• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2ww - come join me :-)

it was 15 dpo hun,

i did a frer at 12 dpo and got a bfn and as i thought they were meant to catch early i gave up hope of getting a bfp. so when i got spotting i thought i was out but she never came.

it was 15 dpo hun,

i did a frer at 12 dpo and got a bfn and as i thought they were meant to catch early i gave up hope of getting a bfp. so when i got spotting i thought i was out but she never came.

ooh, well that gives me hope! Even though Im pretty sure Im out, its still nice to know others got similar later than me, and still got a bfp!

Hows it going today hun? :)

I'm 7dpo today, so not that far behind you xx (11 day LP)

Hiya, still no af, an no cramps, but my chart is looking crap! Really dipping so expecting af very soon (chart is in signature).

I dont think Ive seen you on here before, whats your story? :hugs:

You'll be sorry you asked about my story, it's it’s a bit long & complicated, LOL!!!!

Here it is anyway..

We started TTC properly in the summer of 2008 & I was lucky enough to get my BFP on my December 2008 cycle.

My pregnancy was never quite right & the baby didn’t progress past 10 weeks. I had to have a D&C at 12 weeks

I had a horrendous time afterwards & kept getting positive tests & heavy bleeding for weeks & weeks after the loss.

About 9 weeks later I got a referral to the Charing Cross unit. They found out I had a kind of tumour which had started to grow out of the cells that had been left behind from the abnormal pregnancy (two sperm had fertilised one egg & caused the placenta to grow out of control)

They gave me 2 months of chemo. Lucky for me the less dangerous chemo worked & I got BFN 4 months after the initial D&C!

I got the all clear in September 2009 (what a feeling!) I just have to go for follow up screenings to make sure I don’t relapse.

We started trying again as soon as I had the all clear.

I am hopeful I will be a mummy one day (preferably soon!!! ) xxx

Hiya, still no af, an no cramps, but my chart is looking crap! Really dipping so expecting af very soon (chart is in signature).

:

If :witch: is not here, there is deffo still a good chance!! Fingers crossed! :happydance:

You'll be sorry you asked about my story, it's it’s a bit long & complicated, LOL!!!!

Here it is anyway..

We started TTC properly in the summer of 2008 & I was lucky enough to get my BFP on my December 2008 cycle.

My pregnancy was never quite right & the baby didn’t progress past 10 weeks. I had to have a D&C at 12 weeks

I had a horrendous time afterwards & kept getting positive tests & heavy bleeding for weeks & weeks after the loss.

About 9 weeks later I got a referral to the Charing Cross unit. They found out I had a kind of tumour which had started to grow out of the cells that had been left behind from the abnormal pregnancy (two sperm had fertilised one egg & caused the placenta to grow out of control)

They gave me 2 months of chemo. Lucky for me the less dangerous chemo worked & I got BFN 4 months after the initial D&C!

I got the all clear in September 2009 (what a feeling!) I just have to go for follow up screenings to make sure I don’t relapse.

We started trying again as soon as I had the all clear.

I am hopeful I will be a mummy one day (preferably soon!!! ) xxx

Wow - what an awful time you must have had, cant even imagine! It makes me realise that actually not getting my bfp this month is not such a big deal , especially when I read others stories who have had a much harder time!

Fingers crossed it happens soon for you

I'm sorry Dan-O :hugs:, sounds like you have had a pretty bad time. I think I remember you from the first tri section back in January - we got our BFP's around the same time!
Anyhoo, 11dpo still get stitch like cramps around pelvic area, feel slightly sick during the evenings, boobs feel normal, CM is milky - I think I am going to be out this time again, something just tells me that its not my month :cry:.
I might cave and poas tomorrow morning (12dpo - that might work?)
Sending :dust: to everyone in the 2ww.

https://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2058/2058144oxdxlg5ts1.gifHere's hoping you BOTH get a fat shiny BFP in the next couple of days!! xxxx

I think I remember you from the first tri section back in January - we got our BFP's around the same time!

Posh - I'm so sorry, I have just read your signature, makes my ordeal seem like nothing. :cry:

4 DPO this is like the longest TWW ever :(

Still got a niggly right ovary :( Annoying me now

4 DPO this is like the longest TWW ever :(

Still got a niggly right ovary :( Annoying me now

Yeah I had that too, niggly ovary pains for about 6 days after ovulation which I dont usually get, also super spotty this month, more than usual! They joys eh?!

Spend the next day or so relaxing as the symptom spotting will start soon for you!

argghhh 6dpo.

today i feel fine. hmph...just a bit hungry.

am having a down day today too cos dont think its gona be my month.

i have to spend the night with 2 preggo ladies tommorow nightand happy husbands...great!!!!

also do i have a little drink with the boys as the preggo ladies may just think i 'think' i am pregnant.

tut.

I am planning a nice glass of vino tonight hun

Lawa,
I am also 4dpo and feel like it is taking forever. Need to find something to keep my self occupied.

i'm 6 dpo 1 week tomorrow and i can test arrrrggggghhhhhhh lol xxxxxx

2 dpo (ignore the ticker, FF and I are in dispute LOL)

Impatient, dammit! Just want to sleep for the next week!!

3-4 dpo- again FF and CBFM are disputing!! Weird niggles on right side- like I had with MC- on my right side (tube side-yah!) Boobs felt heavy and tender yesterday.
BBT however is still JUST above baseline :(
Roll on the next week! Hope it passes in a flash for us!

Minimin

Wow Min, those were high pre-ov temps... that's gonna make any coverline a bit dubious. This chart is going to be a challenge to read :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->