2ww - Super faint positive on FRER 8dpo! Pregnant or Not pregnant??

I'm so sorry :(

MrsB, i remember you said you had similar symptoms 3 days before you got your BFP, i have a quick question on that -

Did those symptoms reduce for you, stayed the same or increased with each day from the day they started??

I had those symptoms at peak today but now kinda feeling little bit better - nausea, cramps, backache seems slightly reduced.

This journey is crazy- it's a problem if you get these symptoms and also a problem/concern if you don't get them!! :haha:

MrsB, i remember you said you had similar symptoms 3 days before you got your BFP, i have a quick question on that -

Did those symptoms reduce for you, stayed the same or increased with each day from the day they started??

I had those symptoms at peak today but now kinda feeling little bit better - nausea, cramps, backache seems slightly reduced.

This journey is crazy- it's a problem if you get these symptoms and also a problem/concern if you don't get them!! :haha:

I am glad to hear you're feeling a bit better at least! Some of them did. The sharp twinges in my lower abdomen (mine were on the right side for an hour or so) went away but the cramping took longer. I had light/medium cramping on and off until (Sunday, 6dpo was implantation day!) Wednesday night (9dpo) along with a heavy feeling like AF was coming. The nausea I still have, but it's better as long as I keep my stomach full! Also, the backache never went away. I'm 12dpo today and still have that darn backache, but it's definetly more on and off now, and I feel it more if I sit still for too long. I really think that the implantation caused all of my symptoms to "peak," and 3 days later I got my BFP. I hope all that helps!! And yes, I couldn't have said it better myself!

https://imgur.com/bnLdjZf

Welp I tested and its weird cause AF didn't visit at all for July, so something must be wrong with me then, cause I don't know if you guys see anything but I think that has to be the biggest most negative bfn ever

Your picture didn't seem to upload. :nope: I am so sorry!

Hmm weird. Probably cause I used imagur I don't know how to post photos otherwise

CowgirlBaby, you have to make sure that you have a low resolution photo first (there are different and easy processes for doing this via Windows or Mac -> 30x20 with a resolution of 72pixels/inch works great on here) and then when you reply, you type "go advanced" and use the paperclip to upload the picture as an attachment. It seems to work better via mobile for me.

I am glad to hear you're feeling a bit better at least! Some of them did. The sharp twinges in my lower abdomen (mine were on the right side for an hour or so) went away but the cramping took longer. I had light/medium cramping on and off until (Sunday, 6dpo was implantation day!) Wednesday night (9dpo) along with a heavy feeling like AF was coming. The nausea I still have, but it's better as long as I keep my stomach full! Also, the backache never went away. I'm 12dpo today and still have that darn backache, but it's definetly more on and off now, and I feel it more if I sit still for too long. I really think that the implantation caused all of my symptoms to "peak," and 3 days later I got my BFP. I hope all that helps!! And yes, I couldn't have said it better myself!

Thanks so much for letting me know the details. Backache is such a horrible thing, I am still having it. I am kinda feeling out little by little every day :cry:

I woke up this morning, (had few sharp cramps) took a internet cheapie hpt using FMU, it came back stark white BFN :(
Also my temperature dipped a little bit today. Usually I was staying in 97's (was going high low within 97s) but today it came back 96.88. I don't have much know how of how BBT temps work but I guess it shouldn't have dropped. May be it drops when af is on its way. Don't know.

I will still continue testing until af shows. Hope for the best!

I don't want to sound discouraging but a temp drop is totally normal right before af shows. That isn't always the case, I have had it go both ways though because I have had af show while my temp was still high. Temping doesn't really tell you if you are pg or not though. It is more to let you know if/when you ovulate.

I know many women don't like to but temping vaginally is better than temping orally. The temp is usually higher that way but it is more consistent than when you orally take your temp. I hope you figure out what is going on soon! It really stinks because pregnancy symptoms and PMS symptoms are exactly the same :(

Af is due today, so I used my last test.. and I got some really yellow pooling.

I'll upload it, I can see a line in real life but the test is so dodgy I don't trust it.

I'm really not getting my hopes up for this one, but if af doesn't come in the next few days I'll get an frer and test. I think this test was just crap.

Ladies!!
I know I know I know that opk's should not be used to test pregnancy and I am not doing that.
It's just that I've been taking opk's every day in order to understand my cycles better since I started my periods only last month after my son's birth.
My first period postpartum started on July 8th. Recently I have been noticing that my opk's have been getting darker or remain the same dark every day. My opk's stayed lighter before my period started on July 8th but this time they are lot darker. Though they are not positive but they still are comparatively darker.

Here is the opk progression picture from my last cycle and this cycle. Don't you think today's opk looks positive??? But why?
This cycle has been really crazy since I felt time and again as if I got my positive opk (for ovulation)

Anyways update from today - nausea completely disappeared, cramps only once in a while, no headache, not much bloating, backache still there but reduced, also not feeling very hot. The only thing I feel today is I'm breathing heavy. :wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_1828.jpg
    IMG_1828.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1829.jpg
    IMG_1829.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1832.jpg
    IMG_1832.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1831.jpg
    IMG_1831.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 13
And here is my weird bbt chart from which nothing really could be predicted :nope:

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 7
Here's my test after I washed it off to get rid of the evap. Still a line!

Attachments

• IMG_1659.jpg
    IMG_1659.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 24
Here's my test after I washed it off to get rid of the evap. Still a line!

Omg, that means yours could be a real positive! Test again tomorrow with FMU...
When I washed mine with those faint lines, the lines got washed away - so clearly they were evaps :growlmad:

Many times right before you start your period you have a surge of hormones that causes your OPK to be positive :( I haven't done this personally but I have read many threads of that happening to a lot of women.

Many times right before you start your period you have a surge of hormones that causes your OPK to be positive :( I haven't done this personally but I have read many threads of that happening to a lot of women.

Ladyoflocksle - Thanks for keeping me grounded. :thumbup:

I don't mean to be a Debbie downer or a negative person :( I have been ttc for almost 6 years now after having a tubal reversal in Sept 2011. I have only managed to get pg once during all this time and that was in Jan 2014 and I miscarried in Feb 2014 at 5-6 weeks.

I have been through a lot of this stuff you have been through. I remember thinking that it was going to happen quickly and when it took me over 2 yrs to get pg and then lost it before I was that far along, it was just heartbreaking. I have pretty much given up hope now but I hope you don't!

I will be praying that you get your BFP soon! I am turning 46 in a couple of days and I am pretty much giving up on giving my DH a bio child of his own :( Next year when school is out again, I plan on having a hysterectomy so it will close my chapter of being a mom. I have two wonderful grown kids from my 1st marriage and hopefully they will give me some grandbabies to love on soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->