3 days late and scared to take abother test and get a bfn

JWandBump

Reaction score
Hey so i last took a test (frer) thurs morning that was a bfn..
My period was due fri its now monday and still nothing.. i am have some cramps on and off but nothing really. Anyway like i said im so scared to get another bfn :( could i still get a bfp after having a bfn the day before my period was due?

Also now scared ive just jinxed myself by writing this lol

Good luck! I've heard people say they got their first BFP at 15 or 16dpo so I'm sure it's possible. Keeping my fingers crossed for you

Test! I took my first test with my little boy when I was 5 days late. It was darker than the control line!

Bfn on the tesco own brand ones :(
Now 4 daye late :/

I’m 7 days late now and still BFN I called my gp as I was worried and she said wait till your 3 weeks late if nothing then get bloods. Some people it just dosnt show on a test it’s driving me mental. I just want to know yes or no as I know when I ovulated as did the ovulation tests. Good luck keep us posted xxx

Im 3 days late myself well according to my guess AF my cycle (only off BCP since november) and according to Ovia I'm due today so we shall see! But I have only taken ics and bfn! Don't want to waste my good tests!

My sister only got her positive once she was 7 days late! And she had a very healthy baby boy! I wouldn't consider yourself out just yet because of the bfn! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->