2weekwait...

franm101

Reaction score
Anyone want to join me in the 2weekwait!! Looking for IPS or RPS symptoms...I know I will be for the next 2weeks, anybody past ovulation is welcome to join me :)

You sure can!! Welcome!! Wahoo only a few days to go...when will you test?? :)

i dunno when i will test.. i have heartburn, acid reflux and sore boobs and thats abt it...
i will test possiblt 11-12DPO :)

im 8 DPO can i join?

Me too aneageraussie :hugs:

My symptoms are mild cramping since 4DPO, lower backache, being tired, and showing a possible implant dip on my chart. May start testing at 10DPO if the temps stay up.

Just realized--the rest of the world must be :sleep: right now as only NZ and Australia are represented in this thread so far.

im really scared..i dont want to see another :bfn:.. so thatsy im hlding myslef no to test
my boobs are really sore and im sure im not imagining it
fingers crossed

im doing it from work.. i knw naughty.. but having real quiet day at work :)

i dunno when i will test.. i have heartburn, acid reflux and sore boobs and thats abt it...
i will test possiblt 11-12DPO :)

Sound like good symptoms to me...I am still so early but my boobies are getting sensitive hehe :)

im really scared..i dont want to see another :bfn:.. so thatsy im hlding myslef no to test
my boobs are really sore and im sure im not imagining it
fingers crossed

Sore boobs are a great sign! I keep poking mine to see if they're sore, but so far no luck :rofl:

sore boobs go on and off.. and if i poke them they r so sore i hit the roof...
like right now there r no sore boobs but half n hour ago and this mornnig they were.. so dunno what that means..

how many DPO are you?

Just realized--the rest of the world must be :sleep: right now as only NZ and Australia are represented in this thread so far.
Tiz a very nice possible implant dip!! I am so tired too from all the :sex: :)

u r so right... after im done O all i look forward is good sleep..
i like the idea of going to bed and not worry abt sex and putting pillow under bum.. :rofl:

sore boobs go on and off.. and if i poke them they r so sore i hit the roof...
like right now there r no sore boobs but half n hour ago and this mornnig they were.. so dunno what that means..

how many DPO are you?

I'm 8DPO as well. Are the sore boobs different from what you regularly get? If so, it's an even better sign :happydance:

u r so right... after im done O all i look forward is good sleep..
i like the idea of going to bed and not worry abt sex and putting pillow under bum.. :rofl:

Yep, I agree as well. This cycle I had a fake-out O at CD12 so we had heaps of BDing until the egg finally released at CD24!

i do get sore boobs after O and normally subside... but i dont get them straight after O and they r sore only when i poke them

this cycke they r sore even tho im sitting and then it goes away and comes back again after few hours...
so so frustating

Sore boobies are a funny one for me coz some months they are agonizing and some months they hardly hurt at all. For me I know im preggy when I get itchy nipps not just sore :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->