2ww - Super faint positive on FRER 8dpo! Pregnant or Not pregnant??

Christy_4

Reaction score
Hey Ladies!

Why 2ww wait has to be this crazy?](*,)

I am 9dpo today. I tested for a pregnancy using a internet cheapie (easy@home from amazon) at 7dpo and I swear there was this second line but so faint that it could fool you. I really had to squint to notice it but it was there - like a thin faintest pink.

Then I tested two times (morning and evening) at 8dpo using the same internet cheapies and got both bfn - was expecting to see faint lines but :(

Today I tested again using the FMU on a internet cheapie as well as FRER (that claims to detect 6 day sooner) - got negative on cheapie one but FRER I swear you guys I again see a faint line. It's so faint that you really have to figure out if there is a line or not. But it is there - like you can see something is there than a plain white window.

Is there anyway to figure out if its an evap line or a real line? Any differences between the two?
Should I expect it to get darker? When should I test again so not to stress myself with all these faints?
I am also worried if it ends up Chemical pregnancy :wacko:

And yes I will try to post the pictures of the two tests that show faint lines so you guys can see.

Wait two days and test you're still really early so the closer you get to AF being due the darker it should get if its a true line..

Hi hopefulone17, thanks for your response.
You are right, I should certainly wait for at least 2 days and then test. I hope it stays positive if that is what those faint lines are.
It's just so hard to keep patience at this time.

Will keep you updated and will post the pictures this evening. I hope its not just me feeling there is a second line :(

I totally understand... I got a line last week and went for blood work to find out it was a false positive (likely an evap).... its best to test as close to AF as possible... though its very hard to do

Anyone else in the same boat as me??? Definitely need some support to keep up with all this.

Don't know why but it's just making me so nervous this time. I almost start panicking when I test. Maybe my harmones :help:

I totally understand... I got a line last week and went for blood work to find out it was a false positive (likely an evap).... its best to test as close to AF as possible... though its very hard to do

I hope it was a true BFP for you and not damn evap line. What was it?
I will not test now for atleast 2 day like you said.

blood work was negative so likely not going to happen this month although even the blood test was almost a week before AF so there's still the slightest chance... :dust: baby dust to you!

blood work was negative so likely not going to happen this month although even the blood test was almost a week before AF so there's still the slightest chance... :dust: baby dust to you!

:( When is your AF due? I feel you still have a chance - baby dust to you too!

The problem in my situation is that I don't know when my AF is due :blush:
It is because this is my very first cycle 9 months postpartum after having my son. I won't have my cycles regular since I am still breastfeeding him.
But I really hope it is as me and my hubby are trying to have babies close together due to several reasons.

due tomorrow! My cycles aren't always on time so I don't usually test until 14 dpo or later unless AF arrives this cycle for some reason I decided to test early

due tomorrow! My cycles aren't always on time so I don't usually test until 14 dpo or later unless AF arrives this cycle for some reason I decided to test early

Omg! Did you test today or recently (anytime after blood work)? I hope you get a BFP. It's such a pain when you don't know when AF is due.

Here are the two tests
The strip one is from 7dpo and the First Response is from 8dpo.

Is it only me seeing the second line or is it really there? :oops:

Attachments

• IMG_1809.jpg
    IMG_1809.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_1808.jpg
    IMG_1808.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 89
I am not getting my hopes high though because it's all BFN since I saw these faints. When I took this test I didn't pee for long but other times i feel it was diluted.

Anyways you never know! So will wait 2 days and then retest to see where I stand if I stand anywhere;)

I've played with the picture a bit to see if I could make the line pop. I can certainly see a second line.

Attachments

• IMG_1536.JPG
    IMG_1536.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 71
I've played with the picture a bit to see if I could make the line pop. I can certainly see a second line.

Thank You once again. I haven't tested using the First Response since this test but have used the cheapies - they've all been BFN. I am scared to buy another First Response in a fear that it might as well show a BFN. :nope:

I am 10 dpo today.

I am also 10 dpo, with bfn on all the cheapies

Af is supposed to start on Sunday for me. Having all the usual af symptoms, so don't think this is our month.

Just tested again his morning and my test is so stark white that it's depressing lol. Not even a hint of a shadow or line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->