3 DPO anyone?! **12 BFPs so far & 2 lil angels

Terri, so so sorry to hear that.... i wish i could give you a hug... 2015 will be your year!!!
Happy holidays to all of you ladies!!!

Hi ladies, happy new year!!

First of all, my sincere apologies for not being on here for sooooo long, I'll explain, but first, Terri.... I am so, so, so sorry to hear it didn't work this time either. My heart breaks for you. 2015 is definitely your year, it has already started so I'll keep you in my thoughts and hopefully next time you try will be the lucky one. Until then I hope you can do it the old fashioned way and who knows... something might happen?
SJ, sorry to hear about you and DF falling out on your ov day... glaf to hear he promised to do better next cycle.

Hope all of you are doing well.

I went to London in December after getting the keys to the new apartment and painting all the rooms and cleaning. We came back home late in the afternoon on a Sunday after a massive delay due to engine failure and had the truck and everything pre-ordered so we just had to move the minute we landed and got loads of friends and family to help. Then we tried to make everything look a bit like a home, locked the rest of the boxes in the extra bedroom and celebrated Christmas and New Years. With a family diner at a different place almost every night/lunch time since December 24th our lives have been rather crazy. I have been really tired over the holidays, trying to rest but I just can't rest when there are still boxes to unpack and photos to be put up. We got half of the lights up today after today's lunch party and then I unpacked 3 more boxes... Little baby steps and I'll get there, it's starting to look really good :) I'll send you pictures when everything's ready :)

Now, for the big news......................................... :blue: WE'RE HAVING A BOY! :blue:
Yup, we had the 20 week scan December 19th and everything looks perfect. We asked to lady to pack a note with the gender in an envelope which we took to a store, picked a pink bodysuit and a blue one and asked the clerk to pick one after giving her the envelope as well and she was super excited and wrapped it in a cute box for us. I took the box home and wrapped it in a Christmas wrapper with a pink and blue bow on it and we opened it on the morning of December 24th (the day we celebrate Christmas here). Then in the evening we went to my mom's and celebrated with my whole family, grandparents and all. Told them all we still hadn't opened our private present so there were no questions about that... until we opened all the presents together... My cousin always hands out the presents and reads on the tags and after like half of the presents were opened she picked a small present from under the tree, read to herself, paused... paused some more... and then she read (loud and clear, with a huge smile on her face, she's 17 years old) "TO GRANDMA AND GRANDDAD.... FROM THE LITTLE PRINCE IN THE BELLY"... and everyone just stopped and were like WHAT??? REALLY? It was so cute, and then everyone clapped and hugged us. It was such a precious moment :)

I attached photo of the package and one of what was inside... and one of me, a selfie because DB is out partying with his friends ;)

I'm almost 23 weeks now and feel some kicks and stuff, but DB hasn't felt anything yet. The placenta is in the front so it's hard to feel on the outside, but baby is getting stronger every day so hopefully he'll feel something soon :) I feel fine apart from one thing, my back is totally busted. I sleep maybe 2-4 hours a night and the rest I'm tossing and turning trying to find a good position, it's horrible... hopefully I'll find a way to make it better soon, before I totally lose it....

Well, this is enough for now, I promise I'll be on here more often now that things are finally slowing down.
Big hugs to you all!!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Attachments

• 10615370_10152431061886829_6075575814211321893_n.jpg
    10615370_10152431061886829_6075575814211321893_n.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 10390133_10152432437886829_8435231686127714619_n.jpg
    10390133_10152432437886829_8435231686127714619_n.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 10888229_10152472972176829_165590842_n.jpg
    10888229_10152472972176829_165590842_n.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 3
Congrats Drauma!! Sounds like things are going really well. The way you did the reveal was awesome. I bet it was hard to keep a secret for those few days. <3 <3 Good for you and DB..things are settling down so that's great.

Hello ladies! Hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and best wishes for 2015! Congratulations Drauma on your baby boy news, so exciting!
Terry, I hope 2015 brings your bundle of joy. :)
Lennix Emily Danielle was born on Dec 21st by scheduled C-section. Everything went great and we're both doing well. She's 2 weeks old today and breastfeeding is challenging but we're figuring it out. I'm super tired but she's worth everything and we love her to pieces. :)

Aw Congratulation Tynmeg!!! Well Done, and her name is gorgeous :)

And Drauma your pics are great, i bet you and your family are over the moon :)

Jeez its all happening now... C'mon Terri its our year 2015.

I went to a lodge in lincoln for new year, we spent the week in a lodge with a 5 month old. I think it's made DF realise how much he does want a baby :) so i really hope Jan works out.

Happy New Year to you all xxxx

Congrats Tynmeg!! I'm glad all went well. I bet she's so precious.

SJ-glad to here your vacation went well. 2015 is your year!!

We got invited to a wedding in Mexico in June and I really want to go. My classmate is getting married. I don't know him that well, but I feel like since he invited us, why not go?? Plus, I'm not going to Mexico anytime soon on my own. I want fun, not TTC stress. Decisions decisions.

