2ww after a loss - it sucks!

You're on!!! :haha: Thank you. I always say symptoms mean nothing as they can be different every time, including not having any!!!!

BTW is your name Amy? Mine is too if it is but I spell it Aimee.

No, it's just a nick name I use online. Aimee's a very pretty name though!

Arrgh! I know it's silly but I'm so excited about testing tomorrow, I think I'll find it hard to sleep. :loopy: So much for not getting my hopes up...

Oh I'm sorry me too if that helps. Thought I might see a squinty hint of a line but I don't. Still it's early for us both. Don't give up yet.

It's a good screen name :winkwink:

Hi ladies may i join?!

Im officially 2DPO today, 4 cycles after sadly having a miscarriage at 9 weeks in July this year :(
First month of officially trying and make sure we DTD on the right days! other than trying to have a generally healthy lifestyle i havent done all that much to 'help' myself! find the idea of temping completely confusing so i dont think ill try that! altho if worse comes to worse i shall if i can get my head round it!

Anyone getting any early symptoms? i dont think ive noticed much altho its VERY early days for me!

Would be nice to get into this support network so we can all help with the PMA!

Babydust for you all!

Hi ladies may i join?!

Im officially 2DPO today, 4 cycles after sadly having a miscarriage at 9 weeks in July this year :(
First month of officially trying and make sure we DTD on the right days! other than trying to have a generally healthy lifestyle i havent done all that much to 'help' myself! find the idea of temping completely confusing so i dont think ill try that! altho if worse comes to worse i shall if i can get my head round it!

Anyone getting any early symptoms? i dont think ive noticed much altho its VERY early days for me!

Babydust for you all!

:hi:

Sorry about your loss. This is my first cycle trying after my erpc in Sept but second actual cycle. I've had loads of symptoms but I'm not getting excited as this has happened to me before and not been it. I've been getting :bfn: but it's super early too. Tomorrow could be the first day of a possible bfp, but I've felt nothing today :growlmad:

When is your official test day then?

Hi ladies may i join?!

Babydust for you all!

:hi:

Sorry about your loss. This is my first cycle trying after my erpc in Sept but second actual cycle. I've had loads of symptoms but I'm not getting excited as this has happened to me before and not been it. I've been getting :bfn: but it's super early too. Tomorrow could be the first day of a possible bfp, but I've felt nothing today :growlmad:

When is your official test day then?

Its really hard to come to terms with it but atleast we all know we CAN conceive! That helps to know.

Gd luck with ur soon to be BFP!! Do u think this is your month? Do u think u did enough of the deed??

Holding out until AF is due on 20th if my will is strong enough!!

We only did the deed once during my fertile time but that's all it took for my son and the pregnancy I lost. If you asked me two days ago I would have sworn I was pregnant, hot heavy bobs, nausea, cramps... everything but today nothing so I'm feeling very negative. Even my OPKs are stark white which is so depressing. Feeling like I shouldn't test until Wednesday but I know I will tomorrow and get even more frustrated. It's silly as I always laugh at posts where they test early and get depressed about it and here I am doing the same myself :doh: must go and have a word with myself :haha: excuse me......[-X.:argh:

Did you test today pippin?? How are you feeling? Anything new?

Yer tested again :bfn: but look at this lovely antibody strip I got when I opened the case this afternoon (10 hours after I peeded on it). It's NOT a bfp I promise, grey and thin but I can see why they say don't look after the time.

Attachments

• IMG_2276 - Version 2.jpg
    IMG_2276 - Version 2.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 5
God Pippin that is so clear but yet so sadly not a BFP! When will these tests stop trying to trick us! Its a good thing you put that picture up though because now if i see a 2nd line like that i'm going to make sure i definitely checked in the 5 minute slot window!

How is everyone feeling today?

I am SO tired again! Been going to bed at 10:30 the past couple of nights and doesnt seem to be making much different! bbs arent as tender as yesterday but feel heavier when i jump around a bit! haha. Seem to have watery CM aswel, good sign or bad? i am HUNGRY today! Going to have to raid the supermarket on my lunchbreak i think!

Babydust and FX'd for all!

Hey everyone! 12dpo here and still :bfn: so I'm assuming I'm out for this month. Temps are still up but I have LOTS of AF symptoms, so I guess it's only a matter of time... Lots of :dust: to everyone else waiting!

Sorry that you think the witch is going to get you Amy! But you're not out until she shows her face!! Definitely AF symptoms though???

Well, I've learned to not claim any definites anymore. After mc, nothing seems to make much sense. But it sure feels like AF and tests are still :bfn:. With the pregnancy I lost, I got a :bfp: by 10dpo.

I know what you mean, the first couple of months after my MC i was convinced every month that the 'symptoms' i was feeling were real and then BAM AF would appear right on schedule!

Will you continue trying if this month isnt your month?

Yeah, we're not giving up. This is our 2nd attempt after mc (only the first after first AF) but it already feels like a lifetime. First time around we conceived first cycle and I'm scared to death that it'll take a long time now, because I'm just not prepared for that mentally. How come you're asking? Are you going to stop if you're not lucky this cycle?

You should definitely keep trying then! Only asked because my DUDD for a brain had forgotten how long you said you had been TTC for! apologies! We wont give up after this cycle but on a bit of a time limit as oh goes back into the army in feb/march time :cry:

Hi ladies, well I test again and well I 'think' it was a :bfn: but at the 10 minute mark there was a really vvvvvvv faint line which is still there tonight. I did another one tonight and it's done the same thing. It's sooooo faint I can't tell colour but my boobs have been hurting all day and AF isn't here which it can be as I have a short lutal phase. I'm not getting excited but I'm also not counting myself out iykwim. I have cramps but they've been coming and going the last week. I've been holding it up to the light comparing it with previous tests and the two from today have the lines and the other ones from this week have none, BUT I know what a line is and these are just too faint to get excited about. Keep your fingers crossed for me, I'll update in the morning when I do another.

*crossesfingers* Hope you get a "proper" line tomorrow!

I've been feeling very much like AF is coming all day so I expect her tomorrow the latest. Oh well, off to a new cycle I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->