3 Days Late.. 16dpo Negative test

Ryvita

Reaction score
Hello, looking for someone to join in the convo and share any experiences.

My period was due on Monday 12th, I have a very regular 28day cycle and always tend to O on CD14 if not a day before.

My breasts always hurt after O leading upto AF and they didnt hurt at all this cycle, not even a tiny bit. However, noticed today they are starting to get slightly sore but only when I apply pressure.

I keep suspecting that I might be pregnant as the last two times I was pregnant(both m/c) I had zero cm leading upto AF and I always have it couple days before it starts. This time has been exact same, no cm at all and alot of gas been burping so much since a day before AF was due. But why the negative tests?

With my last two pregnancies I tested the day it was due and got positive. I went to see the doc yesterday who said will just have to wait it out and to retest in a week. she said could be stress keeping AF away but I always stress before it's due and never been late before. She then said I may well be pregnant but its too early.

Yesterday I was 16dpo and it was negative. Not testing now until next week. So to summarise, 3days late, no cm which was a sign of preg to me last two times, lots of gas and breasts only starting to get sore slightly today but negative test!!

Is there a chance I could be pregnant despite the bfn's???

It seams there are a few of us in the same boat this month! Is there a chance you ovulated late? I am now on CD39 my last BFN was on monday night but i am just feel stupid when i keep getting BFNs (and its a waste of money) so i am gonna just wait out AF I think, if it doesnt come this week i think a trip to the Docs may be in order!

:hugs: for you!

It seams there are a few of us in the same boat this month! Is there a chance you ovulated late? I am now on CD39 my last BFN was on monday night but i am just feel stupid when i keep getting BFNs (and its a waste of money) so i am gonna just wait out AF I think, if it doesnt come this week i think a trip to the Docs may be in order!

:hugs: for you!

Hi Hev162,

No I dont think I ovulated late. I don't temp/chart but had cm from day 11 and it incresed on CD14 and then dried up by the next day.
Do you have regular cycles generally? I know what you mean about the testing, just absolutely gutting to see a bfn. Being in limbo feels horrible doesn't it. But I'm trying to be postive at the same time.

I hope we both get our bfp's. Got everything crossed!! X

I'm in the same boat! I'm 17 dpo, no AF and a BFN this morning on a FR.
I don't have any symptoms (of AF or otherwise).
I just wish the witch would come and get me!! This waiting is annoying!!:growlmad:

I'm in the same boat! I'm 17 dpo, no AF and a BFN this morning on a FR.
I don't have any symptoms (of AF or otherwise).
I just wish the witch would come and get me!! This waiting is annoying!!:growlmad:

Hi La Bergere,

Welcome to the agonising wait!! Are your cycles generally regular? X

Hi Ryvita

Well before i went on the pill (We are talking about 10 years ago!) i used to have irregular period, when i went on the pill it regulated them. Since coming off about 2 years ago they have always been regular although i do have quite a long cycle its 32 days.

I just don't know what is going on this month! i have had cramps and pains in my legs which i normally get when AF has shown up but i have been getting them for days now with no AF? Also my boobs usually hurt for 2 weeks prior to AF and this month they don’t hurt at all?!?!? Really confusing!!

I hope we get some answers soon even it if it is the :witch: then at least we can crack on with next month!

:hugs: to you xx

I'm right there with you girl!!

I remeber getting the leg cramps when I was pregnant so hopefully this is a good sign for you!!

Oooh so both of us get sore breasts leading upto AF and not this cycle and we're late!!

One part of me is being hopeful despite the bfn's but the other is worried because I keep think maybe I didnt ovulate this month and thats why breasts don't hurt and no AF !!

Lets keep eveything crossed and hope no boob pain is a good sign for us both! keep us posted!

x x x

Well my SIL who is expecting told me last night that she had sore boobies every month leading to AF and the cycle she fell pregnant she didnt at all until a few weeks into her pregnancy!! I've read that happened to a lot of other women too. Finger crossed for us both. Yep keep me posted too!! Xx

Hi Ryvita

Just though i would give you an update! I tested 2 days ago BFN :cry: but still not AF so thinking it might have to book into the docs next week. Feeling terrible just wondering if all this stress made me not ovulate even though i had all the signs?!?

How are you getting on? Hope you have better news?

xx

Wow finally it seems I'm not alone. I'm currently CD29 and 15DPO. I ovulated CD13. Had a BFN this morning. I had brown discharge at CD26 and I had a few spots of pink blood CD18 too. Fingers crossed for you all :) x

Hello LongingForNo2, Its not fun is it!! do you think the little bleed at CD18 could have been ovulation? I know some women have a little spotting at O.

xxxx

I don't know maybe, although I OV'd CD13! Could the OV spotting be that late after OV?? I am hoping the brown and pink discharge at CD26 was IB.. And no its no fun :( To top it off am on a downer today!! Nice to know that us Ladies aren't alone in this journey x

Hi Ryvita

Just though i would give you an update! I tested 2 days ago BFN :cry: but still not AF so thinking it might have to book into the docs next week. Feeling terrible just wondering if all this stress made me not ovulate even though i had all the signs?!?

xx

Hi Hev,

So sorry about the bfn :( On the bright side the nasty witch is not here so.... :thumbup: I tested on yesterday 18dpo and ofcourse bfn. :growlmad:
I will be exactly one week late on Monday. I've spoke to my mum and she thinks its best to wait another week before I go to the docs. The wait is killing me!! Do you still have any symptons. My boobs are officially sore and still burping 10 times an hour!!! I really hope this wait is going to be worth it in the end for us all!! xx

Hi Ryvita

xx

Hi Hev,

So sorry about the bfn :( On the bright side the nasty witch is not here so.... :thumbup: I tested on yesterday 18dpo and ofcourse bfn. :growlmad:
I will be exactly one week late on Monday. I've spoke to my mum and she thinks its best to wait another week before I go to the docs. The wait is killing me!! Do you still have any symptons. My boobs are officially sore and still burping 10 times an hour!!! I really hope this wait is going to be worth it in the end for us all!! xx

I know this is an old post but what was the outcome? Im currently late- af was due friday/saturday, its now tuesday. With dd i did test positive late on but i cant remember if it was this late... Any advice anyone? Any chance i could still be pregnant with a bfn 16/17 dpo?? Thanks in advance :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->