Congratulations Tynmeg!! Glad everything went well for you guys <3 Looking forward to a little sneak peek :)

Happy to hear your little vacation was good SJ! Being close to little ones either makes you want one even more or makes you not want one, glad to hear you're both getting to the same page now :) :)

Terri, we didn't keep any secrets for a few days, no one knew the gender, we didn't either. We just found out when we opened the present, and then told the family in the evening :)

How are Lenka and Steph doing?

Ohhhh Terri go to MEXICOOOOOOO. I would if i could. I've always wanted to go, i also want to go to jamaica and Cuba. Aaaahhh dreaming of exotic holidays now.

I think ive lost my BBT thermometer after my trip. :( epic fail. I'm going to keep hunting now.

Hi girls,

I hope this link below works...these are my ovulation tests for today, one on the leftnis this morning and the one on the right is this afternoon. I think I have to class this as positive right? Mine only ever seem to get this dark.
https://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/essjaii/EF48D48D-6259-4CAA-85F9-9FA2C8CC5ACC_zpsygfdxmya.jpg

I'm not used to using these, they didn't seem to work for me but from what I've learned is that the test line gets equally dark or darker when it's positive... if it's getting lighter in my opinion then Ovulation is over, but if it keeps getting darker it's getting close. Hope you fit some BD in your schedule, the more often, the better ;)

I did BD, but they are as dark as they ever get for me, they started going lighter again after this...and i do get a temp rise a day or 2 after so i'm assuming they are +
Maybe i will invest in a digital one.

Hope you're well xx

I hate those strips SJ, but if it looks dark to you, it's BD time...I could only read a strip pregnancy test once, and that was when I had to take a 10k IU shot of HCG. I could finally see a line. HA!!HA!!

No ttc report here.. Miss you ladies!

Miss you guys too! Hope it's your time SJ, glad to hear you have temp rise and BD and everything you're "supposed" to do :)

Anything fun (or not fun) happening in your lives at the mo?
I'm finally almost settled in my new apartment... we're getting ready for prepping the baby room next and then everything will be ready :)

Sj did you take any more? I have never taken one of those test things so I have no idea. I just check cm and it's always spot on.

Drauma I bet you're getting very excited! When do you move into the new place?

Terri how have you been?

Congrats tynmeg on the beautiful baby! How are you liking motherhood?

Last week we bought our tickets to Ireland and will be spending one week there and one week in Scotland/northern England in the beginning of April. Very excited and also nervous about international travel with a 9 month old!

Oh and the seahawks are going back to the Superbowl. And of course I live in patriots territory... Gross...

Are you doing a theme for the nursery Drauma?

Oooh Steph whereabout in northern england are you going??

I took about 6 ovulation tests, maybe more. Before and after they were very weak so the ones i suspected were positive i took one of them as a positive and i have my crosshairs now. But my scoring on the FF Timing analyzer said its 'good' not high so i was a bit bummed :( but still hoping.

I've had really sharp stabbing pains in my abdomen this afternoon. I'm 3 DPO.

SJ this stabbing pain can actually be ovulation... I don't really trust these tests because I've heard of so many women who they don't work for. FF said the chances for fertilation for me was OK or Good, not the highest score and yet, I am pregnant, so don't put all your faith in tests and apps, and listen to your body and get to know it, it's the best advice I can give you. Crossing my fingers and toes for you darling!
We're not going with a theme, no, no one does that here in Iceland, baby stuff is so freakin' expensive here... most people try to order from Amazon and stuff. As an example, the bouncer we want costs on Amazon $85 and here in Iceland the exact same bouncer costs $150!! But The room will have white furniture and some light blue details here and there, I haven't really decided, I'll send you photos when I'm done :)

Steph: We moved to the new place before Christmas :) Handed over the keys to my old home on December 17th. Happy to hear you are going on a vacation to Europe! Will you have a layover in Iceland? :) You should look into it! I think it's not too difficult to travel with a 9 month old, the only worry I'd have is the ear pain babies get when airplanes are taking off and landing. The best advice I've heard is have them drinking something while this is going on and that saves their ears and they won't cry the whole way :)

Hope the rest of you guys are doing good! <3

I caved and tested today at 7DPO it as BFN of course but my god my nipples hurt. I don't know if it was just because of DF as he gave them quite a lot of attention the other night but I've the last two days my boobs hurt. Even when I try roll over in bed. Plus my temp went to 36.95. It's never gone Over .90 before! Really hope I'm not just reading into stuff. I'm getting obsessed again

Sounds promising, but try to relax as well :)
7DPO testing is very early, but I started seeing very, very faint BFP's 8DPO, but it wasn't untill like 12DPO that someone other than me could see the line, hehe.

Try to relax and take care of those nipples! :)

Your chart is looking amazing, SJ! I'm getting a little excited too. do you only have strip tests, or are you using frers?

Not much going on here. I went running yesterday and planned to run about 5.5 miles. Well, I got lost and missed my turn, so I just kept going until I saw a street I recognized. When I mapped my run I ended up going 6.74 miles. Eek! hee hee. But now it's done and I felt good last night and today I'm not even sore, so I'm pretty proud of myself.

We're having a Superbowl party on Sunday with about 10 people. My menu is set and I'm excited to have people over. Hope you guys are all doing great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->