2ww turns to 3ww

Sorry- one more question- what facial cleanser did you use to get back to normal?? My face is HORRIBLE right now! I have zits like everywhere and I never get more than a random one or two max. It's embarrassing.

I have loads of cm, today it was lotiony, this night it is watery semi stretchy.

I'm using day and night cleanser by clean and clear, a Johnson and Johnson product.

I also have a cleanser by Mary Kay that I love using. After I cleanse I put about a dime sizes amount of facial moisturiser on.

My face isn't dry or oily, but when I cleanse I dry out very badly so I need moisturiser.

Only clean your face 1/2 times a week.

I have loads of cm, today it was lotiony, this night it is watery semi stretchy.

I'm using day and night cleanser by clean and clear, a Johnson and Johnson product.

I also have a cleanser by Mary Kay that I love using. After I cleanse I put about a dime sizes amount of facial moisturiser on.

My face isn't dry or oily, but when I cleanse I dry out very badly so I need moisturiser.

Loads of cm is definitely a good sign!! I'm so rooting for you! Still planning on calling Monday? 1 day left of April! My cm is still the white lotiony/kinda clumpy cm but there was more of it today during cp check and a tiny bit looked almost like it was a slight pink. :/

Thanks for the info! I love Mary Kay too. I have some Velocity left that I always use but it's very strange for me to break out like this. Maybe we could have some hormonal imbalance causing all of this? It's very strange how many things we have had in common over this time frame and to still not have definite answers if it is a positive.

Loads of cm is definitely a good sign!! I'm so rooting for you! Still planning on calling Monday? 1 day left of April! My cm is still the white lotiony/kinda clumpy cm but there was more of it today during cp check and a tiny bit looked almost like it was a slight pink. :/

Thanks for the info! I love Mary Kay too. I have some Velocity left that I always use but it's very strange for me to break out like this. Maybe we could have some hormonal imbalance causing all of this? It's very strange how many things we have had in common over this time frame and to still not have definite answers if it is a positive.

It will get better once we get answers.

Yes I'm still waiting for Monday. :)

I'm now 21 days late. 41dpo 51cd.
Smh I'm so ready for May. :)

Yeah, answers would be good. We're almost to Monday!

Haha I bet you are ready for May! That's a long time to not know what's going on. I'm a couple days behind you cd wise if it wasn't my AF

I may test again I the morning but I've kinda lost faith in these tests. Have you tested recently?

I may test again I the morning but I've kinda lost faith in these tests. Have you tested recently?

:coffee: nope

I only took ovulation tests, and 7 days ago was the positive ovulation test.

Today I did wake up with weird pain, but I was in a car accident a few days ago, so that could have been the case. (I'm fine, just been a little sore, mostly my arms).

BUT I do test tomorrow morning, I will hold my urine all night to get the best reading I can. I almost tested today, but decided it couldn't hurt to wait one more night.

Monday morning I will call and make the appointment.

I will be 53cd, 43 dpo, and 23 days late.

My loving mother will be going with me to the appointment, thankfully. So hopefully we get some answers, and more hopeful still some good news. I can only hope.

How are you doing today?

Good luck testing!

I'm sorry to hear that you were in a car accident but I'm glad you're ok!

I was supposed to test yesterday or today but I keep waking up during the night needing to use the bathroom. I noticed a very small amount of pink spotting during a cp check yesterday and I was having more pelvic pain again last night and this morning. My AF shouldn't be for another 6-7 days.

I have been very emotional lately and the stress of this situation (as it was unplanned if it is happening) has been taking its toll on my SO and I. I've felt very alone in all of this so it's been really hard. Thank goodness for this board because until I know more I can't talk to anyone else about it.

Please let us know how your appointment goes! Hopefully they can get you in right away!

Looks like you're on CD 36 now? I've never seen that app before - I just downloaded it! Do you like it?

Have you taken any tests yet?

Good luck testing!

I'm sorry to hear that you were in a car accident but I'm glad you're ok!

I was supposed to test yesterday or today but I keep waking up during the night needing to use the bathroom. I noticed a very small amount of pink spotting during a cp check yesterday and I was having more pelvic pain again last night and this morning. My AF shouldn't be for another 6-7 days.

I have been very emotional lately and the stress of this situation (as it was unplanned if it is happening) has been taking its toll on my SO and I. I've felt very alone in all of this so it's been really hard. Thank goodness for this board because until I know more I can't talk to anyone else about it.

Please let us know how your appointment goes! Hopefully they can get you in right away!

Thanks Hun, I'm going to call tomorrow morning! :O

I can't believe the day is finally here.

