• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2ww - Super faint positive on FRER 8dpo! Pregnant or Not pregnant??

I have planned that I will now not test for couple of days coz seeing these negatives is stressing me out. If it has to happen it will otherwise cycles are not going to end here - will have more chances.

I will buy FRER and wait for at least 5-6 days.

What about you guys? What's the update ... af or BFP?
Baby dust to you all!!

I don't see anything on your test. :nope: I'm sorry! I think that's a great outlook, but I know it's hard seeing the negatives. FX for your BFP soon. :hugs:

I have planned that I will now not test for couple of days coz seeing these negatives is stressing me out. If it has to happen it will otherwise cycles are not going to end here - will have more chances.

I will buy FRER and wait for at least 5-6 days.

What about you guys? What's the update ... af or BFP?
Baby dust to you all!!

I don't see anything on your test. :nope: I'm sorry! I think that's a great outlook, but I know it's hard seeing the negatives. FX for your BFP soon. :hugs:

Thanks for the hugs MrsB, need them without a doubt.
It isn't hard to wait when you aren't waiting but when you are waiting it seems long.
I know I'm writing weird but guess my harmonies are catching me lol :dohh:

Of course. :) Yes, that is the truth. The waiting is always the hardest part. You aren't writing weird. It made sense to me. Of course, that could just mean that I'm weird. ;) Keep testing and don't give up! Xx

Of course. :) Yes, that is the truth. The waiting is always the hardest part. You aren't writing weird. It made sense to me. Of course, that could just mean that I'm weird. ;) Keep testing and don't give up! Xx

:winkwink:
By the way Congrats, I just now read your footer that you are pregnant due on 04/16/2018 - I wish you a very safe and enjoyable pregnancy journey. :hugs:

We had our 1st babies pretty close - my son was born 10/23/2016. Your angel's b'day coming up close! :flower:

By the way Congrats, I just now read your footer that you are pregnant due on 04/16/2018 - I wish you a very safe and enjoyable pregnancy journey. :hugs:

We had our 1st babies pretty close - my son was born 10/23/2016. Your angel's b'day coming up close! :flower:

Thank you very much!! I didn't post it on a lot of threads I'm a part of for fear of coming off as insensitive. I greatly appreciate your kind words! And that's awesome! Our LOs are 49 days apart! :) Also, yes, this baby is due only 5 days after our angel would have been born. Very bittersweet!

Just an update:

Once again I couldn't stick to what I planned :headspin:

Yesterday at work I started getting sharp stabbing pains in my lower abdomen along with strong waves of nausea - again I didn't wanted to lift my hopes so thought it could be just AF coming (my last AF was July 8th).
The nausea was not something I was just imagining or making up, it was really there because as many times as I tried to ignore it, it was taking away all my attention.
So I went home and thought of testing (last I tested was July 30th - the faint/no line I posted). This time I didn't wanted to waste another FRER, so I took 'First Signal' 88c Walmart test and waited. I was literally panicking but when I checked it was BFN (stark white). I seriously took it under every light possible in our house and it was still stark white. So finally heartbroken I tossed it in the trash.
I told my DH that I feel we've kinda missed this cycle, will have to try again next time. He said "Did you tell me all the wrong dates to BD?" I said "No! Why would I do that, even I want to get pregnant" (Don't know why he thought so!#-o

Anyways, last night I started getting even more frequent sharp cramps along with bad backache. I went to bathroom and don't know why I felt the urge to take out the test from trash and look at it once more. So I took it out and looked - believe me you guys there was again this faintest line that showed on the test right under 'T'. The width of that line was exact same as of the Control line and this time my DH was also able to see it clearly. I will post the picture today in the evening.

Today the same thing is continuing. The dull backache has become constant as if AF is coming and the cramps are still sharp stabbing and sometimes dull. Nausea is still same as yesterday. No bleeding but some white creamy discharge (sorry tmi). Also feeling little heavy in breathing with little walking.
So don't know what exactly is coming my way but I guess AF will show soon.
What do you guys think? This whole thing is driving me nuts!:nope:

I have planned that I will not take any expensive test like FRER until it shows up legibly on any of the cheapies! I have just one other First Signal test left, so probably will keep it for tomorrow morning FMU.

Sorry for writing an essay!

Thank you very much!! I didn't post it on a lot of threads I'm a part of for fear of coming off as insensitive. I greatly appreciate your kind words! And that's awesome! Our LOs are 49 days apart! :) Also, yes, this baby is due only 5 days after our angel would have been born. Very bittersweet!

You give me hope! :) I also want my babies close together, ofcourse as much as possible.

Since you're not allowing yourself to get too excited, I will get excited for you!!! I had those exact same symptoms 3 days before I got my first faint BFP this cycle!!! Oh, I am so hoping this is it for you!! You could just have a late implanter!! xxxxxxx

Since you're not allowing yourself to get too excited, I will get excited for you!!! I had those exact same symptoms 3 days before I got my first faint BFP this cycle!!! Oh, I am so hoping this is it for you!! You could just have a late implanter!! xxxxxxx

You reply is tempting but I guess I don't know what to expect right now. Thanks for your support though.

