2ww ladies...

Thanks Amanda!

Krissy - Grrr! it will come soon, don't stress.

I don't think I have yet either, so maybe you're just waiting on me haha. xxx

Kiki, keep going further east, Newfoundland is where it's at ;) haha I might be slightly biased though :) Very exciting times here now with the construction of our new oil rig (Hebron)!
Back to babies..
Questions: My periods since my loss are pretty messed up, I go from a 45 day cycle, to 35, now to 30...I ovulated on Jan 20th, and started my period 31st...I always thought your period started 14 days after ovulation??? Is this not always so??

Every woman has a different luteal phase (LP) and it usually stays the same. My LP is usually 14-15 days. Your OV can bounce around causing a longer or shorter cycle, but usually from whenever you OV... your LP will be the same til AF. So to sum it up... if you have a 13 day LP, and ovulate on cycle day 15, you will have a 28 day cycle. If you have a 13 day LP, and ovulate on cd 12, you will have a 25 day cycle, or you could ovulate on cd30 and have a 43 day cycle. Get it?

Hi Krissy I've not been using OPK's as I was successful last time just using body signs and they are usually quite clear. I keep deluding myself that I don't need to buy them or loads of cheap HPT's because I'm going to concieve this month - this has been my reasoning but it's been 5 months now, so if I don't catch this month I'll need to give in and get some. I'm obsessive as holy hell already so I think anything else will send me over the edge...

I am actually afraid of this months end result... like bad. I have come into this month with super high hopes and no matter what the outcome, its going to suck. If I dont get a BFP, which I ma really not expecting, but still if I dont get it... I will be super crushed by this intense high hopes I started out with :shrug: Then if I do... I will be DEATHLY afraid of it... like this will just be another one of life's ways to hurt me some more. AAAHHHHHH!!! I dont even know what I want anymore :dohh:

Oh Krissy, I get what you mean. Super upset if its a BFN, but frigging terrified if its a BFP as that means your pregnant & theres always potential for heartbreak. If you didnt want to be trying again, you wouldnt be! Big hugs xxx

AFM - well my temp shot right back up again. Its totally nothing to get excited about, am really quite pissed off as where its been so cold here my OH kept switching the electric blanket on so I think this has raised my temp. I really needed it to stay down today so it confirmed to me that it was over this month. I deep down know it is but there is that stupid little niggle that keeps hammering away!

HELP ME OUT HERE LADIES!!!

I am going out tonight. Probably be a late night meaning a late temp in the morning. BUT tomorrow could be my OV day!!! If I get a +OPK tonight when I get home from work... I would guess my temp to rise tomorrow. Its like, tonight and tomorrows temps are my crucial ones.. and low and behold, I am going to mess up my temps... what should I do?

Set your alarm to make sure you crawl out of bed!you can't miss it!xxxxx

I'd say go out, have agreat night and come home and BD like crazy! Then set your alarm for your temp but you may have to adjust it a bit if you've not had as much sleep as usual. Enjoy! xxx

Home by 11 so a normal night for me!!! hahaha

Thought u might have a hang over! Let us know it its a +ve!

AFM - second day of a very high temp after the dip. Its very odd. Last night I took control of the electric blanket & didnt turn it on, so these temps are obviously 'true' temps. I dont get why my temp had shot up so much. Maybe I'm coming down with something as my nose is a bit stuffy. I have been reading 'How to take charge of your fertillity' - cant remember who recommended it but it was someone here. Bloody good book. Anyway there is not way that my temps are link to pregnancy as she basically says BD after your temps have gone up due to ov doesnt usually result in pregnancy as by then the egg has gone. xx

Yeah you have to BD the days leading up to your temp shift and the day of OV... the egg only lives 24-36 hours I think so after that BD is just for the fun of it not baby making :haha:

Thought u might have a hang over! Let us know it its a +ve!

AFM - second day of a very high temp after the dip. Its very odd. Last night I took control of the electric blanket & didnt turn it on, so these temps are obviously 'true' temps. I dont get why my temp had shot up so much. Maybe I'm coming down with something as my nose is a bit stuffy. I have been reading 'How to take charge of your fertillity' - cant remember who recommended it but it was someone here. Bloody good book. Anyway there is not way that my temps are link to pregnancy as she basically says BD after your temps have gone up due to ov doesnt usually result in pregnancy as by then the egg has gone. xx

Is there any chance you could be pregnant? Did you BD around ov time?
I really don't want to get your hopes up I know it sucks when you do and then bloody AF comes, but have you read the bit in the book about triphasic temps? I had this my first pregnancy, although not this time around. As you say the high temps can be due to illness too though Grrr. Why does it have to be so complicated? Xxx

Origionally FF put a cross hair at CD 20, so thought it was ok to BD, then We BD the morning the temp went up a bit (CD23) & FF then put in a cross hair in the day before at CD 22. I cant see that I would be pg from what the book says about BD after the temp increase. But yes Mhairi I did read about triphasic temps. I also read on FF that you can have triphasic temps if its a BFN too and it doesnt always indicate pg. I just think my body is BONKERS!!! xx

Kiki, thanks for filling me in about my period happening only 11 days after OV..it still kind of concerns me though...I guess I'll wait to see how many days it'll be this month :)

I can't comment on all your temperture issues, I have no idea! It seems too complicated, so I think I'll stick with the ovulation testing sticks. Do you ladies use those too? Is tracking your temp more accurate??

I just don't get it!i got negative OPK on cd21 which should be the day I ov'd as ov is the day before the crosshairs-am I correct on that? How do I get a negative OPK but then ff say I ov'd that day?

This is my first month temping & first using opks & never got a positive.....so gave up using opks coz I thought I must have a duff batch. Lots of ladies use opks pretty fine & temps are an excellent way of predicting ov. I don't know if that helps Amanda?xx

So my confusion is did I ov on cd 21 or 22???? Blah so confusing....have a look at my chart if any of you don't mind xx

So if I ov'd cd22 then am bd means there maybe a small chance as egg can live 24 hours? I just read about crosshairs and I too thought that I must have ovd on 22. Oh well time will tell I guess!i now feel I'm back in limbo land after calling myself out. I don't expect it to happen as a) that would be a miracle & b) I'm the unluckiest person in the world so why would I be blessed with pregnancy so soon & like this?

Ho hum! Must try and take my mind off this now!

Krissy did you get your +ve OPK?xxx

Someone needs to ban me from Dr Google!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->