2ww.... join me?

i suppose in your situation it is difficult to try and figure it out. Well we can all but hope!!

Hi Manchester1

I haven't read the most recent pages but was on this thread a few weeks ago. I wonder if anyone has told you that you can get false positives on OPKs when you have PCOS? It is much easier to tell when/if you ovulate by temping.

I know this is probably not what you wanted to hear but thought I should suggest it.

I also have PCOS and opks do tend to work for me but for plenty of women they don't. I also ovulate most cycles but the cycle can be anywhere from 26 -49 days long (only worked this out through charting too) making it very hard to work out ov unless i'm temping.

I know it doesn't make it easier but just wanted to put it out there in case no one else had suggested it.

hope your ok.

Also I've had ov symptoms (cm and cp) and a slight rise in temps but then not ov'd so temps go down again and then I ov later in my cycle... all the joys of PCOS.

I'm sure you know this stuff already but just wanted to put it out there in case.

I too have PCOS and I dont temp but I have used OPK's and they have been very accurate for me. Since the DR put me on metformin+clomid my cycles have been 34 days like clockwork. Are you all on any meds to regulate such long cycles?

Manchester, have you ever been this late? Will your dr not give you a blood test to see whats going on? Im going to pray that all becomes well for you soon, as I know this can be so disheartening and hard to do! Prior to being dx with PCOS, I didnt know what the heck was going on with my body.

GL ladies!

i got the positive opk plus my cm seemed to point in the way of ovulation....
ive had period pains since 13dpo im now 21dpo......no sign of AF either....

you may be right about opk's. my cycles are realllyyyyy irrregular. i might just have a ginormously long LP. hmmm... i dont rly no.

anyhow been refered to gyne got an appt mid january!!

I still haven't got my af manchester i'm just Bding anyway so if i didn't ovulate when i thought i did i'm gonna get that pesky egg at some point! are you still Bding? or have stopped coz it was your 2ww? Good luck with your gynae appointment. Fx crossed for before then x x

i did stop lol..... but then the past few days ive thought maybe im ovulating so been at it again...hahahahahaha...

the witch has come and depressed isnt the word, had convinced myself that being a week late i was definately pregnant and that the tests were all wrong, but nope, they were right and my cycle was obvioulsy a lot longer than i thought it was so back to the good old CD1........ WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hugs::hugs: Oh Carley sorry to hear that, i know this is just not what you want to hear but at least it came and it's not that you've got an extra long cycle, or completely skipped a month. Fx for next month and you get that January BFP X X X :hugs::hugs:

arghh in a way your lucky i dont have af or bfp...though avent tested for a few days. had my friend over for lunch today with there 7 week old baby!!!! soooo cute...i want one. my OH loved the babY!

aww carley dont be sad!! how long ave you been ttc for?? did ne 1watch gAVIN and stacey this week?

argh. no af yet! felt a bit sick this evening. rly random time also, hadnt eaten anything for about an hour, went to a concert and couldnt face eatng ne thing!

Hey manchester1 have you re-tested yet? we're going to wednesday, i'm 8 days late now will be 10 days by then.

I had loads of symptoms in first week then they all went in 2nd week now different ones have started in 3rd!!

Fingers crossed for you good luck x x

lol, it hink i was more symptoms in 2nd week and less now!! cramping has basically stopped, and CM has dried up! weird. its almost like those symptoms together were at exactly the time my AF should be; 13-18dpo....

ive just Peed in a cup lol, coz i dont have a HPT and dont want to wait till tmorro but want to use FMU.

im getting my hopes up for a BFP, but it no doubt with be a BFN, how can a console myself...mmmm..

I tested again this morning BFN i give up now, 9 days late, i've got one more test left will probably wait till after xmas now.

I have the in laws staying for a week and they don't know we're ttc. Contemplating going to DRs if nothing after at least 3 weeks just incase, but swear i ovulated the other day I could just feel it so i'm putting this month down to a missed period x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->