2ww turns to 3ww

MsAC

Reaction score
Hey guys, this is my first post ever, so I hope I'm doing this right.

I'm in my first month ttc, on baby #1.

My periods are pretty regular due to the pill, I've been on it since I was 14/15 do to endometriosis. I stopped taking the pill almost 2 months ago, and had a very regular cycle after my first month.

So I tested with OPKs and Temps, and I hit my base on March 19, and got the wonderful :) and DTD with DH. (Also, dtd days before and after positive OPK).

My cycles are usually 30 days, and I keep track of them via phone app. It predicted I would ovulate many days after I actually did, so I thought early HPT testing would be great, tested at 8, 9, 13, & 14 dpo.

All :bfn: and I was sad, but waited for aunt flow to show. It's now 16 dpo, closing on 17 and nothing.

So I went looking and found CountDowntoPregnancy when to test, predictor.

Put in all my info, AF first day March 10, Ovulated on 19, 30 cycle.

And it says, I shouldn't test until 22dpo! Because that's my next scheduled cycle.

So my question is, if I ovulated early, why wouldn't I be able to test early? Is there still hope?

I have had symptoms but they can easily be related to AF, one of my major symptoms was cramps (I only cramp right before my cycle, and during it), especially on day 12dpo. And I felt ovarian pain 11dpo, it may have also been implantation pain.

I've been monitoring my Cervix, and it has been a yoyo. Two days ago it was hard and near the entrance. Today it feels soft, and it's high. I have no idea if it's closed or open.

12 dpo, it felt like it was in the SHOW position, so I took an ovulation test, no smiley face, but my DH and I tried some more.

Now I'm cramping again, but no spotting (I also always spot the day prior to AF showing up).

Think waiting for 22dpo is best, or am I just out?

I'd test every other day because 22 dpo sounds like its pretty long to wait but 16 or 17, with your cycle being a bit longer, seems a tad bit early. Like try testing on 18 & 20 dpo. HTH Good luck!!!

22 DPO! That's one heck of a wait! Yeah, there's no way I could wait that long. I'd say try a test at 18/19 DPO. If you're expecting, you should have a result by then. So that would be today. Try testing today.

Remember, implantation is anywhere from 6-12 days after conception so, I'd aim somewhere in the middle of that.

Good luck and let us know! I'm throwing baby dust at you!

Good luck and let us know! I'm throwing baby dust at you!

Ah, I think you got some in my eye. :dohh:

Thank you guys for your replies, I am now 18 dpo, and I'm not going to test just yet, but as soon as I do I will come back.

Some more cramps, and now some ligament pain. I noticed blue veins on my breast last night, but DH says they've always been that way, so I may have just noticed something I wasn't looking for before.

I've had a couple of slight headaches yesterday, that went away when I took a nap (I always need meds to make them go away, so I was surprised).

Very tired lately, but that also may be AF.

I hate how pregnancy symptoms and AF symptoms are pretty much the same.

I'm on DPO 17! All BFN and AF is no where in sight! I have a cold and my CP is super high, soft, and closed! So irritating! Thought I have a couple faint BFP's at day 11 DPO but not sure...fx for you!!

I caved and late last night I tested, :bfn:

I went to bed ticked off, I didn't want to tell my DH as his response is always, well that's sucks.

Yes, it does. I'm not out until AF shows up, but I feel like it's been forever, and isn't happening.

At the same time, I actually feel pregnant now, my cervix is high soft and closed, and has been since I posted on the 4th.

(I'm guessing it's closed, I can always tell when it's open and it doesn't feel open, but I'm never 100% on my body).

I tested because I had loads of cream cm, and still do today.

So I'm back to waiting til 22dpo.

Cach12 I thought I had a faint at dpo 9, but it was just the groove, if it was really a faint it would have been clear at 13dpo when I tested again.

If you got a faint at 11dpo, you'd see a dark, dark line by 17dpo.

Here is hoping were are in the late bfp group. :)

If not, next month is still in my desired time frame to conceive.

I went to bed ticked off, I didn't want to tell my DH as his response is always, well that's sucks.

Yes, it does. I'm not out until AF shows up, but I feel like it's been forever, and isn't happening.

At the same time, I actually feel pregnant now, my cervix is high soft and closed, and has been since I posted on the 4th.

(I'm guessing it's closed, I can always tell when it's open and it doesn't feel open, but I'm never 100% on my body).

Cach12 I thought I had a faint at dpo 9, but it was just the groove, if it was really a faint it would have been clear at 13dpo when I tested again.

That's right! Not out until AF! Posting so I can keep an eye on you :) FX!

That's right! Not out until AF! Posting so I can keep an eye on you :) FX!

Thanks sugar. It's 20dpo now (midnight o clock) I stared to get dull craps, stared to freak a bit then they subsided.

Went out to get some more tests and I won't touch them until 22dpo. I hope that is!

Urg, tons of butterflies. DH is being very supportive, so that's a bonus.

(Lovely, it double posted just for me)

Okay so 20dpo is coming to a close, and there is no sign of AF.

My cp actually went up to were I can barely reach it.

Cramps have been off and on, and nothing like my normal cramps. Dull pain on either one side, or both, randomly throughout the day, and don't last very long when they do arrive.

I felt exhausted, and took a long nap. Woke up and felt hot and nauseous, but it quickly subsided, and I ate with no issues.

I did notice my veins are even more distinct today (especially near and in my areolas), but my breast pain is pretty non-existent.

Lastly, I just read the other day that women with fast/high metabolisms can take longer getting BFP. So even if it doesn't happen this month, it is still a factor I'll need to account for, for future months.

DPO22 come on!!!

Okay so 20dpo is coming to a close, and there is no

Lastly, I just read the other day that women with fast/high metabolisms can take longer getting BFP. So even if it doesn't happen this month, it is still a factor I'll need to account for, for future months.

