3 boys with a new baby on the way UPDATE

chelsealynnb

Wife & mommy <3
Reaction score
So, like the title says, I have 3 boys and am due with my 4th baby July 1st. In the pit of my stomach, I feel this is another boy (at this point I just don't ever see myself having a girl). But, I really want this baby to be a girl, BADLY. I want to buy girl stuff. I want to do all that mother-daughter stuff that moms and daughters do together. February is about the time I'll find out what I'm having. This is probably our last child, last chance. Uuuurghhhhhh &#128532; And I feel bad for even thinking about this, because I know really what is most important is the baby is healthy. I've had 4 losses and sometimes I think, I wonder if any of those were girls, and I feel so guilty. I just want a girl!!!

Bless you Hun perfectly Normal to feel the way u do. Fingers crossed u get ur girl Hun x
I'm pregnant with my third boy and cried my eyes out when I found out I was getting my girl even tho before I got pregnant I didn't want anymor and was happy with boys X
I'm happy now he's a boy and can't wait to meet him part of me is still sad I'm not going to get my girl tho x

Big :hugs: i have 3 boys too. DS3 was meant to be last bub though this one wasn't planned. I hope desperately this one is a girl.
Hope you get your girl :)

I have 3 boys but am not planning on having anymore, I can not imagine what your going through at the minute, I long to have another try for my precious baby girl. I'm hoping you get yours this time x x x

Thanks, everyone <3 I think when we have our gender scan, I'm going to have the ultrasound tech write it down and I'll read it in my car. That way if it's a boy and I cry, I can do it in semi private. Whenever I'm trying not to cry I always end up crying harder. And I'd be embarrassed to even be feeling like that :'(

Thanks, everyone <3 I think when we have our gender scan, I'm going to have the ultrasound tech write it down and I'll read it in my car. That way if it's a boy and I cry, I can do it in semi private. Whenever I'm trying not to cry I always end up crying harder. And I'd be embarrassed to even be feeling like that :'(
Im doing the same. But ill wait till i get home to read it, i react to my tears really badly and almost come out in welts on my face.

I couldn't hold my tears in I cried in the scan luckily it was dark and I wiped them away but oh I sobbed when I left that room and I must of cried for 10/15 mins straight . It does get easier tho and now I'm thrilled to be having another boy X

:hugs: I hope you get your girl, I think having the tech write it down in an envelope is such a good idea x

I remember you from when I was pregnant with my now 6 month old - congratulations on your new pregnancy and I hope it will be a pink bundle for you :hugs: xx

I could have written this myself, I hope you get your girl (i hope we both do actually)
I did very nearly cry at my last scan, I had to hold it in. We had planned a whole day around it; find out the gender then go shopping !! But i was so upset by the whole thing I went home and sat in a huff. I know it sounds pathetic but it's hard to rationalise. I have a friend that has 4 girls and it sounds silly but she makes me feel better by telling my how much she would have liked a boy. Sometimes I feel that everyone wants girls and everyone is getting them but me... (how silly right) You even read threads from people with girls who are having gender disappointment because they don't want a boy.. and it makes you think "wow girls must really be the best"

I am feeling a bit better this time, I think it's cos it is still early days and I'm just grateful to be pregnant after a loss... however I know once 12 weeks hits and i stop being "grateful" I will probably start freaking out!!

Fingers crossed :)

I have mine on the tenth which is four days after my birthday but six days before my husband's. We have a day planned as well. We're halfway hoping for a boy but we discussed how were going to take girl news. Going straight to the store and blowing 200 bucks on girl stuff. My husband thinks that will make us both committed and excited. I found him in the store this morning looking at dresses I think he is trying to get excited about both genders. It is helping me knowing that he is going to try so hard to not be disappointed. I just don't know if it will work out that way.

It's not that easy but we're going to try.

Everything has been going great with the pregnancy so far. The heart rate last week at 7 weeks 3 days was 144. Today it was 163 at 8 weeks. I sent my early scan into the "gender experts" for a Ramzi theory reading, will see what they say. I haven't really been sick, just nauseous. And VERY tired. Way more than my other pregnancies. Checked the Chinese gender test chart, predicted a boy &#55357;&#56900;

Ive been exhausted this pregnancy compared to my others and im having a little girl after 3 boys. Chinese chart also said boy for me this time and it said girl for my other 3. So seems to have worked opposite for me lol

Got my gender guess from the experts &#128529;&#128529; at least they guessed girl (with a 50/50 guess, lol). I've been having so much anxiety lately. I laid in bed awake for over an hour last night just thinking about the gender. I really don't want to find out if the baby is a girl or a boy, but DH wants to know so badly. I told him if he wants to know, he'll have to go to the scan and the tech can tell him secretly. I'm too afraid of finding out this baby is another boy :cry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 34
hey girly.... I sure hope you get what you are dreaming of. I have 5 boys and am pg with my 6th boy. I had GD with my 5th and worse with this one. Just know we are here for you, we all understand

I have my 12 week scan tomorrow!! Eeek! Hoping we can get a good shot of the nub. And I booked an appointment for a gender reveal January 16th.

Thanks! I'm definitely carrying differently with this one. The first pic is 12 weeks with my 3rd son and the second pic is 12 weeks 2 days with baby #4

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh