2ww ladies...

Hopefully not hun, here's hoping for continued hight temps then nice triphasic ones, hehe.

AFM, well.... drumroll...... I was due AF today and no sign yet. I've been a day or so late before in this crazy rollercoaster though so trying not to get my hopes up. Feeling a bit crampy today so we will see. I have no tests in the house so off to get some as soon as the family are off - I have saved some FMU hidden in the cupboard (If someone had told me years ago that I may do this and furthermore publicly ADMIT to it I'd have said they were crazy! The things we do TTC eh?!) but I woke in the night to pee so I hope it's concentrated enough - it was 1am when I got up and went again at 7am - 6 hrs should do it? I haven't had many symptoms but by now my skin has normally become an oil slick and it's fairly dry and I haven't broken out either. I'm very snotty and sneezy which for me is hormonal, I've had it with both pregnancies but also get it at OV and before a period so obviously when hormonal changes are taking place, so I'm none the wiser! I've had a couple of sharpish pains that have made me go "OW" but nothing so crampy as last time (but that was two). I'll stop rambling now, I've hardly slept with excitement so I'll go to the shop and update when I've tested.

Wish me luck!

Love and luck to all .... :dust: xxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
I wish everyone here all the best.. I hope it happens NOW for you all..xoxooxo

Nikki that was hours ago!! I need results!!

Well af is here! Mixed emotions, I really wanted to have at least 1 before getting pregnant again. But started to get hopeful too. I am happy to have my first af since my miscarriage. My body is back on track again, and that's good!! So the count down I on till I ovulate. 14 days to go! Although i have a 30+ cycle do I will likely o in 3 weeks.

Bride2b is this your first af too? I

How many cycles have you ladies had so far?

Im on CD2. This is only my 2nd cycle since my loss, but my first TTC! yay :happydance: another ttc buddy. xx

Im guessing you are about to ovulate... right? :dance: Both of you! Make sure you get lots of :sex: in!!! :haha:

Sorry Krissy, forgot I'd posted here - updated FB and forgot all about you all, I'm so bad......

Welll... finally I get to use this wee icon....:bfp: and this one :happydance: Oh and this:yipee: oh and this :headspin: and finally.. love this wee guy:wohoo:

I'm still in shock I think, I did two, both pretty faint but as there as they were on the same CD with the boys (CD29). Now the worrying can begin in earnest!

Krissy, I'm putting that down to your angel thing you posted on FB, thanks!

:dust: to all of you, c'mon, we need more of thos lovely letters ... B.F.P!

Please be sticky!
xxx

Sorry Krissy, forgot I'd posted here - updated FB and forgot all about you all, I'm so bad......

Welll... finally I get to use this wee icon....:bfp: and this one :happydance: Oh and this:yipee: oh and this :headspin: and finally.. love this wee guy:wohoo:

I'm still in shock I think, I did two, both pretty faint but as there as they were on the same CD with the boys (CD29). Now the worrying can begin in earnest!

Please be sticky!
xxx

Many congratulations that is fantastic news.:happydance::happydance:

Make sure you keep us updated on the progress of your rainbow.

It will be a worrying time, that is natural. But you`ve done the hard part and got your BFP.

Wishing loads of luck and best wishes.
:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

Please be sticky!
xxx

Jesus Nikki you just made me cry!!!!!!!!! I had to reread your post to make sure I was reading right! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I am so so so so flipping happy for you. Congratulations a thousand times over! :hugs::cloud9:

Well af is here! Mixed emotions, I really wanted to have at least 1 before getting pregnant again. But started to get hopeful too. I am happy to have my first af since my miscarriage. My body is back on track again, and that's good!! So the count down I on till I ovulate. 14 days to go! Although i have a 30+ cycle do I will likely o in 3 weeks.

Bride2b is this your first af too? I

How many cycles have you ladies had so far?

Im on CD2. This is only my 2nd cycle since my loss, but my first TTC! yay :happydance: another ttc buddy. xx

Im guessing you are about to ovulate... right? :dance: Both of you! Make sure you get lots of :sex: in!!! :haha:

I'm CD13, still low on CBFM! Common I want a high so I know that OV isnt too far away!!! x

NIKKI - what did you do / not do differently? Come on share the secret to your success! xxx I am so chuffed for you! xxx

OMG nikki im so delighted for you!!!!! yay :) i cant tell you how happy i am for you im nearly crying lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
NIKKI I am soooooooooooooooooooo excited and happy for you!!! OMG, Nikki I am in shock .. I want to scream and cry at the same time/// OMG you deserve this my wonderful friend, i love you...................
Sending SOOOOOOOOOoooooooo much love and positive vibes your way.

