2ww turns to 3ww

I'm so glad you're getting a sonogram! Go them for doing their job right with you.

I called 9:40 this morning and was told I would get a call back. I ended up calling again at 5:07 (23 minutes before they close) and got my results and made an appointment for an ultrasound, for tomorrow.

My level is at 2, which is technically negative. My doctor sounded very eager to get me in ASAP. So I'm worried now that I've had a missed miscarriage and I've been carrying a bad pregnancy for a while.

But I may just be in early early pregnancy and the levels might rise.

To be honest I'm expecting heartbreak, I found out the levels at work and had a break down.

I'm glad I'm not alone, and it have my sir for support. I just wish I could have a textbook pregnancy. :(

Thanks, me too! I was quite impressed with them today for the first time.

Wow, I'm glad they're getting you in asap! I sure hope it was not a miscarriage. It's a little hopeful that the level was a 2 at least. It helps to possibly rule out other possible serious causes of missing 2 cycles. Still hopeful too that your mother wasn't able to find out until later so your levels could still rise if that's genetic.

Do you think if you're in very very early pregnancy that it was from more recent BDing than the original March dates?

It is definitely best to be prepared for the worst, but it's still ok to have hope. And there's a reason for everything!

I'm glad you have such great support to help you through everything. Good luck at your ultrasound! I'll be thinking about you tomorrow and hoping for the best.

I'm so glad you're getting a sonogram! Go them for doing their job right with you.

I called 9:40 this morning and was told I would get a call back. I ended up calling again at 5:07 (23 minutes before they close) and got my results and made an appointment for an ultrasound, for tomorrow.

My level is at 2, which is technically negative. My doctor sounded very eager to get me in ASAP. So I'm worried now that I've had a missed miscarriage and I've been carrying a bad pregnancy for a while.

But I may just be in early early pregnancy and the levels might rise.

To be honest I'm expecting heartbreak, I found out the levels at work and had a break down.

I'm glad I'm not alone, and it have my sir for support. I just wish I could have a textbook pregnancy. :(

Thanks, me too! I was quite impressed with them today for the first time.

Wow, I'm glad they're getting you in asap! I sure hope it was not a miscarriage. It's a little hopeful that the level was a 2 at least. It helps to possibly rule out other possible serious causes of missing 2 cycles. Still hopeful too that your mother wasn't able to find out until later so your levels could still rise if that's genetic.

Do you think if you're in very very early pregnancy that it was from more recent BDing than the original March dates?

It is definitely best to be prepared for the worst, but it's still ok to have hope. And there's a reason for everything!

I'm glad you have such great support to help you through everything. Good luck at your ultrasound! I'll be thinking about you tomorrow and hoping for the best.

I hope so, too. I'll let you know as soon as I find out more. :)

Good luck to you! <<<hugs>>>

Thank you sugar.

Thanks!! Hope it's good news!

I tried to get my blood work today but I only fasted 7 hours so they wouldn't draw it so I'll get it done in the morning.

My ultrasounds will be on Friday morning so we are getting somewhere.

Thanks!! Hope it's good news!

I tried to get my blood work today but I only fasted 7 hours so they wouldn't draw it so I'll get it done in the morning.

My ultrasounds will be on Friday morning so we are getting somewhere.

This is going to be a short update then I'll be gone again.

The day of my sonogram I woke up at 7am in extreme pain, went to the ER and found out that I have a kidney stone and its trying to exit my life.

These past couple days have been Hell, and I can barely do anything. I did get to go to my sonogram, and my uterus is empty but I'm healthy.

My dr wants to see me back if my period is another month late so I can start on the drug that makes your period arrive.

Also, I wasn't at a 2 with HCG I was at >2 which means 0. So I was told wrong. :/

At least I didn't miscarry.

Update me soon for your situation.

The day of my sonogram I woke up at 7am in extreme pain, went to the ER and found out that I have a kidney stone and its trying to exit my life.

These past couple days have been Hell, and I can barely do anything. I did get to go to my sonogram, and my uterus is empty but I'm healthy.

My dr wants to see me back if my period is another month late so I can start on the drug that makes your period arrive.

