2ww - Super faint positive on FRER 8dpo! Pregnant or Not pregnant??

Hi Ladies,

I am still hanging in the same situation. No AF, all BFNs and ton's of symptoms.
Constant backache, cramps in lower abdomen on and off (sometimes on the sides and sometimes in the center - feels like sharp twinges), nausea, lot of bloating, fluttery feeling in the belly, feeling heavy in breathing - feel out of breath when i talk, little tired but not too much, headaches only some days. Also on and off i feel warm (burning ears and face) as if i will get fever - when i check its elevated a little). Got very cloudy urine twice yesterday (maybe i was dehydrated). Overall feeling sick and tired of being achy.
BBT temps dropped though but not sure how much i can trust them since I usually don't get uninterrupted sleep because of my son.
I am so confused right now want either of BFP or AF to show. Have booked doctors appointment for Aug 30th. I hope i get some clarity begore that.

Bfn's have been stark white every day (using internet cheapies)

Please give me some hope :sad: :sad2:

MrsB - how are you doing? Hope yoi are enjoying each and every moment of your pregnancy 😊
Never heard back from HopefulVR

Hi Ladies,

I am still hanging in the same situation. No AF, all BFNs and ton's of symptoms.
Constant backache, cramps in lower abdomen on and off (sometimes on the sides and sometimes in the center - feels like sharp twinges), nausea, lot of bloating, fluttery feeling in the belly, feeling heavy in breathing - feel out of breath when i talk, little tired but not too much, headaches only some days. Also on and off i feel warm (burning ears and face) as if i will get fever - when i check its elevated a little). Got very cloudy urine twice yesterday (maybe i was dehydrated). Overall feeling sick and tired of being achy.
BBT temps dropped though but not sure how much i can trust them since I usually don't get uninterrupted sleep because of my son.
I am so confused right now want either of BFP or AF to show. Have booked doctors appointment for Aug 30th. I hope i get some clarity begore that.

Bfn's have been stark white every day (using internet cheapies)

Please give me some hope :sad: :sad2:

MrsB - how are you doing? Hope yoi are enjoying each and every moment of your pregnancy 😊
Never heard back from HopefulVR

I am so sorry to hear that AF or BFP are playing hard to get. :( I hope your BFP comes soon!!!! How many days dpo are you? And I am doing very well, thank you! I have an ultrasound set for next week!

MrsB - Good to know you are doing good. Ultrasound - exciting �� Take care
I wish I knew how many exact dpo I am but I don't know because of the multiple positives I've been getting this cycle. Don't know what my body was trying to do. Anyways since the last positive opk that I saw (Aug 6th) was the darkest of all, so I assume that would have been a real positive opk, so if I consider that then I could have ovulated on Aug 7th. Then I should be 13dpo.

MrsB - Good to know you are doing good. Ultrasound - exciting �� Take care
I wish I knew how many exact dpo I am but I don't know because of the multiple positives I've been getting this cycle. Don't know what my body was trying to do. Anyways since the last positive opk that I saw (Aug 6th) was the darkest of all, so I assume that would have been a real positive opk, so if I consider that then I could have ovulated on Aug 7th. Then I should be 13dpo.

Thank you. :) Hmmm. Well, you're not out until AF shows! With my DD, I didn't get my positive until 16dpo!!!! Total BFNs until that dpo. So don't give into doubt just yet!!! :hugs:

I didnt get my bfp until 10 days late. I kept getting somewhat positive opks all month so I gave up the last week leading up to af. Well, af never came but I had to wait another 10 days to get a faint positive. My OB says my body was probably gearing up to O but couldnt/didnt. So I O'd within a day or so of when af shouldve started. (A lot of people say you cant get preggers if you O too close to af but I have a 2 yr old to prove otherwise lol) Moral of the story....dont count yourself out until af shows!

MrsB and Rach87 - thanks so much for showing me some hope. I needed some positive words so bad. :hugs:These BFNs have been making me so sad lately just because I have tons of symptoms and I don't see a clear direction where this all is taking me.

MrsB - with my DS I also got my BFP around 17dpo but I had no symptoms then and also wasn't expecting a positive. Don't know why it gets hard when you start expecting something.

Rach87 - I also have been getting so many dark opk's (not all positive) that I don't understand what exactly to expect - you are right it might be my body gearing up for ovulation the whole time. I believe it's the Nursing that is changing so many things for me.

I just wish I get a BFP and if it's not my month, I beg for AF to show because these symptoms have not been pleasant seriously. I can't take more nausea, cramps and backache. I've started to cramp every time I nurse my son - not sure if I can relate this to anything.

I feel so done already :nope:
This whole process is making me so emotional or may be I was already messed up due to my hormones.:blush:

Did a First Response (6 day sooner - straight one) this morning with FMU, it's a BFN. :nope: :cry:

I've seriously lost the hope now. I think First Response should have shown something if there was anything by now but it was stark white.

