2ww after a loss - it sucks!

:bfn: this morning, who was I kdding. Very diluted wee (sorry tmi) and maybe another really faint line but compared to yesterday it's nothing. SO I think I'll be joining you on another cycle. Guess I'll just keep testing until she arrives (Saturday I think but cycles could be wonky from erpc). Hope you all have good day.

Hm Pippin, I don't think you're out just yet! Maybe test again on Saturday if AF isn't here?

AFM: Temps still high, AF still not here, test still :bfn:. I have tons of AF symptoms though so am sure it's just a matter of time. But somehow it'd be easier if she arrived so I can move on.

Sorry that you both think AF is on her way Pippin and Amy! No more symptoms today?? I seem to have lost mine! Apart from the tiredness! bbs are tender around the edges but thats about it! oh an i might have some increased CM but im sure this happens when AF isnt that far away! altho she isnt due to arrive until NEXT sunday 21st! Fingers crossed but im not holding out :(

Well my line has got darker this evening can you look at this and tell me what you think?

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/459566-am-kidding-myself-turn-out-good.html#post7706476

Pippin, I see those lines! And I think I see colour as well. But (and please don't think I'm trying to put a downer on things, really just looking out for you!) I wouldn't get my hopes up too much just yet. I really hope this is it for you, but just don't trust those ICs too much, wait for your digi tomorrow. And then you can have a huge BFP party tomorrow hopefully! :happydance:

Pippin, I see those lines! And I think I see colour as well. But (and please don't think I'm trying to put a downer on things, really just looking out for you!) I wouldn't get my hopes up too much just yet. I really hope this is it for you, but just don't trust those ICs too much, wait for your digi tomorrow. And then you can have a huge BFP party tomorrow hopefully! :happydance:

Oh believe me I am not celebrating just yet I know how these things can turn out especially after what we've been through. Digi said no just now, I knew I should have done it as it was like water :dohh: I just got swept up in what everyone was saying. Damn peer pressure :growlmad: :rofl: Just gonna wait and see as my husband keeps telling me :dohh:

Just gonna wait and see as my husband keeps telling me :dohh:

Best policy I think. Try not to get down about the digi either, it might look very different with fmu tomorrow. It's so hard to find the right balance and not get over-excited or completely depressed though, isn't it? I've tested negative for the past 3 days (13 dpo today) so I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant. Loads of AF symptoms yesterday as well. But today AF symptoms are lighter and she's still not here. So I'm having to fight really hard to not get my hopes up, even though I know it'd be such a bizarre exception to still get negatives on 13 dpo and still be pregnant. But I've already gone through the disappointment of not having been successful this month, I really don't want to have to go through it all over again when AF finally shows up. :nope:

Well it's a :bfp: my clear blue was very obvious today, can't believe it I'm pregnant again :yipee: so hope you'll be right behind me. :hugs:

Well it's a :bfp: my clear blue was very obvious today, can't believe it I'm pregnant again :yipee: so hope you'll be right behind me. :hugs:

OH HON! Congratulations...I feel so happy and joyful for you...sticky dust the whole way for you...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Lots of sticky :dust: to you! I also hope I'll be right behind you! ;)

Thanks ladies, won't rest until I see a heartbeat again (and even then I'm not sure I will) but we are over the moon and a tad shocked it happened first time trying :shock: calling my husband Mr Super Sperm!!!

Congratulations Pippin!! Be sure to throw some of that good baby dust our way!!

Congratulations Pippin and a healthy and happy 9 months for you and you OH.

PS. Any tricks or tips for us desperate gals that you did the month you got pregnant. I'm a total believer in them :)

Congratulations Pippin and a healthy and happy 9 months for you and you OH.

PS. Any tricks or tips for us desperate gals that you did the month you got pregnant. I'm a total believe in them :)

I agree!! I want to know your secret Pippin!

Thanks ladies, no secrets I'm afraid I just think my husband has super sperm :haha:. With my son we were trying for 4 cycles, the last two with opks (good job I used them as my timing was rubbish I have a short LP) and then cycle I caught we used preseed. Last time we got pregnant by accident not using anything. This time it was the first cycle again just using opks no preseed (it was out of date). After dtd I always put my bottom on a pillow and (excuse tmi) finish me off :blush: then I wait at least 30 minutes before going to the loo or anything. That's it really. I just think we are very lucky. Soooo hope you get all of yours too. :hugs: Thanks again, scared and willing January to come tomorrow...... so far it's not working :rofl:

Thanks for letting us know Pippin every little bit helps.

My secret the month I got pregnant was TMI not cleaning up after BDing and just sleeping through the night. It's the only time we ever did that during TTCing and it WORKED. I'm going to try again this November cycle...thanks for the baby dust :)

Good morning ladies!
So here I am, 1dpo again today. I think we're in with a chance this month but who knows. I was pretty relaxed about this cycle until my best friend just told me that she's pregnant. I am so happy for her but now I'm obsessing again. So want to join her before Christmas. I'll try and be good and not test too early this cycle though. In fact, I *think I'll go with the 12 days my tickers are suggesting. We'll see how that goes. :D
Anyway, who's with me this month? How are you feeling about this tww? Do you have any plans for when to test? Oh and is anyone doing anything to help implantation along?

Hey ladies can I join you.

I suffered a mmc in september and this is our first month TTC. I'm 7 dpo and acually tested this morning :bfn: ofcourse !!

I relate to hating the two week wait even more after a loss. I was impatient before but I'm a nightmare this month !!

CONGRATS Pippin. Just noticed you got your :bfp: Wow how quick was that ?? I'm so chuffed for you xx

Hey Embo!
How are you getting on? Have you tested again?
I really don't have much hope this month, despite being only 3dpo. My temps have gone right back to the cover line today. Too early for AF but definitely a not a good sign. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->