3 DPO anyone?! **12 BFPs so far & 2 lil angels

Yeh i just have the internet cheapies. I just bought two early response ones but im just going to see how my temps go for the next few days, my boobs dont feel as sore this afternoon so i think i was just overreacting.

Terri thats a really long run! Well done.

Whats your menu for the superbowl?

I just made a tomato, veg chilli n chicken soup and its blowing my mouth off! But i love Chilli!

Wow Terri what an awesome run!! Beast mode. The Superbowl party sounds fun! Who are you rooting for? East coast or best coast? He he

Sj your chart is looking super good. I didn't get a positive until 12dpo and that was on a frer so just keep waiting. Fx!!! Where in the UK are you? We'll be going as a family to the lakes region? National park in the northwest. I don't remember where exactly and we haven't set any plans. I am thinking of staying another week in Europe with just Emma (dh has to work) and maybe visit a friend in Leeds then take Ryanair from London to Vienna and visit friends then cross over into Slovenia, my dream. Flights are like 50 USD so it seems doable hopefully

Drauma oops sorry!!! I don't know how I missed that :( no layover in Iceland, unfortunately. I definitely wanted to do that but air Canada from Toronto was the cheapest way to go. Holy cow baby stuff is expensive!!!!!!!!! Do you have used stores there? Like where you buy baby stuff people have donated or are reselling at a reasonable rate?

Weare set to have a blizzard so I just finished at the grocery store. Happy to have a wood stove in times like these!!

Oh nice the lakes aren't majorly far from me, I'm near Manchester. It's loovely in the lakes, it's a shame the weather isn't warmer/nicer. Think we might be due snow later in the week. We aren't good with snow lol.

Thanks about the heads up with the testing. I'm going to try and resist.

I had a dream I got my BFP and woke up sad because my temp dropped lol. Oh the drama!

Steph-Hope you're doing ok with the blizzard/non blizzard. They hype the weather so much that when nothing happens it's really disappointing. At least that's how I feel. I made a 'prepare for being snowed in' lasagna, and it hardly snowed here. hee hee.

I'm rooting for Seattle.

So we're having jerk wings, charm city wings (honey and old bay), pulled pork sliders, vegetable tray, spinach and artichoke dip, chocolate surprise (?-someone is bringing this), chips/salsa/queso, loaded tator tots, and cheesy pull apart bread. I think that's enough fat/cheese/bread for 10 people.

SJ-Dreams are a good symptom! Remain positive.

Sj I see you started a new chart was it bfn then? Your temps looked so good!! So sorry

Oh SJ! Son of a .... I'm so sorry the witch got you. Ugh!! Well, in my opinion, your charts are looking way better than when you started, so I'm absolutely positive your BFP is right around the corner.

Steph-I am hoping so badly that the Seahawks can have a repeat on Sunday. fxfx. hee hee. have a fun one. <3

Aw thanks guys, yes it was AF, on DPO 11!!! i've never had it that early. I thought it might be implantation when i started spotting but then i was really heavy...argh!

I text DF that morning at work and told him the witch got me..He said 'There's always next month' which is positive so things are still okay :)

Oh so sorry SJ! I agree with Terri, your charts are looking much more positive these past months, than when you first got here. Could it be your improved diet and exercise that are making you more stable?
AF starting 11 DPO is quite normal for some people, but it could also be that you got the O-date wrong and perhaps it was sooner.
When I got pg (both times) We BD'd every other day from the time AF left... is that something you would be willing to try with DF for a cycle or two, just to give it a go? It's so much harder to stress about POASing and timing the exact time... At least I gave up on it and just BD'd...

Terri! Well done on the running! Now it's just 7 miles or nothing for you, hehe :) Your party sounds great, was it fun? Was it Patriots who won? Have to admit, I really don't watch it... I did it while I was at Uni, but not anymore. It's so late in the night and I don't really get the game... hehe.

Steph: We have a very huge website where people sell their used stuff, baby stuff for example. I sold my old car on there last week, hehe.
I've looked through it but it's so risky, you don't really know how the people handled the equipment and if it just looks good but is still broken... and stuff. We have such a great support system that's going to help us pay for a few new things, like the car seat and the pram (baby carriage), and then we'll order some other stuff from Amazon. I have the bed with rails and the baby cot already since I was little myself :)
When is your holiday? Hope you get good weather :) Here in Iceland the weather has been all kinds lately, blizzard, sun, rain, hail, snowy, you name it. :) Sooooo looking forward to spring! (If it ever gets here...) Last year we had winter up to June and then came summer... no spring! Weird.

News from me.... not much. Doctor has ordered me to work 50% from now in because I have bad pelvic arthropathy (or what it's called). Constant pain in my pelvic area, all around. Can't sleep, sit, stand, lay down or anything. Just want to be in warm water, crying.... Great fun. But little one is doing good, kicking me like a soccer ball every night from 12 o'clock midnight, like clockwork, and keeping my awake, hehe. I'm already very tired and not really enjoying the pregnancy, but I keep my eye on the prize and I know it will all be worth it. :kiss:

Yes, the Patriots won in the last 20 seconds. It was a terrible loss for Seattle. The party we had was fun. The food turned out great and so yummy. Now I'm just eating leftovers. Everyone at the house was cheering for Seattle, so they all left in a sad mood. Plus, it had started snowing right before the game ended, so I'm saying that even God was sad the Seahawks lost. :( Sorry you have that pelvic pain no matter what you do. I'm glad the doctor allowed you to be off work 50% of the time. Sounds like you're all set with baby stuff though! Time is really flying for you.

