2ww - Super faint positive on FRER 8dpo! Pregnant or Not pregnant??

I don't mean to be a Debbie downer or a negative person :( I have been ttc for almost 6 years now after having a tubal reversal in Sept 2011. I have only managed to get pg once during all this time and that was in Jan 2014 and I miscarried in Feb 2014 at 5-6 weeks.

I have been through a lot of this stuff you have been through. I remember thinking that it was going to happen quickly and when it took me over 2 yrs to get pg and then lost it before I was that far along, it was just heartbreaking. I have pretty much given up hope now but I hope you don't!

I will be praying that you get your BFP soon! I am turning 46 in a couple of days and I am pretty much giving up on giving my DH a bio child of his own :( Next year when school is out again, I plan on having a hysterectomy so it will close my chapter of being a mom. I have two wonderful grown kids from my 1st marriage and hopefully they will give me some grandbabies to love on soon!!

Hey ladyoflocksle, I am so sorry for your loss and struggle. I can no where near understand what you could have been through all these years.
I feel like a total newbie in this whole ttc world even after having one child, which is why I am always here asking questions and posting confusions.

I was really thanking you from heart because this journey is such that each and every little sign/symptom can raise your hopes so quickly and can then leave you disheartened. Each of your comments has made me think twice over the thoughts/hopes running around in my mind and has slowed me down. It did not, at all, came across negative to me. Also this is how I think about negative thoughts - To stay positive and balanced in your life, it's very important to keep yourself always prepared for the negatives.

Please do not lose hope in your case, I hope you get a BFP soon! :hugs:

Thanks for all the insights you provide :friends:

The witch got me! On to next month, but don't think we will have the opportunity to ttc this month.

I'm finally out for sure too, the witch made her appearance

Here is my update from this morning.

No show from AF yet. Symptoms reduced a lot, almost disappeared. Only very mild sharp cramping on and off.
BFN this morning using FMU on internet cheapies. :nope:

Will keep testing until AF shows.:coffee:

Cowgirl baby, I'm so sorry!! GL on your next cycle. Fx it brings you your BFP!

Christy_4, GL! Fx you get your BFP soon!

I think I jumped the gun saying I was out

Had one light streak of light brown this morning on the toilet paper, and it's been 5 hours and nothing else since.

And the waiting game begins!

Wow! That's exciting! Fx your BFP is right around the corner!

I think I jumped the gun saying I was out

Had one light streak of light brown this morning on the toilet paper, and it's been 5 hours and nothing else since.

And the waiting game begins!

Oh great! Hope you get your BFP soon! :hugs:

Thank you! I'm a bit bias myself, but I certainly agree! :winkwink:

HopefulVR - Anu update?? Did you test after that? Hope there's no show from AF.
Fx you get your BFP soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"