• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2ww - come join me :-)

I have never tried BBT, is it more helpful than using ovulation tests? I have a clearblue fertility monitor with which i fell pregnant finally (after 17 months) the first time i used it. When is the benefit of BBT over the ovulation tests?

Sounds hopeful Chocolate, espeially if you feel pregnant too. As for the line not being there when you looked again, it is not so accurate later anyway!

I have never tried BBT, is it more helpful than using ovulation tests? I have a clearblue fertility monitor with which i fell pregnant finally (after 17 months) the first time i used it. When is the benefit of BBT over the ovulation tests?

I think charting helps to confirm when you have ovulated by a temperature shift, where as ovulation tests help you get in an extra session before ovulation - I do both so best of both worlds. I like knowing exactly when I ovulated as I am so impatient!

Thanks Wannabe- I hope it rises from now on!
Chocolate- isnt it weird that you just know. I hope your right again! Fxd! Anxious to hear what tomorrow's test will bring.
PMA-:dust:

The difference in OPK and BBT is that BBT can't tell you BEFORE O that it's coming but can CONFIRM that it DID happen. OPK can give you a head's up that it might be coming, but it can't guarantee that it actually ever happens. Both is the way to go, IMO.

To show someone your chart, go to your chart on FF and click "Sharing" along the left side of the page and then go to "Homepage Setup"... There will be a url at the top that says something like https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/randomlettersandnumbershere

That url is what someone else needs to see your chart! :)

I'm 8dpo so am joining you in the 2ww. I so hope we get our BFP's this month.
Last week I kept getting OV like pain even tho I know I ovulated. I hope it was good pains!
I don't know whether to do a preggo test or leave it till AF is suppose to arrive?
Crossed fingers + toes :thumbup:

Hey Posh- 8dpo is early but some ladies do get their positives early. I tested at 9dpo in my Dec cycle and it was a :bfn: and then at 12dpo it was a faint positive!!! Fxd crossed for you chick! When is the ugly :witch: due to arrive?
Minimin

Hi Minimin, hmm maybe I will leave it for a week or so. AF is suppose to be arriving around 9th Feb, but as they aren't predictable anymore, it could be anytime that week!

The difference in OPK and BBT is that BBT can't tell you BEFORE O that it's coming but can CONFIRM that it DID happen. OPK can give you a head's up that it might be coming, but it can't guarantee that it actually ever happens. Both is the way to go, IMO.

To show someone your chart, go to your chart on FF and click "Sharing" along the left side of the page and then go to "Homepage Setup"... There will be a url at the top that says something like https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/randomlettersandnumbershere

That url is what someone else needs to see your chart! :)

Thanks Megg

Will give it a go:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/168edb

It worked, chocolate! And, OMG! Your chart is gorgeous!!! I'd say :bfp: for you, missy! FX'd!

I dont know wether to do the waiting thing or not i had a m/c on 4 weeks ago i have swollen breasts and veiny giant nipples lol and v bloated! Dond a test last night neg maybe 2 early! I guess only time will tell! Good luck! X x x

Can i join too? I am ttc for bean #1 after losing 4 bubs. Think thats me in 2ww and am blinkin terrified. Had a few symptoms (i think) reckon i am 11dpo so fingers crossed. Symptoms are gaining weight,bbs are growing and i am weeing constantly. What do you guys think? Lots of fairy dust to all :) x x :flower:

I'm 8dpo so am joining you in the 2ww. I so hope we get our BFP's this month.
Last week I kept getting OV like pain even tho I know I ovulated. I hope it was good pains!
I don't know whether to do a preggo test or leave it till AF is suppose to arrive?
Crossed fingers + toes :thumbup:

hey posh I been still gettin ov like pains too but I know I have ov'd!! Am hoping they good pains too!!

I spoke to my belly this morning. Urging it to grow!!! :rofl:

Hi Chocs - will join the 2ww - due af around the 11th feb providing my cycle is back on track. We're not trying like mad this month but trying non the less so will see - trying to stay chilled after everything that's happened! go go bfp!!!

Can i join too? I am ttc for bean #1 after losing 4 bubs. Think thats me in 2ww and am blinkin terrified. Had a few symptoms (i think) reckon i am 11dpo so fingers crossed. Symptoms are gaining weight,bbs are growing and i am weeing constantly. What do you guys think? Lots of fairy dust to all :) x x :flower:

Hi, sounds very promising :thumbup:

Good luck everyone!

Im testing in the morning again of course :winkwink:

I'm joining you as well. I'm 5DPO today....Ugh - the waiting is truly dreadful!

Waiting for some BFP's in here! C'mon girly!

Im on 2DPO today. I bloody hate this waiting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"