non pregnant I have symptoms up until :witch: arrives. When preggy I think I remember getting itchy nipps and frequent peein symptoms before implantation and alot more after with my last pregnancy that was at 10dpo and I had implantation cramps so was waiting for them. I tested :bfp: at 11dpo with her :)

Hope you get sore boobs and itchy nipples soon then :happydance:

yeah i got from ebay... my OPK was spot on.. showed me surge when i had EWCM.. so pretty good.
my OPk are green and HPT are blue.. i got this pack of 20 OPK and 20 HPT for like 25$.. pretty good.. i was spending way too much money buying in pharamcy..
im out of OPK now so may have to order more for next cycle (if i need it)

Ha ha. i used all of my OPKs as well! Haven't even thought about buying more yet, as I've just had a really good feeling about this cycle since CD2! PMA!! Hoping you don't need any more!

i also had a good feeling abt this one since Af arrived last month.. i hope this is it for both of us...
as im typing i feel sore boobs are coming back..lol.... sometimes the pain is so diffuse its hard for me to pinpoint where exactly its sore....

Hope you get sore boobs and itchy nipples soon then :happydance:

Haha thanks I will let you know!! :)

im in my 2ww after having a M/C im on 11dpo im not testing till the witch is officially late

im in my 2ww after having a M/C im on 11dpo im not testing till the witch is officially late

Hi Tudor Rose Welcome!!!! Im very sorry to read of your loss. I have had 3 miscarriages over the years and since my last ive had 2 healthy pregnancies. Fresh and healthy baby dust to you!
:dust::dust::dust:

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"