I hope it doesn't take them long to get me in. With my former roommate, we made an appointment as soon as we found out, and they scheduled her two weeks after we had a :bfp: Then the day finally came, and we found out that her work canceled her insurance.

So, it took another week to get it all sorted out.

I know I'm good on my insurance, 100% but I'm hoping it doesn't take 2 weeks to get me in.

Spotting is good.

Today I found that my vagina walls were VERY smooth. I mean like no usual ridges.

I have even more cm it's watery and stretchy. Like the super fertile stuff that I've read about????

I'm out of ovulation tests, so I couldn't test that way. What the heck is going on!

Looks like you're on CD 36 now? I've never seen that app before - I just downloaded it! Do you like it?

Have you taken any tests yet?

Are you referring to my chart posting on Kindara?

You said you were going through the same thing.

Tell me more. What similarities do we all have? Have you missed your cycle yet?

BellaS

I'm sorry you don't have anyone to talk to at this time, if your SO isn't being supportive and you're not pregnant, you may want to find a new partner.

Babies are NO joke, and if they leave you to deal with this alone, then come back all happy when you're not. They aren't going to stick around if other things happen, or you actually become pregnant later on.

I hope you are, and I hope it gets better with everything :)

Thanks Hun, I'm going to call tomorrow morning! :O

I can't believe the day is finally here.

I hope it doesn't take them long to get me in. With my former roommate, we made an appointment as soon as we found out, and they scheduled her two weeks after we had a :bfp: Then the day finally came, and we found out that her work canceled her insurance.

So, it took another week to get it all sorted out.

I know I'm good on my insurance, 100% but I'm hoping it doesn't take 2 weeks to get me in.

Spotting is good.

Today I found that my vagina walls were VERY smooth. I mean like no usual ridges.

I have even more cm it's watery and stretchy. Like the super fertile stuff that I've read about????

I'm out of ovulation tests, so I couldn't test that way. What the heck is going on!

Oh I hope hey get you in much sooner than that! Are you going to an obgyn or a regular doctor? At least you know you're good on your insurance!

Spotting is good? I had more of it today, kinda watery and more brown but a little brighter. Only a very few drops on a liner but with a cp check it's more and I'm very high and soft.

That's weird about it being so smooth? Maybe all the blood flow there would cause that? Hard to tell what could cause that! Maybe you did skip a AF but now you're ovulating for the next cycle? Or maybe you are pregnant and hats the early pregnancy cm? Ugh I wish it was more cut and dry! Have you tested with a hpt lately? Which do you think it's leaning more toward?

BellaS

I'm sorry you don't have anyone to talk to at this time, if your SO isn't being supportive and you're not pregnant, you may want to find a new partner.

Babies are NO joke, and if they leave you to deal with this alone, then come back all happy when you're not. They aren't going to stick around if other things happen, or you actually become pregnant later on.

Thank you. Yeah we were together in the past for about 4 years and the past 6 months were hanging out again. It's just all complicated. :/ thank you though, I think being apart is going to be the outcome. Part of me is ok with that and part of me is devistated. We're still kinda talking and he asks me how I'm feeling and stuff but it's not a loving relationship like I wish I was in for this stuff to be happening.

Not that anything is for sure happening, I'm curious if it's going to turn into AF... Although that's still supposed to be like 5 days away. And if so, if it is a normal length or not. I think I'm waiting out this AF then calling the doc next week unless i am in more pain or something. I'm kinda at a loss of what to do but I'm going to try another hpt in the morning. Just not sure why I had so many symptoms if I'm not.

Thank you for your hope and support :)

BellaS

Thank you. Yeah we were together in the past for about 4 years and the past 6 months were hanging out again. It's just all complicated. :/ thank you though, I think being apart is going to be the outcome. Part of me is ok with that and part of me is devistated. We're still kinda talking and he asks me how I'm feeling and stuff but it's not a loving relationship like I wish I was in for this stuff to be happening.

Not that anything is for sure happening, I'm curious if it's going to turn into AF... Although that's still supposed to be like 5 days away. And if so, if it is a normal length or not. I think I'm waiting out this AF then calling the doc next week unless i am in more pain or something. I'm kinda at a loss of what to do but I'm going to try another hpt in the morning. Just not sure why I had so many symptoms if I'm not.

Thank you for your hope and support :)

Sorry I disappeared I was insanely busy but now I'm back!

Yeah I think I'm going to test the day before my appointment (next Sunday) and see where I'm at.

If I had an anovulatory cycle last month, and I ovulated when I got back my positive opk test, I would be at 10dpo today, and af would be due in 4 more days. If AF hasn't shown up by the 7th that means I'm 2 cycles late!