Nikki I am just so excited :cry::cry::cry: (Happy tears ) ..I want you to know I really wish all the best for you, you are on your way XOOXOXOOO
Love you :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Nikki even though I said it on FB... I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo over the moon happy for you! Totally got all teary when I saw your post and I just cant wait to hear all about your rainbow. You deserve this so much and I am glad it was finally your turn :hugs:

Hopefully I'm next hehe

:hugs: Hellooooooo Friends!!!:flower:

Some of you already know - :happydance: BUT..... Had to share here as well......

Got the surprise of my life this morning!!! :happydance:

Yep! We got our .... :bfp: ... this morning!!! just about an hour ago!!!

Oh Wow! Oh Wow! Oh Wow!!!! - I'm STILL shaking!!!! :happydance:

I'm in such disbelief!!!! :happydance::dance::drool::yipee::friends::headspin::hugs2::shipw::icecream::juggle::tease::fool::wohoo::flasher::loopy::rain::bunny::lolly::holly:

I can NOT believe this!!!!

Pray this lil one stays put.... :flower:

NIKKI!!!!~ I'm needing updates from you lady!!! I can't believe we got this amazing soon so soon to each other!!!! YAY!!!! Can't wait to hear all your details and let the stalking begin!!! YAY Another Rainbow in the making!!!!

Ahhhhhh!!!!! :hugs:

Two in one day makes for the best day ever :cloud9: I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo freaking happy for you both I could just cry :happydance: You so deserve this! :hugs:

:hugs: Hellooooooo Friends!!!:flower:

Some of you already know - :happydance: BUT..... Had to share here as well......

Got the surprise of my life this morning!!! :happydance:

Yep! We got our .... :bfp: ... this morning!!! just about an hour ago!!!

Oh Wow! Oh Wow! Oh Wow!!!! - I'm STILL shaking!!!! :happydance:

I'm in such disbelief!!!! :happydance::dance::drool::yipee::friends::headspin::hugs2::shipw::icecream::juggle::tease::fool::wohoo::flasher::loopy::rain::bunny::lolly::holly:

I can NOT believe this!!!!

Pray this lil one stays put.... :flower:

NIKKI!!!!~ I'm needing updates from you lady!!! I can't believe we got this amazing soon so soon to each other!!!! YAY!!!! Can't wait to hear all your details and let the stalking begin!!! YAY Another Rainbow in the making!!!!

Ahhhhhh!!!!! :hugs:

OMG Congrats!!!!! Thats fabulous news!!!!

Yee haaaaa the baby dust has done its work this month! Its so so so amazing to have 2 more BFPs here! H&H 9 months to all of you xxx

Wow, Kelly and Nikki, such great news! Congratulations ladies!!! I just knew there had to be some more BFPs on here soon. Such lovely lovely news, I'm so happy for you both :happydance:

GIRLS!!!!! you are going to give me a heart attack with all these announcements! Kelly im so unbelieveably happy for you hun... you two deserve this so much girls your such an inspiration! im ecstatic for you xxxxxxxx

this must be a lucky thread ladies lol xxxxxx

I've said it already today in amongst the happy tears for you both but I will say it again!! Wooohoooooo! Two BFPs in one day is fabulous lets hope we get some more soon! Xxxx

Thank you friends!!!

I am still in shock!! :happydance:

Still haven't told poor OH ...lol.... I've been brainstorming ways of telling him.... Your ideas and suggestions is welcome!!! :flower:

Anyways....

How is everyone else in the 2WW??? My fingers are crossed and sending prayers y'alls way!!!!!!

Kelly I love the poem in your avatar! its lovely!

I'll try and think of a way to tell him! I'm not very good at being imaginative! When does he get home?x

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::dance::dance::wohoo::wohoo::headspin::headspin:

I'm just beside myself here...best news ever. Congratulations Nikki and Kelly xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->