3 DPO anyone?! **12 BFPs so far & 2 lil angels

Aw terri I'm glad your giving it another go again :) what's involved in the genetic testing? Do they take an egg and test it?

I am trying to be but DF is having problems finishing in me, tmi sorry. That's why I have said to him we both go docs after March. I also need him to watch what he's eating.

So..once they make the embryo (ha ha), they take a few cells out of it and send it to the lab where the lab will do testing to make sure that all the chromosomes are there. If not, and there is a problem, the embryo is abnormal and it gets trashed. At my age, the likelihood of more abnormal embryos is common and that's probably why I'm having issues (at least, I have to hope that's the issue, kind of). If everything is fine, they will transfer it back my way and hope for the best. I'm not sure if I would transfer one or two good ones, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. My first scan on Sunday had 22 follies, which is in the normal range, so I'm feeling good this go round. I'm on bcp now and I think I will start stimming on March 03.

How old is your DF again? Grr..he is not making this baby making process very easy.

Aw terri I'm glad your giving it another go again :) what's involved in the genetic testing? Do they take an egg and test it?

I am trying to be but DF is having problems finishing in me, tmi sorry. That's why I have said to him we both go docs after March. I also need him to watch what he's eating.

Hope you don't mind but my OH has performance issues since we've been TTC. I think it's because I'm putting too much pressure on him.

Hi little miss, I thought it was the pressure at first. But now I'm not so sure and think it may be medical, and because ever since we have got together we've just done the pulling out technique so now I wonder if that has had an effect and made it habit. But he is 36 in March. Smokes and doesn't wat the best. He is starting to remember to take his supplements but I dunno. He does my head in sometimes. I'm really considering suggesting a turkey Baster!! Lol

And my cycles are long and irregular. I have been ovulating but this month isn't going well. I just started taking vitex in the hope it works.
I never in my life imagined this would happen to me. So frustrating!

Ugh that sounds like such a pain!! And I'm sure he probably doesn't want to talk to a doctor about it. Your temps are so stable what's going on??

Terri at first I thought... March 3 that's so far away! Um no it's right around the corner. Very glad you get to try again soon!

I don't think I'm going to ovulate this month, it still hasn't risen yet! Argh it's like nov/dec all over again.

Hello Girlys,

dps4 still not feeling anything was up for 12hurs playing a game call runescape anyone know it or play it?
anyways hope ya all feeling good and best of luck all xxx

I'm here ladies, read through all your posts, will find time to respond, just wanted to let you know I am here! Talk to you guys soon! :)

Aw hi drauma!

I actually think today I got a pos opk finally!! Think month is awful. Not going to get to bs in time I don't think as my DF is at work till past midnight and morning won't happen but I'll just be glad to ovulate (if it happens)

See my pic. As I've said before mine never goes as dark as the control.

https://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/essjaii/2D5D096E-D1E8-421E-A703-3AFDA03F2CF7_zpsiwfqzopn.jpg

Definitely something happened there SJ, your temps have risen and everything!! :)

So glad you had extra money on your insurance Terri, I think it's the world telling you to keep trying :)

I'm crossing everything I have for both of you ladies!! :)

How is the rest of you doing?

I'm doing fine, 31 weeks in now and my pain is worse than ever. I can tell you that pregnancy should be 7.5 months TOPS, 9 is way too long! I'm down to 50% work, go to physiotherapy 2 times a week and just trying to relax. My doctor has told me to stop taking the stairs, so I'm an elevator girl now... it's very frustrating not being able to jump up to the next floor at work, always have to wait for the elevator and stuff. Yes, people look at me like I'm a lazy SOB!! HAHA... then I zip down my winter coat so they can see my bump and they suddenly stop staring, hehehe.

We had a 3d scan last week, wow it was so amazing :) Here's a pic, just copy paste the link into your browser:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd....5_10152581644231829_2871245088159028599_o.jpg

Here's a pic of me last Valentine's day, copy/paste link again:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd...._=1430923764_92cdd2b3e23b2b796b893dea8bb22da2

Hugs all around! :hugs:

Drauma-I'm in the car riding home so I'll look at your picture when I get home. Don't let those people think you're lazy. Taking the elevator is better thank bedrest so keep taking it and keep moving.

