2ww ladies...

I'm glad you both said that! Have just given up with this cycle, I don't know how you kept your sanity Krissy xx

Come on then TWW ladies whats going on? Did you get a +ve opk Krissy? How many DPO are you now Nikki? Is there anyone else approaching TWW? xx

Britney you must be coming up for the mad baby dancing marathon?xx

No I still havent gotten a +opk and my temps are pretty up and down because I am sick now :( The only thing keeping me with an OUNCE of mojo to keep going, is that Hadlee was conceived (as per u/s dates) approximately feb 15, 2011. If this late OV happens around cd28-30, then my due date would be the same as hers :cloud9: So my glimmer of hope is that "these crazy cycles are happening for a reason" to give my rainbow the same due date. I already feel myself slipping back into that dark place I dont like being, so if feb 15th comes and goes without a trace of OV I wont be in a good place. I just get so scared and frusterated with things that are 100% out of my control when they aren't doing what they are supposed to do. Its like I feel some sort of force is trying to tell me I shouldnt have anymore babies :cry:

Hi everyone. I have not had a af since my miscarriage. But temps are up for 6 days now. And we bd right during o time, So I guess I am in a 2ww. I am trying to not get hopeful, but let's face it...I am!

Aw Krissy, don't let it get to you hun. I know it's really hard not to start to think like this is a sign or that is a sign or some kind of punishment, God knows I've struggled with that train of thought too, but it isn't, OK?! It's just something out of whack and hopefully your body will work to right it. I would be good if you got pregnant at the same time as you did with Hadlee, but please dont let yourself go back to the dark place if you don't - just go to the doctor and see what the hell is going on. I wish you all the luck in the world hon. xxx

Oh P.S - Gemma, I'm about 3DPO, no signs yet. I'm not hopeful though - last time I was preg I had excess mucous and all sorts already by this DPO, CM is drying up already. How are you, where abouts are you in the cycle - you're still waiting to figure out O day, is that right?

So this afternoon evening the witch has arrived! Does this count as CD1 or should that be tomorrow as tomorrow will be the first full day. Its not spotting literally nothing one minute the next its like switching on a tap (sorry tmi!) Got to work out what CD I should call this if any as I plan to take soy & start CBFM when it arrives.

I'm so relieved she is here as this now means that after she has buggered off I am offically TTC!!! Yay!! I feel sooooo happy to be in this position, I think this is the place I have needed to get to in order to get back on track with my life! I cant wait to start BDing using SMEP!

Krissy maybe it is a sign, just keep on :sex: as much as possible. If it doesnt turn out then get yourself to the doctors, like Nikki said we dont want you going back into a dark place hun, I so want all you girls to get your rainbows :kiss:

Nikki :dust: I hope there is good news coming your way xx

Hi everyone. I have not had a af since my miscarriage. But temps are up for 6 days now. And we bd right during o time, So I guess I am in a 2ww. I am trying to not get hopeful, but let's face it...I am!

Good luck......I've heard many a woman be successful in your position :dust:

Hi ladies, not been on for a while so just popped in to catch up on whats going on with you all.

Gemma, sorry the witch has arrived :growlmad: Hope she clears off soon so you can get on with the next cycle

Krissy, I soooo hope this isn't going to be another 60+ days cycle for you. Hope you feel better soon too :hugs:

Mommy of 4 and Nikki, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and looking forward to seeing some testing action on here soon (I've stopped my crazy testing now and am having withdrawal symptoms!)

Keep up the good work girls, we need some more BFPs soon!

Well af is here! Mixed emotions, I really wanted to have at least 1 before getting pregnant again. But started to get hopeful too. I am happy to have my first af since my miscarriage. My body is back on track again, and that's good!! So the count down I on till I ovulate. 14 days to go! Although i have a 30+ cycle do I will likely o in 3 weeks.

Bride2b is this your first af too? I

How many cycles have you ladies had so far?

Well af is here! Mixed emotions, I really wanted to have at least 1 before getting pregnant again. But started to get hopeful too. I am happy to have my first af since my miscarriage. My body is back on track again, and that's good!! So the count down I on till I ovulate. 14 days to go! Although i have a 30+ cycle do I will likely o in 3 weeks.

Bride2b is this your first af too? I

How many cycles have you ladies had so far?

Im on CD2. This is only my 2nd cycle since my loss, but my first TTC! yay :happydance: another ttc buddy. xx

CD26 now, still no +opk or temp shift :cry: I should be 7-9dpo by now, but my body just will not cooperate :(

Oh Krissy I just don't know what to say, I just wish your body would kick itself into shape & stop messing you about. It's not fair! Have you booked into the doctors?x

Oh Krissy I just don't know what to say, I just wish your body would kick itself into shape & stop messing you about. It's not fair! Have you booked into the doctors?x

Just read back that you have doctors on 21st, I thought you said you had one! Maybe as you said before ov could come around 16th? Fingers crossed & big hugs xxxxxxxxxxx

update : cd32

I woke up this morning with a very dramatic temp drop. I instantly panicked thinking OMG! So I jumped up... ran to POAS (opk) using FMU which I knew I wasn't supposed to but I did anyways... There was a line. A real line after day after day after day of blank white.... I crawl back into bed feeling blissful.... and suddenly without knowing about my temp drop or line... OH starts to initiate some morning fun. We BD yesterday AND this morning.... so I am just now wondering, was there only a line because it was FMU... something you arent supposed to do... now we wait til the next one and that will confirm.... WELL... I just did another OPK and the line is darker!!!! Its thick too!!! Not fully positive dark BUT the other "dark" one I had was very thin... this one was dark AND thick... soooooo I am going to test again later on and I think it just might be my positive OPK with a bd the day before and the day of!!! I might be entering my 2ww tomorrow!

I woke up this morning with a very dramatic temp drop. I instantly panicked thinking OMG! So I jumped up... ran to POAS (opk) using FMU which I knew I wasn't supposed to but I did anyways... There was a line. A real line after day after day after day of blank white.... I crawl back into bed feeling blissful.... and suddenly without knowing about my temp drop or line... OH starts to initiate some morning fun. We BD yesterday AND this morning.... so I am just now wondering, was there only a line because it was FMU... something you arent supposed to do... now we wait til the next one and that will confirm.... WELL... I just did another OPK and the line is darker!!!! Its thick too!!! Not fully positive dark BUT the other "dark" one I had was very thin... this one was dark AND thick... soooooo I am going to test again later on and I think it just might be my positive OPK with a bd the day before and the day of!!! I might be entering my 2ww tomorrow!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: GET IN THERE!!!!!!! I had a peak at your chart earlier and saw your drop ..... thought it might mean something!!! So friggin happy that you got your OV drop & lines on the opks!!! And well done Krissys hubby....he must be able to smell your fertile like some kind of horny dog! :rofl: Woop woop :dust::dust::dust: Its now the start of the shitty TWW! xxx

Keeping everything crossed for you:dust::dust::dust:

Yay! Good hubby too! Everyhting crossed for you hun, loads of :dust: at ya! xxx

Well we bd twice yesterday and the day before so at least now I can relax knowing I did everything I could this month. Only thing I await now is for my temps to STAY high. Last month I had a couple failed OV attempts, so if my temp goes up then drops right away... another failed attempt... the next few days will be the judge of that :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->