Also, I wasn't at a 2 with HCG I was at >2 which means 0. So I was told wrong. :/

Oh wow! I am so sorry to hear that! I hope everything gets resolved and you'll be ok.

I'm glad to hear you haven't had a miscarriage though. Hopefully you will start back up on your period but if not, at least she is willing to put you on something to get back on track.

I had my ultrasound and transvaginal ultrasounds today. The tech said that I don't have an ectopic pregnancy but they will know more when they review the results. I just got my bloodwork back and it says <1 for hcg. So I'm guessing my issues definitely don't have to do with pregnancy. I guess I'll know more when I hear from the doctor.

Oh wow! I am so sorry to hear that! I hope everything gets resolved and you'll be ok.

I'm glad to hear you haven't had a miscarriage though. Hopefully you will start back up on your period but if not, at least she is willing to put you on something to get back on track.

I had my ultrasound and transvaginal ultrasounds today. The tech said that I don't have an ectopic pregnancy but they will know more when they review the results. I just got my bloodwork back and it says <1 for hcg. So I'm guessing my issues definitely don't have to do with pregnancy. I guess I'll know more when I hear from the doctor.

It's just a weird situation that we are having.

Sorry I've been gone so long, I'm on all the drugs.

I had to go back to the doctor's and get a work note and antibiotics.

My kidney is infected and my stone still hasn't passed.

The good news is now that I have some antibiotics I haven't had a fever over 103. Have you ever had part of your body freezing cold and the other part lava hot?

Before I went to the doctor again today I was at a 104 temp.

I'm drinking tons of fluids, and if it's not out by Monday they are going to zap my kidney.

I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating today, I asked DH if he wanted to try, and he said not until you stop needing medication, which is fair.

I just hate knowing that I'm intentially skipping a pregnancy opportunity.

Hopefully next month will be month we get pregnant, and it was actually the month I wanted to get pregnant too.

I hope all is well on your end.

It has been very weird, hasn't it?

It's ok, I hope you're doing better and can hurry and pass the stone. It sounds painful. :/
I'm glad you got some antibiotics! Sounds like you were really hit with it on top of everything else.

I can't say I've ever felt freezing at the same time as feeling like hot lava.

Have you passed it yet? I hope you do before they have to zap it!

I'm sorry you're missing your ovulation. It probably is best to wait until you are off medicine and give your body a couple weeks to recover before trying again. That's awesome that next month is when you wanted to - maybe that's a good sign!

Things are ok here. I'm noticing pain after BD and a couple spots afterward. Not sure what is causing that. I'm still waiting for the doctor to call with the blood results (although I already saw them online) and about the ultrasound results. I'm not using opk's but I am using two apps which are giving different dates for my ovulation, about 4 days apart.

It has been very weird, hasn't it?

It's ok, I hope you're doing better and can hurry and pass the stone. It sounds painful. :/
I'm glad you got some antibiotics! Sounds like you were really hit with it on top of everything else.

I can't say I've ever felt freezing at the same time as feeling like hot lava.

Have you passed it yet? I hope you do before they have to zap it!

I'm sorry you're missing your ovulation. It probably is best to wait until you are off medicine and give your body a couple weeks to recover before trying again. That's awesome that next month is when you wanted to - maybe that's a good sign!

Things are ok here. I'm noticing pain after BD and a couple spots afterward. Not sure what is causing that. I'm still waiting for the doctor to call with the blood results (although I already saw them online) and about the ultrasound results. I'm not using opk's but I am using two apps which are giving different dates for my ovulation, about 4 days apart.

Hey I'm back! I finally was able to go back to work and back to a normal routine.

I don't know if I passed my stone or not, but my pain is complete gone, and so is the infection.

I didn't go get myself zapped, and I kinda hope I passed it without realizing, but everyone I spoke to said I would feel it.

At least I'm not longer feeling it.

I'm suppose to ovulate in a couple of days, supposedly. Then 2 weeks and I will have officially missed my 3rd month and need to go back to my OBGYN, and get the jump start meds.

I think I'll start a new thread once I finally have my periods start back up.

If you want to join in that thread just click my name and click on "all threads/posts created" and you'll see my newest one. (But that won't be for a little while.)

In the mean time what were you told?

Lots of love,
MsAC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"