I will let you know how it goes for me - if I start to bleed or could hold it off. 😊

You reply is tempting but I guess I don't know what to expect right now. Thanks for your support though.

I will let you know how it goes for me - if I start to bleed or could hold it off. 😊

Of course. :) FX that it holds off. It's probably for the best that you keep a clear mind (I was the same way when I was experiencing those symptoms), but don't give up hope just yet! It isn't over until AF shows!

Of course. :) FX that it holds off. It's probably for the best that you keep a clear mind (I was the same way when I was experiencing those symptoms), but don't give up hope just yet! It isn't over until AF shows!

:) When did you get your BFP this cycle? Were you ttc? What made you test?

Christy, I think we are cycle twins! When is your af due? Mine is due Sunday, the 6th.

I am 12 dpo today I think.

I also felt last night like af was on the way a few days early. I had a gurgling belly, and some cramping. Nothing crazy but certainly there.

I haven't had any nausea though.

I took a test at lunch time today and it was stark white. I also checked it under every light in the house, and even put it up to the sunlight.

Not a thing on it.

So I feel very out.

Christy, I think we are cycle twins! When is your af due? Mine is due Sunday, the 6th.

I am 12 dpo today I think.

Hey HopefulVR, I had my last AF on July 8th, so I am guessing it's getting close. I just can't be sure this time since my July 8th period was the very period after having my son and that too while breastfeeding. I am still actively breastfeeding (kinda less number of times than before) so I feel I won't be very regular yet. Anyways I wasn't very regular before also, my cycles were kinds 40 days apart.

But I am also 12 dpo today :)

I also felt last night like af was on the way a few days early. I had a gurgling belly, and some cramping. Nothing crazy but certainly there.

I haven't had any nausea though.

I took a test at lunch time today and it was stark white. I also checked it under every light in the house, and even put it up to the sunlight.

Not a thing on it.

So I feel very out.

I forgot to mention, I also have gurgling belly (feeling so bloated today). FX for you :)

you should look at me when I am checking my results on the pregnancy test... looks like I am into some deep research and will soon invent something amazing... :p
my DH kinda gets frustrated if he sees me like that, he feels stressed as if I am assessing his performance ....:football: (goal/no goal)

Please don't feel out yet, let AF kick us out! :) Let's be stubborn!

I hear so many stories of chemical pregnancies after 1st child, before a 2nd successful one, that I fear it could be me just in case I get a BFP (with early testing you could catch your positive early)

I've been reading online on how to increase progesterone naturally (through food) in case I end up preggo.
So I've been crazily eating pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, almonds, brocolli, walnuts etc etc :dohh: (my hands are hurting opening sunflower seeds)
I know it might not affect so quickly but why not give it a try.

I got my BFP 9dpo at night, and a stronger (definite) BFP at 10dpo (though it's still a light line). :) With my DD, I didn't get a BFP until 16dpo! So that's exciting. :) Yes, we were ttc! I tested because A) I had those symptoms, along with a few others that I recognized from being pregnant before. B) I also had a night of sleeplessness (which is odd for me) on the night of 5dpo-6dpo, which I had with my DD as well, and C) my temps were consistantly higher than my coverline, and at 7dpo, my temp spiked. So, really, I just started testing to curb my poas. :winkwink:

I will let you know how it goes for me - if I start to bleed or could hold it off. ��

I got my BFP 9dpo at night, and a stronger (definite) BFP at 10dpo (though it's still a light line). :) With my DD, I didn't get a BFP until 16dpo! So that's exciting. :) Yes, we were ttc! I tested because A) I had those symptoms, along with a few others that I recognized from being pregnant before. B) I also had a night of sleeplessness (which is odd for me) on the night of 5dpo-6dpo, which I had with my DD as well, and C) my temps were consistantly higher than my coverline, and at 7dpo, my temp spiked. So, really, I just started testing to curb my poas. :winkwink:

Sounds great! At least you were aware of the symptoms you had from you DD time. I fortunately (or unfortunately) didn't had a single symptom with DS though I also got my BFP sometime around 16-17dpo. I never felt pregnant until 6 weeks into pregnancy.

I am also temping this time though this is the first time I am actually doing that. I guess it's not very effective for me - either because my son wakes me up around 3 or 4 every night for feeding OR because I'm unable to temp around the same time. But I still temp and I saw the spike on the ovulation day and since then looks like they are staying up (not sure though due to bad temp recordings occasionally.)

I wasn't able to resist testing before last pregnancy (was crazily testing under 16-17dpo) and is same this time also ��

That's true. It was very helpful to have those symptoms to spot. I have heard a lot of women don't feel symptoms until around that 6 week mark! I had hyperemesis gravidarum, so my midwife thinks that I am probably just hypersensitive to the pregnancy hormone shifts. :shrug: Also, as far as the temping goes, I heard that you need a solid 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep in order to get a really reliable bbt. But you can still get a pretty close idea of what your temps are doing most of the time! Fx that they've been consistently high and stay that way. :) The only reason I hadn't been testing crazy this cycle too is because my DH made me promise I would only test on 7dpo, 9dpo, and then 10dpo. We agreed that after 10dpo, I could test as much as I wanted. I hated the waiting, but he didn't want me to get a lot false negatives and get stressed about it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->