2ww ladies...

Thanks Girls. Sally I was thinking you caught again straight away, I will see how I feel but hopefully you will inspire me to try again, though I didn't want to try in March as I'd be going through the exact same timeline as I did with the boys which I think would be very hard. What will be, will be I suppose.

Kelly, I hate this more for you hon, given all the other stuff that's been going on with you, I hope you don't give up yet. you're in my thoughts. xxx

Oh Kelly & Nikki, I just came back on BnB for the first time in a week, I'm so gutted for the two of you, I really am so so sorry to hear his news xx

Hey girls. Any room for me? I had a peek in life after loss and don't really know alot of the girls in there so I said I'd come here.
Sally, britney, Gemma, how r u girls doing? I hope your all doing good. Where are y'all in the ttc journey? How r u all feeling?
I'm in the 2ww at the moment, 8 dpo and I'm super crampy this evening, very low down near my "nancy" lol. I'm reading too much into it already. Xxxx

Hey Tanya, nice to hear from you....you must be close to testing? If you havent already? xx

I'm in the tww now too! xx

Hey girls. Any room for me? I had a peek in life after loss and don't really know alot of the girls in there so I said I'd come here.
Sally, britney, Gemma, how r u girls doing? I hope your all doing good. Where are y'all in the ttc journey? How r u all feeling?
I'm in the 2ww at the moment, 8 dpo and I'm super crampy this evening, very low down near my "nancy" lol. I'm reading too much into it already. Xxxx

Hey Tanya, nice to hear from you....you must be close to testing? If you havent already? xx

I'm in the tww now too! xx

Gemma,

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi Friends ...:hi:

Just wanted to give y'all an update... a quick one...

I got my BFP on Monday, with the CB digi... But then the next evening, Tuesday.. I started having cramps and brown gunk (mud) ... Still had my bfp with a FRER then... But Wednesday I had more gunk and more cramping but got a bfn on FRER... Then today.... tested again with FRER... bfn with a LOT of bleeding....

Soooo No baby for us this month - for a long while actually (IF we ttc again) I'm DONE for now for sure tho...

Thanks girls for all your support... Xoxo

Unfortunately I have also had a chemical - BFP with First response (not Early Result, a 25mlu dippy one) on Mon, Fainter BFP on Wed, BFN on one Discover test 15mlu (same as a FRER) on Thurs, weak BFP's on FR, woke up in night to pee so thought all was well, but then bleeding heavily this morning (Fri). I'll test agin once I stop bleeding to be sure but I know what the answer will be. I can't beleive this has happened to both of us but evidently it's very common, it's just that with the more sensitive tests we know sooner when we are pregnant so know that this is happening to us, where as in our parent's days it would have been chalked up as a late period. ignorance is bliss, eh.

I love you both and I am so sorry this has happened.. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: You two are like family to me... I am just so sorry :cry::cry::cry:

Thanks Lisa, how are you doing?xx

Hi Gemma, I am not doing too bad thanks. Had a cry when i went to bed last night because I got out the scan pictures and was looking through them. I have about 20 different pictures including 2 4d pictures which show baby curled up with hands over it`s eyes.

I am doing better and hope to speak to DH again soon regarding our plans. his biggest concern, apart from havin another MC is having a baby with something wrong with it. however, I have looked into this and spoken to my doctor and the odds of this happening are only 2%! A lot lower than i thought and I old him this last week.

I will of course keep you updated!

When will you be hoping to do a test?
xxxxx

Uh thats good that you have been getting some answers to your questions. I think its natural to cry when looking at scan pictures....I wish I had 3d ones, thats something I hoped to get done! I hope that your OH is getting to a place that he wants to try again. I'm so going to celebrate *when* he says yes!!!

I'm 3 dpo so I think AF will be here by approx 9th. I used to have a 12 day lp, but I know thats all changed so I have no idea what day I should expect af. Friday 9th will mean I'll be 13 dpo...so fingers crossed the witch doesnt arrive before. I am not going to get too hopeful as I dont want to be crushed if she does arrive.

Uh thats good that you have been getting some answers to your questions. I think its natural to cry when looking at scan pictures....I wish I had 3d ones, thats something I hoped to get done! I hope that your OH is getting to a place that he wants to try again. I'm so going to celebrate *when* he says yes!!!

I'm 3 dpo so I think AF will be here by approx 9th. I used to have a 12 day lp, but I know thats all changed so I have no idea what day I should expect af. Friday 9th will mean I'll be 13 dpo...so fingers crossed the witch doesnt arrive before. I am not going to get too hopeful as I dont want to be crushed if she does arrive.

Hi, I hope he does say yes, i have a feeling he might, because surely if he was thinking no, he should just say so and put me out of my misery! Thing is, if he does say no, he knows the reaction he will get, so perhaps he`s scared!!!

I will keep you fully updated.

I am keeping everything crossed for you to keep that horrible :witch: at bay.
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi, I hope he does say yes, i have a feeling he might, because surely if he was thinking no, he should just say so and put me out of my misery! Thing is, if he does say no, he knows the reaction he will get, so perhaps he`s scared!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Lisa,
I think he will for sure say yes, I think he just needed a little time. You want this so bad and I want this SO bad for you :hugs::hugs::hugs: I just want this all to become a reality for you, you deserve it..
XOXOXOXO :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Lisa,
I think he will for sure say yes, I think he just needed a little time. You want this so bad and I want this SO bad for you :hugs::hugs::hugs: I just want this all to become a reality for you, you deserve it..
XOXOXOXO :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks Andrea.

How are you feeling now Saturday is nearly here?
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"