2ww - come join me :-)

chocolate

Reaction score
Anyone on the dreaded 2ww?

I am 8dpo, havent had a period after mc yet, and just have a feeling Im pregnant again. My intuition has been right twice before - once in pregnancy just knowing bubbs was a boy, and on the last pregnancy I just knew it was a mc waiting to happen, but no particular reason! So I hope Im right this time!

So my 2ww symptoms today are: still having creamy lotion type cm - cant remember the norm for cm drying up before af though :dohh:
And I swear my boobs ache on and off, but for such a short time and not alot that I question it!

Im not desperate to test this time, as I know the minute I get a positive I will worry. But I have to keep telling myself that getting pregnant is the first step, sometimes I get a little excited about getting a bfp though.

Hey! :hi:

I think I am starting the 2ww. Think I am 1 dpo... Well u hope so!

Nothing to report as yet but I spose I shud wait for my temp to confirm ov!!!

Hey! :hi:

I think I am starting the 2ww. Think I am 1 dpo... Well u hope so!

Nothing to report as yet but I spose I shud wait for my temp to confirm ov!!!

Hi:flower:

Glad someone is joining me! I find those first 1 to 5dpo so boring because I just know I cant start symptom spotting really, but atleast I have a rest from :sex: lol

Poor oh, he is well in demand in ttc, but rarely in pregnancy lol!

I find I start wishing my time away, so have to find something to concentrate on to take my mind off all the waiting. Im concentrating on paperwork and planning for the boys I Childmind. Do you find you just sit on here for ages just waiting for the days to go by?

Yes I do!! Was gona try not to ss this month but it's so hard wen it's still so fresh in the mind!!

I am hunting round the house trying to find stuff to sell on eBay so I can obsess about how many bids or watchers I have instead of each twinge I am having!!! Lol. Will see how long that lasts though!!

Ha Ha, at least Im not the only one! If I had money Id end up doing a lot of shopping online!!

Well not long after I posted on here about how I think I am pregnant, I suddenly thought - no Im not lol! Only a week to go though

i'm 1 dpo too come on girls lets have those bfp's xxxx

I should be joining you in a day or two, girls! Put the kettle on :)

Edit: Sel, how's the hangover? :iP

it's eased off now thank you haha was a good night lol xxx

Hiya, just an update, I got a faint line on a 10miu today at 9dpo - but dont know if this is left over hcg now from the mc! Had a very faint line 2 days before ovulation!

Suppose its a waiting game and to test again in a few days time to see if the line darkens!

I do feel as though I have pregnancy symptoms though, but very very mild - I guess cuz 9dpo. I even wonder if I am pregnant if its twins as I swear I ovulated from both sides and my chart seems to do the temps twice!
If I knew how to link it I would, but thats a tad bit too advanced for me lol

Hiya, just an update, I got a faint line on a 10miu today at 9dpo - but dont know if this is left over hcg now from the mc! Had a very faint line 2 days before ovulation!

Suppose its a waiting game and to test again in a few days time to see if the line darkens!

I do feel as though I have pregnancy symptoms though, but very very mild - I guess cuz 9dpo. I even wonder if I am pregnant if its twins as I swear I ovulated from both sides and my chart seems to do the temps twice!

Hi hun,

Stupid question but can you ovulate if you still have HCG in your body?

EDIT: also I'm really hoping you've got your BFP this month x x

Hey Chocolate, I should be OV'ing in the next day or two. Like you I had a MC on the 9th and went straight back to TTC. Can you cut and past the web page for me to sqizz at please? I have been BBT- and it seems like it is all over the place at the moment for me.

Ladies- how many days after OV'ing do you expect to see a temp shift?

Minimin xxx

Hi Ladies!
I MC on 12/7 and AF showed on 1/6. I'm not sure when I ovulated as I tried to stay away from temping ect.. this month. I'm planning to test around the 1st but yesterday I didn't really want to eat and couldn't get to sleep for the heartburn. My bb's have been sore but only for a short period of time and not all that sore just a lil achey on the sides.......... It gtook us over 15 mos to get our bfp in November only to lose it in December. We hope to get another one soon. I will have my fingers crossed and say my prayers for ya'll!!

Minimin xxx

Hi ya,

a temp shift confirms ov so as soon as you get a temp shift you have ov'd the day before. usually give it 3 lots of temps that are over your coverline and your confirming ov.

i still feel like i am having ov pains.....:wacko:

hoping i have already ov'd though!! if i put a another high temp in tomoz it gives me an ov date of CD11.

which is what we were working around!!

an i feel rotten today.. think i getting a bloomnig cold. keep sneezing. so i guess its coming!!

otherwise nothing else to report today!! :haha:

Hey Chocolate, I should be OV'ing in the next day or two. Like you I had a MC on the 9th and went straight back to TTC. Can you cut and past the web page for me to sqizz at please? I have been BBT- and it seems like it is all over the place at the moment for me.

Minimin xxx

Let me have a go at that:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

Let me know if you can see my chart - hope it helps, Im suprised mine isnt all over the place as Im up in the night a lot with ds!

Hi hun,

Stupid question but can you ovulate if you still have HCG in your body?

EDIT: also I'm really hoping you've got your BFP this month x x

I am sure when I researched it, that it is possible to ovulate with small amounts of hcg still in your system. Wish it wasnt the case though as then we'd know that a bfp was a real one!

After looking back at the test Im not so sure I could see a line lol, so am re-testing tomorrow (oh also threw the blimmin test out!) and everyday until a bfp or af!

Hey Chocolate- it takes me to mine- LOL Never mind. I dont know how to do it either!!! I guess I just have to see if I have a temp shift up in the next couple of days- Thanks again for trying though!!! How are you bearing up in the 2ww? Not long to go now honey!

hey mini

you could be oving today? you have a dip which sometimes happens.

if you look at mine in my ticker i had a dip. but i am just waiting for my 3rd temp rise. fingers crossed its tommorow which will then confirm ov.

so if you rise tomorow and again for next 3 today is your day. x

Hi Girls, think i may be in the 2ww too. I had a erpc on 24th Dec and did ov tests 3 days ago and they were positive. My body feels so all over the place (feel like i have been having ovulation pains for ages), i am not really sure whether i have ov or not! SO frustrating as b4 the MMC i knew when i would ov, would feel it and knew when to expect af. Now i just dont know. I am on day 33 i think. Took so long for me to get this BFP - really praying wont take as long this time. Good luck Chocolate that it is a real BFP!

Hey Chocolate- it takes me to mine- LOL Never mind. I dont know how to do it either!!! I guess I just have to see if I have a temp shift up in the next couple of days- Thanks again for trying though!!! How are you bearing up in the 2ww? Not long to go now honey!

Yeah I read that somewhere else on here that they got their own chart instead - not sure how to fix that lol!

I feel like I have symptoms and intuition says I am pregnant, so atleast the 2ww isnt symptom free I suppose - I think ill get my bfp in a couple of days time if I do get it!

Hi Sue - ovulation after my mc was definatly more painful and lasted an extra day I think - but I just made sure we :sex: when I saw ewcm. Good luck for this month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->