SJ-are you sure you don't have a chance this month? Your chart looks great!

Tonight we have a call with the genetic counselor. It's just something we have to do before this testing. I hope I can get one or two normal embryos. I will really be sad if none of them come back normal. Hi to all. Miss you ladies.

Aw Drauma it only let me see the second picture but you look fab!! I hope your not in too much pain...not long now!

Terri i really hope you have some great embryo's too :)

No i don't have a chance this month, my temps have risen so i guess i definately ovulated :) but my temps are at the same height as normal for this time in my cycle. If they went over .90 then i would get my hopes up ;)

In terms of myself i have good and bad days. i'm trying to convince DF to go for sperm analysis soon. i dunno if we will try 1 more month first.

My temp was 36.95 today! I know I have no chance and I'm not just saying that I literally have no chance but I like kidding myself so I did get s little excited that it keeps going higher lol. I'm such a loser ��

You're not a loser. It is nice having an awesome chart whether it means anything or not. It's just a nice visual. I hope your DF goes for an analysis.

Drauma-oops. I forgot to look at your picture. I'll do it today.

I fixed the link to the first pic, there was an error in the link. It works now :)

And thanks, I know it's not that long, but my doctors are worried about my pain. I'm scheduled to see a new doctor next week, she's an obstetrician, to see if there's something happening that needs extra care... in the meantime I just try to relax and move slowly, nothing is rushed these days hehe, I walk like a turtle, realllly slowly and wobbly :p

Your temps are really going up SJ, it's good to see some action, even though it turns out to be nothing, at least it's a good sign that your body is working, now you just need to get the other things working. Hope DF will have his tests soon so you can have that fixed if there is something going on there. There could be nothing though, but it's good to have everything checked if you are worried anyway.

Terri, how are things for you?

You look great Drauma. Sorry you're having so much pain. Only 60 more days! You can do it. :)

I just ordered meds for my next cycle, so not much going on here. I will start my injections in about a week, so looking forward to getting started again.

Oh Drauma your scan picture is brilliant, So so cute!!! :)

And thanks for not judging me haha.

I dont know how to feel at the moment. I talk a lot about my struggles TTC to my best friend at work, she's 19 and even though there is just under 10 years between us we really get on. She has just found out today that she is pregnant!! OMG
Iv'e been really positive about it as she is freaking out a little as she has only just started going out with the guy but deep inside it's just another blow. If you get me?

I've never felt like this with any of you guys cause we are all in the same struggle but im finding it increasingly hard seeing people i know on facebook and real life getting pregnant so easily!

Ive told her im going to try extra hard next month so we can be bump buddies. haha.

SJ-We all get it. It's completely understandable to be upset. I like when people on here get prego because we have all seen the ups and downs firsthand. I'm sure you'll be happy for her tomorrow. hee hee. Also...I hope you are bump buddies. That would be so cool.

On another thread that I'm on, there are about 10-12 women. Right now two or so are in the TWW, two just found out they are pregnant and one has her transfer today. There are only two of us left that haven't gotten prego and this thread has been going on for a while. Out of the two of us, I'm the only one without a child, so even though I'm super happy, I'm like 'why can't I be the one celebrating?' If this next go round doesn't work, I'll probably drop off that thread because it can get depressing after a while. I totally hear you.

Anyway, chin up. You'll be pregnant before me I'm sure. *groan* hee hee. Lots of love headed your way. <3 <3

Thanks Terri, i think mostly its because its not something she would have ever planned for herself at that age. I couldn't imagine having a baby at 19/20 so i can imagine its a shock. I do feel for her and i am happy for her because i know she will be great. It's just frustrating isnt it.

Aw terri your other thread is like this one, we are the only two left haha. I hope we can both sort that in the next 6 months at the most! No matter who is first...Fingers crossed for us both.

Oh! i also booked my appointment with the lady doctor at my doctors...but the earliest i could get is the 20th. Which is the week after AF is due and the so called week before i ovulate. I dunno if that is ideal or not but either way i'm going to print all my charts, explain its been a year.
I dunno whether to mention that we haven't had sex enough near the time cause im scared she will just say 'keep trying' so I will see what she recommends and if needed i will tell her DF is 'having problems' in that department.

I wish we could just do IUI straight away. I cant exactly go barging in there asking for it though can i.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->