2ww.... join me?

Ducky- :hugs: I'm sorry sweetheart. I'm sending prayers your way. Keep your head up.

Lumpy- :yipee: congratulations!

thanks lumpy. im 15 dpo and ive been having BFN. i guess AF is due now and ive got period pain for last 2 days...but no sign! still waiting for it too flow....

Hi ladies,

Just thought id pop over say Hi! hope your all doing ok?

Lumpybumpy congrats on your bfp ive been in that dread 2ww for my scan too its horrid i know, i had ectopic too so i feel for ya, if ya want to chat or any support pm me hun. Im booked in for friday for my scan just keeping everything crossed!!! xxx

Hi girls how are we all? I went out with my oldest friend last night, my stomach was really bloated, she laughed and said you look pregnant i laughed and said no.

She said you're trying though though aren't you? (thing is she's my oldest and best friend but OH and i have decided not to tell anyone) I said how do you know i haven't said anything, she said i just do!! Friends ay they can see right through you!!!

I got a BFN last week and am now 14DPO but was due on 3rd Dec so technically 2 days late now, No AF but i think it is coming.

Nipples tender and sharp pains yesterday in my left side (around the ovaries) Going to test again next week, if nothings happened as i have a works do, and want to know if i can drink.

The thing is when Hubby and i decided to start trying we wanted our first to be born at a particular time of year (btween july and sept of next year) Because he is at uni and that would be his summer holidays. And the best time for us to have a baby so we only have from Oct to End of December to concive if nothing happens by Januray I will be back on the pill and back on here next year.

I'm happy with that though if it happens it happens and if not we'll have a holiday next year instead and start the process again. :)

af isn't due until Dec. 10th but started spotting yesterday and today...tested and got a bfn...starting to feel the cramps coming. Booooo.... what confuses me though is that my cycles have been 32-34 days long today I am about 30dpo. I think I may be out...for this month...good luck to all and hope everyone gets their BFP!

af isn't due until Dec. 10th but started spotting yesterday and today...tested and got a bfn...starting to feel the cramps coming. Booooo.... what confuses me though is that my cycles have been 32-34 days long today I am about 30dpo. I think I may be out...for this month...good luck to all and hope everyone gets their BFP!

:hugs: Dont give up till :witch: is moved in. You are in the same place as me looks like, it might be implantation bleeding! :thumbup: My Fertility Calculator on my iPod is telling me I should have implantation today and I'm 5 days from testing like you! :happydance:

AHHH still no symptoms here but also no AF and BFN, still got my FRER's t try but cant bring myself to do it!!

carley im the same. i just hope im the type that doesnt get a bfp till 20dpo!!

:winkwink:

:hugs: Dont give up till :witch: is moved in. You are in the same place as me looks like, it might be implantation bleeding! :thumbup: My Fertility Calculator on my iPod is telling me I should have implantation today and I'm 5 days from testing like you! :happydance:

Thank you for your encouragement, yesterday I was slightly happy because I told myself maybe it's just implantation bleeding. The spotting is a little more liberal this morning. but not full on af...NOw I hope the spotting stops!!! good luck and hang in there too...I appreciate your thoughts and reply :flower:

OMG I got my :bfp: today!!! I now have an anxious 2ww before my early scan to make sure this little bean is in the right place after my ectopic in July.

Good luck to everyone else who's waiting for their :bfp: and if it helps my
early tests were negative before about 18dpo and I had been convinced the:witch: was about to arrive for the past week.

Nice to see you again Ducky, enjoy this month and try to not get too wrapped up with ttc (easier said than done I know). Are you still thinking of travelling.

Lots of :dust::dust: to all
Congrats!!!!!!!:happydance:

:winkwink:

Thank you for your encouragement, yesterday I was slightly happy because I told myself maybe it's just implantation bleeding. The spotting is a little more liberal this morning. but not full on af...NOw I hope the spotting stops!!! good luck and hang in there too...I appreciate your thoughts and reply :flower:

Sure sweetie :hugs: Anytime :winkwink:

Hi ladies,

Just thought id pop over say Hi! hope your all doing ok?

Lumpybumpy congrats on your bfp ive been in that dread 2ww for my scan too its horrid i know, i had ectopic too so i feel for ya, if ya want to chat or any support pm me hun. Im booked in for friday for my scan just keeping everything crossed!!! xxx

Hi Shellsangels,
Thanks for your message and good luck for your scan on Friday, I''l be keeping my fingers crossed for you, let us know how it all goes! I've not been in touch with my EPU yet as the consultant told me he didn't want to see me untill I was at least 6 weeks when I got discharged in the summer. Have you got any symptoms yet? I feel great but have got very tender boobs which I didn't have last time (hope it is a good sign?) I have been getting a lot of cramps too though which is worrying me especially on my right side. I hate going to the loo and expecting to find blood all the time.
Anyway, PMA this bean is here to stick!

hey can i join too - i am trying not to test lol - as it would be daft especially as we only BD once around OV - duh what am i thinking

omg, people help.... i ovulated on the 19th so im 16dpo now. about 5/6 dpo i sufffered mild cramping, from 13dpo i have been having period pains!!! Its driving me mad, ive been waiting for my period to come. normally i just cramp the day before and day of AF. but ive been having pain for like 4 days now. its rly weird.

also BFN!!!

I'm with you....1 day possible 2 PO. Fingers and toes crossed for everyone in the same boat!!!! xx

Manchester1 this sucks doesnt it, i have no symptoms still but plucked up the courage to try my FRER today and guess what.... BFN again! cant believe we are 16 DPO though seems like a lot doesnt it?

Well heres to seeing if we're late at showing... (lets hope so eh!!)

i found one hpt in my drawer........................ im guna hang on and wait till morning. just did an opk and it was basically positive... weird...

whats FX'd and opk? sorry but not come across these ones before!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->