DPO22 come on!!!

Lol 2 more days!!

Where did you read that? I've never heard that before. Very interesting!

Where did you read that? I've never heard that before. Very interesting!

On a forum somewhere, it think the person said she talked to her doctor about it.

I'll look more into it, but it would make a ton of sense why some people don't get BFP until 1 or 2 weeks after their missed period.

Tomorrow morning I test. No AF in sight,

More creamy/watery cm today

Even more creamy watery cm.

11am took two tests, a cheapy and FRER both :bfn:

I read another post where the woman was told by her doctor that because of her fast metabolism, she should wait for her cycle to be a week late.

Another woman was told to wait 2 weeks after a late period.

So.......I'm testing again on Tuesday, then waiting to Friday, then the next Friday.

Unless she shows up.

I'm so tired of negatives.

:bfp: :(

Feeling the same! 20 DPO & nothing on OPK's or pg tests! So irritating.

My opk seemed to peak at 20dpo, took one again today, and the line got lighter.

I had a slight UTI yesterday, maybe that effect it?

The UTI seems to cleared up with a good amount of water.

Sorry for my late reply.
I am actually super motion sick, and I can't stand to look at my phone right now.

It's weird, I get horrible motion sickness during long card rides, but two days ago it flared up as soon as I got in the car and answered a message on fb.

I never get motion sickness outside of driving. Not with electronics, nor with video games or television, nor at the theater. (So this is very strange).

My husband has suggested we go to the doctors office and see what's up.

I can't do 2 more weeks of this.

My cp is higher, and I definitely feel pregnant now. (Don't ask me how, I just feel off).

My biggest concern is its all mental, and I actually missed a cycle completely, due to coming off birth control.

I'm hoping it's just my metabolism that's messing me up, and I'll get a positive blood test or pregnancy test.

I'm no longer stress about if I'm not or if I am, I'm just stressed about another potential 2ww.

That would be 5weeks waiting!

I'm sorry you're in this same boat my dear. If I could give you a hug I so would. (Virtual hug! :) )

We need to invent, Insta-pregnant™, for those that need to know as soon as sperm meets egg. Time to science! Haha.

My opk seemed to peak at 20dpo, took one again today, and the line got lighter.

I had a slight UTI yesterday, maybe that effect it?

The UTI seems to cleared up with a good amount of water.

Sorry for my late reply.
I am actually super motion sick, and I can't stand to look at my phone right now.

It's weird, I get horrible motion sickness during long card rides, but two days ago it flared up as soon as I got in the car and answered a message on fb.

I never get motion sickness outside of driving. Not with electronics, nor with video games or television, nor at the theater. (So this is very strange).

My husband has suggested we go to the doctors office and see what's up.

I can't do 2 more weeks of this.

My cp is higher, and I definitely feel pregnant now. (Don't ask me how, I just feel off).

My biggest concern is its all mental, and I actually missed a cycle completely, due to coming off birth control.

I'm hoping it's just my metabolism that's messing me up, and I'll get a positive blood test or pregnancy test.

I'm no longer stress about if I'm not or if I am, I'm just stressed about another potential 2ww.

That would be 5weeks waiting!

I'm sorry you're in this same boat my dear. If I could give you a hug I so would. (Virtual hug! :) )

We need to invent, Insta-pregnant™, for those that need to know as soon as sperm meets egg. Time to science! Haha.

We are in similar situations and cycles! I went to the website you mentioned and entered my dates (cycle start Mar 11, 30 day average cycle but kept the standard ovulation date since I wasn't certain). It said to test 14dpo (today) or to wait a few days since mine varies. 22 DPO seems like a lot to wait, but it definitely seems more accurate for some to wait a little longer. It's hard when you have symptoms and signs yet people on less DPO are getting BFPs. :/ I'm going to be Friday testing again too. Good luck! PS- you'd bank with Insta-Pregnant haha!

We are in similar situations and cycles! I went to the website you mentioned and entered my dates (cycle start Mar 11, 30 day average cycle but kept the standard ovulation date since I wasn't certain). It said to test 14dpo (today) or to wait a few days since mine varies. 22 DPO seems like a lot to wait, but it definitely seems more accurate for some to wait a little longer. It's hard when you have symptoms and signs yet people on less DPO are getting BFPs. :/ I'm going to be Friday testing again too. Good luck! PS- you'd bank with Insta-Pregnant haha!

Haha, if only I totally would! Make bank and take the need of the 2ww away.

Please let me know how it goes on Friday, and feel free to stick around and chat.

I don't mind those that get to test sooner than I, it's more like frustration with myself.

I'm now officially 2 days late, and my symptoms are (to me) undeniable. I feel like I've got growing pains, aches, moodiness, super veins (even my husband couldn't deny how distinct they are now), and my areoles are darker and my nipples are red. (Still no real soreness). With random bouts of nausea, and motion sickness sprinkled in.

Are you experiencing anything?

I know, I'm very happy for the ladies that get it earlier. That's a good way to put it- that I'm frustrated with myself. I had had a week of spotting then a heavy day and a half AF(I think?). I have nausea throughout the day and it was really bad this morning. I'm having cramps or growing pains in my lower abdomen, moody, exhausted, and random aches and pains. Sorry if TMI, but I've been checking my cervix and it's very squishy and kinda blends in with the walls. I haven't felt it like that before but I haven't been checking for long. I'll definitely stick around, I want to know how yours turns out! I took a test today and it was a BFN(it was a blue line test... Didn't know they weren't great til after I bought them). According to a when-to-test-site e it could still be a little early for me to test so we'll see I guess. I just don't understand why I'm having the symptoms with no positive. ��

How are you doing today??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->