Do you guys think I still could have any chance??

I am feeling sad because now I know if not pregnant there is certainly something else wrong with me :shrug:
I have had bad nausea yesterday as well, also felt cramps while nursing my son.
My obgyn appointment is Aug 30th. Please tell me from your experience what should I expect. :-(

Just an update - if there is anyone following this thread.

All weird stuff happening!!!
I actually missed my period for the month of Aug (last period was July 8th) and it is considered normal to miss one if you are still breastfeeding.
I actually thought periods were going to be regular once they start postpartum but that clearly isn't the case.
Now since I wasn't expecting to miss, so kept doing pregnancy tests thinking I might be pregnant but always got BFNs. I got multiple positive or almost positive OPKs starting July 15th until Aug 8th which made me think I might have ovulated in one of those days. Actually my body was trying to ovulate all the time but never actually ovulated which is why I never got my period.
Now I am saying this with confidence only because I've been regularly taking my OPKs until now (I know it sounds crazy but I was trying to understand my postpartum body - I've posted all the OPKs picture somehere in the thread) and my OPKs became negative after Aug 8th until yesterday when I got an almost positive opk once again.
I had tons of EWCM yesterday. It made me think I started my period but when I went to the restroom to check - it was yellowish (not clear) EWCM in big globs - I was surprised! Then I thought this could mean either I am pregnant or I am fertile. I knew my pregnancy tests were all BFNs so no chance but my opk from 08/28 (yesterday) was almost positive, so I might be going to ovulate.
This morning I got a SUPER POSITIVE OPK (never seen it dark like this ever before), so this confirmed that I never ovulated before but will do in another 12-24 hours :haha: :happydance:
Today I am noticing mild cramps and nausea. Yesterday felt dull pain in the whole abdomen like AF was going to start.
See my OPKs attached

Attachments

• IMG_1885.jpg
    IMG_1885.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 19
Just in case anyone might be following this thread, i don't want to leave them hanging in between. So here's the update as promised
Today I am 11 dpo.
I got a BFP (big fat positive (pregnancy test)) on 10dpo in the afternoon. I promised not to test 10 dpo as i got stark white negatives on 8dpo as well as 9 dpo and was disappointed a little bit (though i knew that I received a bfp with my DS (dear son) on 17 dpo) but by afternoon my mind changed and i tested. To my surprise there came the fainnnnstest line (not actually a line but just a shadow) but good enough to excite me to take FRER with the same urine to confirm.
Here are the pictures in the below order
- 1st test that came positive on 10 dpo - dollar tree one
- confirmed with FRER - second line came within 1 min
- confirmed again with 88c walmart test (out of excitement)
- 88c walmart test 11 dpo
- comparison of FRERs (top 10dpo bottom 11dpo)

Attachments

• IMG_1946.jpg
    IMG_1946.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1945.jpg
    IMG_1945.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1947.jpg
    IMG_1947.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 10
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_9525.jpg
    IMG_9525.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 11
Yes!!!! Congratulations!!! That is SO exciting!!!!! :happydance:

Hello MrsB, how areeee you? Hope everything's going well at your end, take good care of yourself.
Yes this is very exciting!!:happydance: You've seen how much confusion I've gone through to reach here :haha:
So this is a true blessing and I pray hard that it turns out to be a sticky one. :)

I am still breastfeeding my son (although a lot less) but I hope it doesn't impact.

I am doing quite well!!! 9 weeks along :) I had my first OB appt. today and it went really well!! Baby is doing wonderfully. :happydance: Lol, yes, I have! I am so thrilled that you had a happy ending to it all! A happy and healthy 9 months to you and your little bean. As far as the tandem nursing goes, I've heard that breast milk changes in the 2nd trimester, and that, depending on your LO's age, they might naturally wean!

I am doing quite well!!! 9 weeks along :) I had my first OB appt. today and it went really well!! Baby is doing wonderfully. :happydance: Lol, yes, I have! I am so thrilled that you had a happy ending to it all! A happy and healthy 9 months to you and your little bean. As far as the tandem nursing goes, I've heard that breast milk changes in the 2nd trimester, and that, depending on your LO's age, they might naturally wean!

Thanks! Very happy to hear all went well with your first appointment! Wish you a wonderful time ahead!
Yes I've also heard so many ladies tandem nurse, hope it all works out well with nursing .. at least till second trimester 😊

Well ladies, I thought I will update ya'all on what's going on - I actually miscarried on Sunday (09/17) when I started spotting in the evening and then ended up with heavy bleeding later in the night. :(
Miscarriage is in progress and OBGYN confirmed from the blood tests that my HCG started dropping back down. My temps also started lowering the same time.
So... I am back to square one and I am still positive. Will try next cycle (or I should say the cycle that unexpectedly started) and will keep ya'all posted :)
God is great and all is well!

Oh Christy, I am so sorry :hugs: Your positive outlook is inspiring. I will keep an eye out for you for next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->