2ww.... join me?

Ducky your chart is looking good!

After reporting earlier no symptoms ive had brown spots in my knickers when i went to the loo earlier, ive never had implant bleed with either of my pregnancys so im not reading into it but after twinges and af type feelings last night and this morning i dunno whats going on... my temp has taken a dip today so i dunno what to think... other than that i dont feel much different just tired!

That all sounds amazing!! very positive. I had the strangest twinge ever earlier, quite central, near uterus area. it was like a sharp twinge that lingered for about 5 seconds. But then again... I'm noting every twinge lol. Hopefully what you saw was implantation bleeding, with my previous pregnany (termination) I didn't get implantation bleeding. But each pregnany is different aye?! How long until you test?

Hi Ladies

Can i join you?

I am 5 dpo and ive had some very light red spotting and ive got cramps - quite mild. Im tired!! my boobs arent tender but i feel 'funny' in my tummy

What do you think?

Well it sounds positive but it's amazing what you can notice when you're thinking about it! Iv learnt that a lot of it is nothing and just your body getting ready for AF. PMA though!!!!!! lol, I hope it's your month!

In fact I hope it's everyones month! This part of the forum should be empty :haha: we all deserve :bfp:

i will prob test wednesday im not due on till friday/saturday i only have short cycles of 26days! but i still aint convinced i got a feeling my body playing tricks on me lol... and im normally more bloated than what i am with my pregnancy's so i just dunno, well i felt these pms type cramps as i was walking this morning so wasnt just relaxing and waiting for things to happen which often is the way with me lol... but i dunno i promised i wouldnt symptom spot this month but when its in ya knickers and you feel the pains whilst keeping busy its hard to ignore them!! lol

Thank you Ducky!!

im going to attempt to not obsess over my symptoms!! ill see how i get on

I hope its everyones month too

We're both due AF around the same time then. My hpts will arrive tomorrow I think, sooooo I will try hold off testing as long as I can :blush: but no promises lol!!

This has been the longest week ever, only 6dpo, feels like 60dpo!!!!

lol i have 5 10mi tests up there and i expect i will be peein on them before weds lol there super early ones so should pick up after 7dpo - tomorrow!! however im convinced im 7dpo today and ff got it a day out... but hey we will see!

Ducky and Shells... great charts and very promising signs (spotting)! go you!

I on the other hand have nothing... and my bb's post ov soreness is fading away as it usually does. So think this is definitely not for me... I'll give it a few more days for symptoms to arrive but not that positive at the moment.

Welcome Katiewoo!

Also my SIL had a baby last night which would have been the same date as me if I hadn't had an early mc in March.

Was happy for them and a bit sad for us.

Hi again,

Good to catch up again and to hear izzymummys great news!! Congrats :) It's good to hear that people are getting BFPs or PMA. Good luck everyone.

Feel down today. Have had sore boobs, major hunger and really tired since 3 dpo but today soreness and hunger seem to have stopped. Maybe just a progesterone rise after ovulation? Only had that once but was after mmc and had a chemical last month so it could be the same. Desperate not to symptom spot but can't help it.

Would really value some opinions on my chart too but can't seem to find a link to post my FF chart - how do you do that?

(PS It's great to talk to like minded people - DH thinks I'm bonkers!! - in a good way)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2abe29

Hi Mini thanks hun, im still just 'not feeling it' this month.... but we will see!! im sorry for your loss must have been hard seeing SIL have her baby but hun it will be you soon!!.... my best friend and sister are pregnant at the moment and it seems everyone seems to be getting up duff its so horrible yet happy for them at the same time!!

Hi Icy, you chart looks good! its so hard not to symptom spot isnt it? i do the same but im so trying not to this month i feel out yet im getting some symptoms i just dont wanna get overexcited cuse i did last month and killed me seeing them bfn's so i told dh that i will be more relaxed in the 2ww from now on... easier said than done lol

Girls im suppost to be going out tomorrow night to a party with lots of booze... altho i cant alway keep my life on hold every month i just dunno whether to go and i cant just 'have a couple' you dont know my family hahahha they will be buying rounds and none of them know we are ttc and dont want them to know.... what should i do?

It's hard when things like that happen Mini. A colleague at work is leaving soon for maternity leave soon at the same time I would have been too> Hard to see her walking around with her bump. Still happy for her though. It will be you soon though FX.

Shell'sAngels - I had a similar situation and used two get outs. One - I was on a health kick and didn't want to drink the other was boring but worked - that I had to drive as i had something else on the next day?? I have stayed off alcohol since the first mmc in April and then I just said I was sick of hangovers and had gone teetotal!! Don't think that helps much but it's all I can think of.

Hi everyone
Wow thats fantastic news izzysmum, I'm really pleased for you, hope you don't get hit by the morning sickness too much. Welcome katiewoo, hope you get the good news soon too!!
Well I've got absolutely no symptoms at all and feel far too well at the moment, then again, I didn't find out I was pregnant until 10 weeks with my daughter! I've been a bit more switched on since then though!
All these charting sounds terribly complicated, do you ladies reccommend it for next month if I don't get my BFP this month?

How do I get my ticker to work, it's just come up as a load of rubbish txt??

I am here to confess.... I tested at 7dpo :blush: tut tut! obv :bfn: but im still mad at myself for testing lol. Hope all you ladies are doing well

argh i nearly cried before because my husband didnt want to get a take away

im all over the place atm and im only 2dpo!

Hi ladies,

I am 10dpo...was having loads of 'possible symptoms' 4-8dpo - loads of wind, cramps/pulling, bloating, cold/sore throat, vivid dreams, butterflies, spots/greasy hair, headaches, but they seem to have all but disappeared :cry:

The only thing remotely symptom-like this weekend has been the fact that I woke up at 10am yesterday (unusual for me) and had to have a nap from 4pm-5.30 because I was so tired.

The :witch: is due on Thursday and I have a horrible feeling I am going to be disappointed :sad1:

The tww is so cruel....babydust and BFPs to all, x x x

Hi everyone. Hope you are all doing ok?

Hi addisonsmommy. I have had two mmc this year and a chemical last month. I know exactly how you feel and go through the ups and down of ttc. Really wanting to and then wondering if a test is postive what will happen then. We need lots of PMA and I am determined to hold a little bundle in my arms eventually. We'll get there, don't worry.

I'm really trying hard not to test. Am 9dpo and have had slight cramping both last Weds and yesterday evening. BBs feel largish. On my cycle dates AF would be due on weds but ovulated late so Fri is the day. When would you test?
FX for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"