3 boys with a new baby on the way UPDATE

At 12 weeks if its a boy they should be able to tell
You. They told us with our second boy at 12 weeks.

Uuuurgh I'm so nervous. Last night I had a dream that I didn't find out the gender and after the baby was born I refused to change its diaper because I was too scared of it being a boy and I didn't want to know. It ended up being a girl, though, lol. I'm super irritable today. With DS3 we found out he was a boy at my NT scan at 11 weeks 3 days. I should be able to get a clue today, at least. I just hope that it's not an obvious boy and I at least get a chance to wonder still if maybe it's a girl.

Gosh I had so many dreams like that even after they told me it was a boy.....I sure hope you get a girl!

The tech said according to the nub theory, this is a GIRL!!! Omg my hopes are up so high now that if the baby ends up being a boy I'll be shattered!! Measuring 13 weeks and a heart rate of 160

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 43
Ooh, 13 weeks is pretty accurate for a nub too <3 I have everything crossed for you that this is your little girly :D I'd say there's an excellent chance!

I also have 3 boys and I'm pregnant with my 4th..I would love it to be a girl I really would but deep down I know it's a boy..I'm not even letting the thought of it possibly being a girl enter my brain.
I'm not sure how I feel when I find out for certain it's a boy..when I dream about this baby all I see is a little boy.
I have my 12 week scan this afternoon and whilst I do want guesses on its nub I'm a little bit worried that it will be so obviously boy.

Posted twice &#55357;&#56394;&#55356;&#57339;

Hope everything goes well, you never know....

Can't wait to see scan pic xx

I also have 3 boys and I'm pregnant with my 4th..I would love it to be a girl I really would but deep down I know it's a boy..I'm not even letting the thought of it possibly being a girl enter my brain.
I'm not sure how I feel when I find out for certain it's a boy..when I dream about this baby all I see is a little boy.
I have my 12 week scan this afternoon and whilst I do want guesses on its nub I'm a little bit worried that it will be so obviously boy.

Did you have your scan? Any pics? Would love to see.

I posted my scan pics to some nub Facebook sites, and got a lot of 'boy' answers, which kind of upset me. I tried to just keep in my mind that this is a boy so I wouldn't be as disappointed if I hear boy, but after the tech said the nub looks girl my hopes skyrocketed through the roof :dohh:

We went to a Christmas event last night, and seeing all those little girls running around in their sparkly Christmas dresses nearly made me lose it right then and there :blush: I started to talk to DH about it when we got home and I did start crying then. At least I managed to hold it in when we were in public. Attaching my scan photos now <3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 27
Tech says this is the nub

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 26
In between the legs my 3rd son compared to this baby

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 46
That looks like a boy to me.... But I'm not an US tech or a doctor.

This is our little girl in the 15th week. They confirmed at my 20 week and again at 24 weeks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 30
At this gestation, depending on the angle the baby is laying in, the nub can protrude in between the legs and resemble a penis. I have a very vivid ultrasound photo, at 16 weeks gestation, where my baby looks like a boy.

Here's my now 9 month old DD at 16 weeks.

Classic 'nub'

https://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff221/THBVsMama/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps6d7a63b7.jpg

Her legs were pointing straight down in this shot (according to the tech), so this is what it looked like between her legs at that point.

https://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff221/THBVsMama/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps7087b2de.jpg

20 days til we find out. Urgh, I think about it all day it seems like

I would feel good about what the tech said as they were looking in real time which is much more accurate than still photos. The nub at 13 weeks should only really be analysed from a profile rather than a potty shot as like the above poster said there is always something sticking out at that gestation whether boy or girl. Fingers crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->