I haven't had my period since January 01. I'm a 26-28 day girl, so this is beyond me. I contacted the nurse/doctor and I have a follow up appointment this afternoon, and I will go for u/s, and bloodwork on Tuesday. The nurse said to wait a week and see if AF appears. She's not even close to coming. I honestly think that I have a cyst that is preventing AF, but who really knows. I, obviously, just think the worst. I have taken a few tests and they are negative, so I'm 95% sure I'm not prego. I'll find out Tuesday. It's depressing thinking that the one time in my life that I've been late for my period something is wrong with me, versus thinking I may be pregnant. Oh well..there's not much I can do until Tuesday. :shrug:

oh my dear Terri! Try not to be sad. The best you can do for your body is trying to stay positive and enjoy life as you can. Don't put everything on hold while you wait for a little bean :hugs:

Sorry to hear about Seattle and the game, so unfair when a team wins in the last seconds, unless you're rooting for that team... sports can be such a big headache!

Let's see what the weekend brings and the tests on Tuesday. If it's a big ol' cyst then I'll be very sad with you. In the meantime, try to think of something else... I'm going to go swimming this weekend and bake a cake and some bread... I've got this belt to support my pelvis and it makes me able to stand for longer than 2 minutes so I want to try :)

Thanks Drauma, Yeh perhaps the weightloss is working :) We'll see how it goes this month. As far as BD'ing everyday after AF has gone...I WISH! Hahaha although DF and I are in a good place, BD'ing every other day just isnt going to happen.

I am due to ovulate between friday and monday next weekend, i guess so i am away weds with work and then back thursday so all next weekend from friday we are going to try our best.

I bought some horny goat weed, i just gotta convince him to take it.

Im sorry your in so much pain, that must be a nightmare. I cant believe your already 27 weeks, its totally flown. Have you had any major funny cravings?? Ive always been curious about cravings.

Terri, sorry to hear about the possible cyst! Let's hope it isn't that. I will check back tuesday to see how you got on.

Well SJ, you do what you got to do.... it takes two to tango as we've talked about before and trying to calculate the right time is very unpredictable... I keep my FX for you! :kiss:

Not had any crazy cravings, no, sadly, I was looking forward to it! I am just more prone to eating unhealthy than healthy.... oh and I can't eat tomatoes anymore!! My mouth gets all fiery red and my tongue swells up.... really weird!

Hugs all around! :hugs:

I went to the doctor, and I don't have a cyst..I just ovulated late because of the chemical pregnancy. Since I didn't temp this month, i have no idea when AF is supposed to arrive. :shrug: Not that worried about it. So..I'm still waiting. I'm going to call the insurance place today to find out how much $ I have left. I think we'll try this one more time and see what happens. I'm also thinking about getting my embryos tested for genetic abnormalities. That will either tell me WHY we havent' gotten pregnant yet, or we'll find the perfect emrbyo to put back in.

Drauma-I hate tomatoes, so not eating them wouldn't bother me, but if you like them, I hope this allergy goes away after you have your little baby.

SJ-Keep trying! hee hee. Talk soon.

I hope you have lots of money left in insurance for one more go and for the testing! Yes chemicals mess with your system. Ugh still so sorry.

Drauma sorry about the pain. I felt the worst in my second tri and the first half of third so hopefully you'll have some sort of relief. One of my good friends is pregnant now and she barely had morning sickness, feels great with energy. I could smack her!!

Sj good luck this month. I can only imagine what horny goat weed does haha...

One of my friends just had her baby... Saw them over Christmas and everything was fine but she went into preterm labor and they couldn't stop it. Little boy was born at 27 weeks and almost didn't make it. But he's going strong! Feel just awful for the family. They have an 11 month old (she wanted kids close in age... But not this close...) She's been through so much in her life, more than anyone should ever have to. So send good thoughts and prayers for the lo to grow healthy and strong.

I'll be praying for your friend, Steph. I called the insurance/financial advisor and she said that because my company picked a new plan my insurance reset at a $25k lifetime amount. I was so happy to hear that. I still have Aetna so who knows why they changed something, but I am not complaining. Now, if only AF would hurry and get here I can get started. It's almost mid February and My cycle started on Jan. 01. I might have to force it to get here. Booo.

Terri that is wonderful news!! I'm so happy u have the funds. X

Steph I will have your friend in my thoughts, sounds like she really is going through a tough time. X

Drauma that is so weird about your reaction to tomatoes, I'd be gutted I love them! Hope your well. X

I'm just on my way back from a work meeting in Coventry, it's a 2 hour train journey so not too bad, haven't been able to temp for two days though because of the times I've gotten up. I had ewcm last night so I will do ppl later when I get home from work. And this weekend gonna try and bd like crazy people :) fingers crossed.

Not having the most successful bd'ing right now, still not ovulated* either.
I bought some vitex which arrived yesterday so I took one this morning. I'm going to keep taking it an hope it helps to regulate my cycles. If nothing happens by March af I'm going to the docs and taking DF too.

Keep trying to BD, SJ. Some of the weirdest charts turn into BFP charts.

I talked to the nurse yesterday and we're ready to try again. I'm going to get the genetic testing done this time to find out if any of my embryos are abnormal/normal. I think that is the last thing that's stopping us from getting prego. I have to try it either way. Especially since I've been given a "gift" of additional insurance, the least I can do is pay out of pocket for genetic testing. I hope this is the thing we need.

Hope the rest of you are well. *hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->