2ww.... join me?

fingers crossed and ovulation predicition kit.... you no the sticks you pee on to see if your ovulating!

I also want my bfp :( i actually text my OH before saying...i want to be pregnant! stomp stomp! lol....

still got period pains..its been like 5 days now!!!!

18dpo BFN .....................arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I am now on my 2ww. It does seem like a lifetime away at the moment!!!

Been doing quite a bit of BD and might try and get some in tonight!!! lol

Fingers crossed!

Good luck ladies xx

Welcome Delamere19 yes the dreaded 2ww goes on forever!!

(in my case 3 weeks wait and counting)

Manchester1 - im with you al the way 18 DPO and BFN! Driving me mad...

argh. gna buy a frer and use in morning lol. used a tesco one this morning.

im guessing my cycle is probably longer than 28 days then - been under a lot of stress the last few days anyway and it has been said that this can alter your cycle anyway!

I have one FRER left in the pack so im waiting till wednesday before i use it!!

Cant believe i've waited so long already!!

very proud of you!!! the weird thing is ive been having period pain for days now............... :'(

Not to get your hopes up manchester one but maybe it's your uterus stretching for it's lil sticky bean!!

Have you done another test yet? I'm doing another one wednesday, I'm 2 days behind you and Carley 16DPO and no af, no symptoms, no cramping, nothing, nowt, zilch!!

Still nothing today then Manchester1?

nothing here to report either!!

lol i didnt buy a test coz tesco didnt sell FRER also the other ones were security tagged and there wre ppl in tesco i new so i didnt want to buy! will go to boots today and buy frer. still no AF.

19DPO... bfn with frer...not looking hopeful. did an opk.was positive. weird.

whats a FRER? sorry all this time thought it was an american brand!! i've now lost count how many days PO i am just know i'm 5 days late for af!

Stay strong everyone i keep reading of people who haven't found out till their 20+daysPO so theres still hope x x x

We're not having much luck here!!

I still have no AF but not testing again till tomorrow (maybe later on that that). Havent tested since sunday though!

I do wonder what the hell is going on in there!!

for me its just weird ive been having proper period pain for like 6 days now. no boobage aches though...

FRER are way too expensive to use every day. im wonderng if infact im actually currently ovulating.???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->