Today I also started cramping, and it seemed more like AF cramps, but they subsidied after a few minutes.

My temperature has been going up and down day to day. Usually sticking around 97.7-98.0

Today it finally broke 98.1

I've had many consistent days of sticky and egg white cm. today was a combination of the two.

I'm sorry to hear about that with your relationship sugar, that has to be hard. Try not to let it worry you until you know what's going on with you.

Please make a Dr. Appointment. Like now, we are both far too late to not be going.

About the smooth walls, I read that is a sign of arrousal. My walls were insanely smooth but further inspection I found my ridges, just very shallow and puffy. (I also read that some women get a heavy feeling or swollen down there with pg). The last thing I found was completely smooth walls are in girls before they hit puberty and woman after they start menopause.

My cervix has moved very far back again, is soft and closed, and very wet.

Goodness gracious I am so ready for some answers. I go in the 9th (Monday) I'll keep updating, but look forward to a test this upcoming Sunday, and some official word back Monday.

I have an OBGYN, but I'll be seeing her nurses Monday.

When I made the appointment I made it under, "confirming my pregnancy." So they'll take blood and most likely do a transvaginal exam.

Don't tell them about your tests, just tell them the last date of your period and they'll go from there.

My last cycle day was March 13th! I feel like that was a life time ago! Smh.

Sorry I disappeared I was insanely busy but now I'm back!

Yeah I think I'm going to test the day before my appointment (next Sunday) and see where I'm at.

If I had an anovulatory cycle last month, and I ovulated when I got back my positive opk test, I would be at 10dpo today, and af would be due in 4 more days. If AF hasn't shown up by the 7th that means I'm 2 cycles late!

Today I also started cramping, and it seemed more like AF cramps, but they subsidied after a few minutes.

My temperature has been going up and down day to day. Usually sticking around 97.7-98.0

Today it finally broke 98.1

I've had many consistent days of sticky and egg white cm. today was a combination of the two.

I'm sorry to hear about that with your relationship sugar, that has to be hard. Try not to let it worry you until you know what's going on with you.

Please make a Dr. Appointment. Like now, we are both far too late to not be going.

About the smooth walls, I read that is a sign of arrousal. My walls were insanely smooth but further inspection I found my ridges, just very shallow and puffy. (I also read that some women get a heavy feeling or swollen down there with pg). The last thing I found was completely smooth walls are in girls before they hit puberty and woman after they start menopause.

My cervix has moved very far back again, is soft and closed, and very wet.

Goodness gracious I am so ready for some answers. I go in the 9th (Monday) I'll keep updating, but look forward to a test this upcoming Sunday, and some official word back Monday.

I have an OBGYN, but I'll be seeing her nurses Monday.

When I made the appointment I made it under, "confirming my pregnancy." So they'll take blood and most likely do a transvaginal exam.

Don't tell them about your tests, just tell them the last date of your period and they'll go from there.

My last cycle day was March 13th! I feel like that was a life time ago! Smh.

No worries :)

Did you BD around your ov this cycle (if the days are correct?) Your cm, temp cp and walls make me wonder if you could be pregnant... I can't wait til you know lol. Weren't we talking about feeling puffy or swollen down there before? I'm curious to know if you're pregnant, if it was from this month or last month though lol. Thanks for keeping us updated!

Yes, I'm planning on going soon. We are far too late to not know what's going on. I have still been cramping and have spotted the last few days and today it was heavier and more red-brownish. Seems like it is turning into AF soon. I'm not supposed to start until about Saturday or Sunday so I'd be a little early. I'm curious if it will be short again though. If not maybe it was AF last month? Not sure what to think if it's short again. I feel like the only way I'll be 100% content that I'm not pregnant is if I have a 4+ day AF this cycle.

Thanks for the tips. If I tell them my last cycle start date, I guess I would give the April two date AF date as the start? My pervious one was March 11. We are so on the same schedule! Lol

Oh and I wasn't able to make it through the night without using the bathroom again, so I'm hoping to test again tomorrow morning.

BellaS

yes we've been BDing two every days(ish).

Yeah, you and I mentioned our walls being swollen before. The smooth thing was the new update.

I would tell them March 11th, then when you get there let them know you had two days of light bleeding that didn't seem like your normal cycle. If you tell them April they will tell you to wait two more weeks.

Bleeding does not equal period, especially if you notice that it's much light and/or shorter than your regular cycle.

I hope you get to test soon. :)

I'm hopeful that I'm expecting! This has been a lovely way to destress, thank you for listening to me during this time.

Do you see anything on your end, symptom wise?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->