• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2ww - come join me :-)

9dpo - still getting cramps, oh god I have started symptom spotting now! No implantation bleed, but I am hoping these cramps are good cramps and not AF on route!
Best of luck to everyone on the 2ww, and I can't wait to see some :bfp: in here!!

Aaaarrrgggghhhh!

4 dpo...

got pains in my left boob today. and it is starting to ache!!

also got ewcm!! didnt even have that before ov!!

Aches and pains and bloatyness.

Wannabamumy- sounds like good a set of symptoms!!!

Waiting for your BFP chocolate- C'mon :bfp:

So am I lol - driving myself mad by keep checking to see if I can actually see a really faint line! Same today - at points I thing - there's that real faint line, the next minute I cant see it either! Symptoms are almost non existant too lol!
Lovely yellow cm but ew consistency! Mildly achey boobs but not very often - and not tired today either! Would prefer to be knackered and sick for reassurance :wacko:

10dpo for me (almost 11, since it's 11:20 PM as I write this) - I was completely green with nausea yesterday, but fine today. Light cramps, which I'm taking as a good sign since usually I don't get them until AF shows up (at which point they knock me flat). I'm terribly moody, but that might be anything LOL.

12 dpo and no line today!

I looked at the test before I used it and I reckon the line I thought I was seeing is just a shadow of the test strip underneath!
It was also my last test, so Im not buying anymore - its driving me mad!!!

I don't think this is my month, but know there is still a chance until af shows.

I dont really have any symptoms - I thought I was getting mild aches in boobs occasionally but I wouldnt notice unless looking and this may be becuase af is due in a couple of days. This will be my first cycle of charting etc. where I get a period, so atleast Ill have something to look back at.

Hope there are some bfp in here soon xx

Don't loose hope chocolate - keep trying! :thumbup:

I am in the 2ww well actually 11/12 day wait I Ovulated on Monday so am 3dpo. I so hope we did it this time.

FX'd for you and tons of :dust: to you, Amy! :hugs:

im now in the 2ww too fingers crossed for every one xxx

1dpo let the waiting begin! i hate this bit!

3 DPO today and feeling rubbish :(

Lol!!

5 dpo

starvin today
boobs feeling ok now
twinges

nowt else! :rofl:

Good luck every :dust:

Just a quick update from me cd12 - and I reckon Im out. When I checked cervic for cm there was egg white consistency but also with streaks of red in ...... I reckon af will be here morning tmoz or day after, have had cramps since lunchtime and back ache, but no af as of yet.
I never got period pains really before miscarriage, so hope its not about to stay!

Good luck everyone!

Hiya, I'm another waiting to test-er :)

I'm about 6 dpo, addicted to peeing on sticks & desperate to be pregnant, LOL :D

Just a quick update from me cd12 - and I reckon Im out.

Fingers crossed it might be implanation spotting hun!!!! :hugs:

Thanks, the thought crossed my mind but quickly went out again lol. I got my bfp last time on 12 dpo, so thought implanting then would be quite late for me, Im sure I implanted early in both pregnancies.

The wine is going down nicely anyway, but will stick to 1 glass just incase :thumbup:

Hey just want to say the day before I got my bfp I had ew with a pink tinge. Went to bed with pad on in case she visited in nite but didn't! So u never know!! Fx'd xxx

Hey just want to say the day before I got my bfp I had ew with a pink tinge. Went to bed with pad on in case she visited in nite but didn't! So u never know!! Fx'd xxx

Hiya, how many dpo was that?

I am just 12 dpo (about 3 hours ago to be precise :winkwink:) usually they say implantation is between 6 and 10dpo but some say up to 12 dpo .......... isnt it funny how we find a tiny bit of hope in any scenario :wacko:

Atleast now I am prepared for af - have also got the pad on ready just incase and am not going too far from the toilets when out and about tomoz just incase!

Have had none since, but maybe it takes a couple of days before full af or something - who knows!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->