2ww ladies...

kiki04

A girl can dream....
Reaction score
I should be in mine in the next couple days and wanted a new thread for other ladies either just nearing the end, about to test or just entering the 2ww so we can all go looney toon together in here :haha:

I am hoping to have my +opk tomorrow or friday so keep your fingers crossed that this could be my miracle month haha

Goodluck everyone! :sex:

(Feels like a race to the finish line :haha: )

I guess I am in the wait then, I'm 5 DPO if FF is correct & I did infact OV! Hadnt planned on being, and I am 99.9% sure that nothing has happened this month as we didnt BD much and we only BD day after FF showed OV & the day after that. Really the little soldiers need to be ready and waiting. I didnt have much CM and certainly no ew cm, so I am counting myself out even though I am in the tww.
Plus if by some miracle there is a chance I would expect AF next weds (based on previous LP) which is OH birthday.

Hope your getting loads of baby making action in Krissy xxxx

Oooh Gemma i have my fingers crossed for a super special birthday pressie for OH. I really hope you get your rainbow xx

Ah thanks Mhairi xxx

I will be disappointed as it would be the best birthday present...a little bit bitter sweet as I have got him cuff links made with Berties thumb prints on. A present from the one we lost in terms of the cuff links & maybe another little present from Bertie wanting his daddy to be happy. It almost seems like it would be too perfect & we dont have that much luck! Its also his first birthday without his dad......so I can but hope we will get good news!

If it doesnt happen this month (which I dont expect) it WILL happen next month, I cant contemplate it not happening!

Great idea for a thread :) I needed this before last night when I started my period :(
So I'm out. I was pretty down last night, but trying to focus on positive thoughts for our next try!

Good luck let us all know what happens. Fingers, toes, and eyes crossed for you ;)

Thank You, hopefully in the next few months or I'll go crazy!

What province do you live in??

Sorry Amanda, :hug:.

Good idea, Krissy! I'm waiting to Ovulate, should be in the next 3 days so hopefully we should be able to go crazy here together!

GL again Gemma! xxx

:dust: to all...

Well you and me could ovulate on the same day then :rofl: I am guessing friday for me :shrug:

Synchronised OV! Good God!!

Last month was on CD12 and I got signs from CD10, doesn't seem to be this month so hopefully I'll be on CD14 as usual, that will be Sunday, but I'll be keeping a close eye from now till then and BD-ing like crazy, hehe.

GL and get to it! xxx

Beautiful, cold, and snowy Newfoundland! Gotta love it :)

Good luck to you too Nikki :)

Oh Amanda I have been begging OH to move to the East Coast... I want to go sooo bad :brat: I am thinking Nova Scotia though lol

Just wanted to wish you all the best of luck. I think I am in 3ww :wacko::wacko: XXOOXOX :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
l

I'm out ladies my temp has crashed to one on the lowest it's been all cycle....glad I know now before AF shows up so its not such a disappointment! Now just gotta wait for AF! Then onwards & upwards xxx

:babydust:

Good luck all. Xxx

I'm out ladies my temp has crashed to one on the lowest it's been all cycle....glad I know now before AF shows up so its not such a disappointment! Now just gotta wait for AF! Then onwards & upwards xxx

Good luck all. Xxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I just stole this from someones post on the TTW forum, you might already know this but thought the numbers were interesting ;

I just thought this was an interesting chart that helps explain why some women get their bfp as early as 10dpo and others a week after AF should have arrived. I believe, although someone else can varify, most early pregnancy tests need to have 25mlU/ml. Hope you all find this as informational as I did.

Found at americanpregnancy.org
Guideline to hCG levels during pregnancy:
hCG levels in weeks from LMP (gestational age)* :

3 weeks LMP: 5 - 50 mIU/ml
4 weeks LMP: 5 - 426 mIU/ml
5 weeks LMP: 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml
6 weeks LMP: 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml
7 - 8 weeks LMP: 7, 650 - 229,000 mIU/ml
9 - 12 weeks LMP: 25,700 - 288,000 mIU/ml
13 - 16 weeks LMP: 13,300 - 254,000 mIU/ml
17 - 24 weeks LMP: 4,060 - 165,400 mIU/ml
25 - 40 weeks LMP: 3,640 - 117,000 mIU/ml
Non-pregnant females: <5.0 mIU/ml
Postmenopausal females: <9.5 mIU/ml
* These numbers are just a GUIDELINE-- every woman’s level of hCG can rise differently. It is not necessarily the level that matters but rather the change in the level.

:dust: to all!!!

Good luck all. Xxx

Don't count yourself out yet Gemma, it could possibly be an implantation dip or just an erratic result? Wait and see what tomorrow brings xx

I had OV pains on my left side yesterday and today and am on cd16 so keep everything crossed I get my +OPK today and tomorrow. I usually get 2 days of pos but I really feel like I should get a pos today... I will be testing in about half an hour so I will keep you updated!

Nikki do you think you OV'd yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"