• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2ww - Super faint positive on FRER 8dpo! Pregnant or Not pregnant??

Just tested again his morning and my test is so stark white that it's depressing lol. Not even a hint of a shadow or line.

HopefulIVR, I guess we are early to test. You are still in until your AF shows. Don't be depressed.
Did you test with First Response yet?
Do you already have one or will this be your 1st?

I peed last night around 10pm and haven't peed until now, trying to hold off for a little more time and then planning to test with a cheapie. ( I know I said I won't test but I'm so bad at this, please let me test :blush:)

I will let you know what I see from this morning in few.

Even though I am pretty sure it will a stark white for me too but I will still go ahead and make myself go through this. Don't know why that is but seeing a stark white negative test does make you sad when you are desperate to get pregnant!

due tomorrow! My cycles aren't always on time so I don't usually test until 14 dpo or later unless AF arrives this cycle for some reason I decided to test early

Omg! Did you test today or recently (anytime after blood work)? I hope you get a BFP. It's such a pain when you don't know when AF is due.

I thought I responded to this yesterday! I didn't test again... AF is due today and did not show up... I will test tomorrow if AF not there when I wake up.. I had some light cramps this morning but not consistent

Don't lose hope ladies its best not to test until AF so if you got a bfp it would be EARLY so it being negative doesn't hold a lot of weight right now

Just tested again his morning and my test is so stark white that it's depressing lol. Not even a hint of a shadow or line.

HopefulIVR, I guess we are early to test. You are still in until your AF shows. Don't be depressed.

I haven't tested with a first response yet, no.. just cheapies.

I don't have any children yet. Hoping for my first.

Ladies, please be honest as I think I've developed "line eye". Lol

Can you see anything on the blue test?

Attachments

• IMG_1546.jpg
    IMG_1546.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 38
I don't see anything but it doesn't always show up well after uploading

I can see it a little better in this picture.. if it's actually even there and not just my mind playing tricks on me LOL

Attachments

• IMG_1545.jpg
    IMG_1545.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 18

I haven't tested with a first response yet, no.. just cheapies.

I don't have any children yet. Hoping for my first.

Ladies, please be honest as I think I've developed "line eye". Lol

Can you see anything on the blue test?

I also don't see anything in this one but it could just be the picture.

I can see it a little better in this picture.. if it's actually even there and not just my mind playing tricks on me LOL

I don't even see in this one, sorry I do not mean to discourage you. It's just that sometimes what you could see in actual does not show up that well in the picture. So it might be something with the lighting or the picture but I tried different angles, couldn't find it. :(

I don't even see in this one, sorry I do not mean to discourage you. It's just that sometimes what you could see in actual does not show up that well in the picture. So it might be something with the lighting or the picture but I tried different angles, couldn't find it. :(

I tried again, this is where I see something slight. Not sure if that is where you also see.

Attachments

• abc.png
    abc.png
    169.6 KB · Views: 26
It's ok I'm not discouraged at all 🙂 Was looking for honesty.

I'll upload where I see a line

Here is what I got I got from other people on my 8dpo pregnancy test :p
It's funny how sometimes this testing thing drives you crazy!

I know I shouldn't feel out or discouraged but honestly feel this won't be my month. I have no damn symptoms and no patience for these tests. It's better I prepare my mind for AF and relax. Don't know why I get so negative sometimes!:wacko:

Attachments

• abc.jpg
    abc.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 46
Here's where I see it, but I most definitely have line eye LOL

Attachments

• IMG_1545.jpg
    IMG_1545.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 19
I just might have line eye now too, but I see a line as well..(in the last picture?) I don't have any experience with those tests though.

Well I've gone crazy. I just check the test and the "second line" I see is no where near it should be lol

I feel so desperate for a second line!

Well I've gone crazy. I just check the test and the "second line" I see is no where near it should be lol

I feel so desperate for a second line!

Hahahaha! Even I saw that but didn't say because the line was somewhere else.. 😄

I have planned that I will now not test for couple of days coz seeing these negatives is stressing me out. If it has to happen it will otherwise cycles are not going to end here - will have more chances.

I will buy FRER and wait for at least 5-6 days.

What about you guys? What's the update ... af or BFP?
Baby dust to you all!!

Here's my morning test. Looks like a bfn to me.

Attachments

• IMG_1554.jpg
    IMG_1554.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 24

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta