2weekwait...

Hey all! Today's CD28 but cycles range anywhere between 27 and 39 days... I decided to wait at least until CD32 until testing! I have been having cramps since mid-cycle but no other symptoms. The suspense is killing me...

Sending baby dust to all of you!

Hey guys I have been MIA but I am officially TTCing now!!!!

I am on DPO 9, waiting till next week to test....gosh time is dragging...........

no symptoms expcept my pants dont fit around my waste (but i think i am just fat this month lol).... i do have tender breasts but i think i always do premenstrually. i dont feel any different so i will just wait and see huh?

:wave: Hi Tudor, Alchemist, and Mitsuko :wave:

Look forward to symptom spotting in the 2WW with you!

Hey all! Today's CD28 but cycles range anywhere between 27 and 39 days... I decided to wait at least until CD32 until testing! I have been having cramps since mid-cycle but no other symptoms. The suspense is killing me...

Sending baby dust to all of you!
k

Hi Mitsuko!! Welcome and goodluck to you this cycle! :wohoo: only 4 days to go till testing...:happydance:

:dust:

Hey guys I have been MIA but I am officially TTCing now!!!!

I am on DPO 9, waiting till next week to test....gosh time is dragging...........

no symptoms expcept my pants dont fit around my waste (but i think i am just fat this month lol).... i do have tender breasts but i think i always do premenstrually. i dont feel any different so i will just wait and see huh?

Hi and welcome Alchemist! You are very brave waiting till next week to test....I have no patience!! Lol at being fat this month...arent we all hehe :wohoo: for the symptoms...some are better than none! Goodluck to you :)

:dust:

Thanks girls for the warm welcome! Crossing my fingers for all of you! I hope for BFP and no AF...

thanks for the warm welcome too.......

not so bloated today. any testers today????

I'm probably out... I feel AF is coming to visit me real soon! :cry:

I'm probably out... I feel AF is coming to visit me real soon! :cry:
Im sorry to read that Mitsuko :cry::cry: I'll try and think positive for you though keep the :witch: away!!!!
We have 2 :bfp::bfp: achievers in here now lets make more :hug:

Im 4-5dpo..Im very tired but cant :sleep: my boobies are aching...no itchiness and I have heartburn. Had 10-20mins of sharp as abdominal pelvic cramping tonight, too early for implantation. Not feeling positive yet! :huh:

Big congrats to our girls who got their :bfp::bfp::bfp: :happydance::happydance:

Im 4-5dpo..Im very tired but cant :sleep: my boobies are aching...no itchiness and I have heartburn. Had 10-20mins of sharp as abdominal pelvic cramping tonight, too early for implantation. Not feeling positive yet! :huh:

Big congrats to our girls who got their :bfp::bfp::bfp: :happydance::happydance:

You should see my google search history for implant cramping 4DPO! I've had mild cramping on and off from 4DPO till present. I hope it's good news for you :)

You should see my google search history for implant cramping 4DPO! I've had mild cramping on and off from 4DPO till present. I hope it's good news for you :)

It would be very kool if it was but im doubtful this month is it :blush:

im 8 DPO can i join?

How you doin?? Is the news a :bfp::bfp::bfp:?? Please share your :dust:
Im feeling very doubtful myself today!! I just dont feel like anythings happening for me and my chart is not looking good at all :(

Im 13 dpo and my boobs are hurting and even leaking.... but yesterday i got my BFN! :-( but no AF yet... still waiting ... less than 5 days for af to show... i hope she doesnt come.,... and i get my BFP

Im 13 dpo and my boobs are hurting and even leaking.... but yesterday i got my BFN! :-( but no AF yet... still waiting ... less than 5 days for af to show... i hope she doesnt come.,... and i get my BFP

Hi Nikiforos! I hope those sore boobies are for real for you and :witch: stays away...hoping for a :bfp::bfp:

Its cd1 for me so onwards and upwards :)

hi hun no i don't i think i'll start got the info recently to do it !

and the :witch: arrived to :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->