3 DPO anyone?! **12 BFPs so far & 2 lil angels

hello! 12dpo... Im pretty much the same as i have been for the past few days, v light spotting since end of day 9dpo, on and off cramps, peeing all the time, (but im thirsty and drinking more than usual), gassy. Similar to when i had mc, so not sure, going to test on saturday at 14dpo... i am supposed to get af sunday or monday.

tynmeg - spotting totally can be Implantation, i had it with mc (it stopped and then 3 weeks later i miscarried). have it again now. And i find symptoms so early are hard to tell...

kesh89- I cant see much, i dont want to expand it, im at work...

Hi Ladies! I read thru this thread and now I'm hooked in finding out what happens with all of you, so I'm jumping in, in order to save this thread to my profile. Wishing you all BFP. Sounds like there are lots of good signs!

Thanks Katie! I feel the same way about all of my thread buddies here too!!!

Today I just have a headache. But I was traveling yesterday carrying a huge heavy bag through the LAX airport (no fun), so that could be why. AF should come tomorrow, but no sign of here.

Another interesting 'symptom' is that I am so irritated at my husband for NO reason! I was gone for 3 days on a biz trip, so you'd think that I would be so excited to see him. Nope. He can do no right. Hahaha! Poor guy! This might just be related to my tiredness, but thought I'd share.

how are you all doing out there?

Thanks Katie!! Are you in the ttc journey as well??

Kesh--did you test again?

Madeline-- Have you tested yet either? If af is due tomorrow...then surely it's not too early.....:test: So sorry for your poor husband lol. I see your profile pic...did your just get his doctorate? In what field? Congrats!! My hubby just got his master's a few days ago...but no awesome phd robes for him :haha:

8dpo...just cramping still...lots and lots of cramping. I took a nap yesterday and decided to go into work an hour later today so I could sleep more...but it rained yesterday and rain makes me sleepy (and it rains 9 months of the year, I'm a sleepy person!)

Yeppers, in the tww, too. AF due today, no signs of her...but had evil cramps yesterday. I just want to know if I can have a glass of wine or not! Is that too much to ask!! Lol

Yeppers, in the tww, too. AF due today, no signs of her...but had evil cramps yesterday. I just want to know if I can have a glass of wine or not! Is that too much to ask!! Lol

Amen sister! That is how I welcome AF and her witchy ways every month!

Haha so true!! I'm guessing you tested then?

Haha so true!! I'm guessing you tested then?

Tested yesterday morning 10 Dpo and very obvious BFN. I shouldn't have done it, shouldn't have DONE it!!

Thanks Katie!! Are you in the ttc journey as well??

Kesh--did you test again?

Madeline-- Have you tested yet either? If af is due tomorrow...then surely it's not too early.....:test: So sorry for your poor husband lol. I see your profile pic...did your just get his doctorate? In what field? Congrats!! My hubby just got his master's a few days ago...but no awesome phd robes for him :haha:

8dpo...just cramping still...lots and lots of cramping. I took a nap yesterday and decided to go into work an hour later today so I could sleep more...but it rained yesterday and rain makes me sleepy (and it rains 9 months of the year, I'm a sleepy person!)

Hi Steph- yes, hubby received his doctorate in nutrition last year. We were both in grad school together (I got my MS in nutrition in 2011) and so we put off TTC until he was done. The downside is that he has been unemployed for 7 months, but has an interview today, so FINGERS CROSSED.

Okay, I did test last night and BFN. But my urine was so dilute. I drink so much water my urine usually looks like water, so specific gravity in the later day may not be enough.

However, it may all be irrelevant because I just started spotting. AF may be here as we speak. She is a day early if that is the case. I feel AF 'fullness' in my abdomen, and it could explain the moodiness.
Ugh. Well I will keep you posted on whether or not this is just some spotting or she sticks around. I bet she sticks around, that witch!

Good luck to all my threadies who are testing today or in the next few days. I want somebody on this thread to get a BFP!

Well I took a CB test this morning and I could see a faint line but then used a FRER test with the same urine and didn't see anything, so I'm taking it as a BFN. Grrr. I'd post a picture but it won't seem to work, I'll try again later.

Tynmeg- DON'T give up until AF comes, even if test is BFN.

Well, AF truly started flowing now. Grr.......
Oh well, there is always next month. I thought I had it this month for sure! I think I just want it too bad!

Katie...ah yes....the curse of testing. We want to know asap but it just disappoints us in the end!! 10dpo is very early...if you have such a short lp then it might take you til after af is due to get a bfp.

Madeline it's crazy when we spend so much in education because it's impossible to get a job anyway...then it's still hard to find a job. Good luck to him on the interview! My dh has not received any call backs yet... is he looking into a job in academia?

So sorry to hear about spotting...hopefully the witch stays away. If not, have a glass ...or two...of wine for us!

8dpo for me. Tired. Moody and af cramps. Its not due til Thursday but I feel like its about to start.:nope:

tynmeg- if AF has not arrived yet, you are not out of the game! wait a few days and try again.

madeline - so sorry to hear. FX for next month!!! Good luck with your husband's job search

Steph - FX!!! so crazy how we feel so much now that we are ttc, i think i never noticed anything before.

As for me, same old same old, i convinced myself last night that i was out, was really upset and didnt sleep at all, but this morning my spotting seems to be slowing down... has never gotten to full AF... but this is my first cycle post mc, so they say everything can be weird after a mc. Im considering testing tomorrow, not sure.

Katie...ah yes....the curse of testing. We want to know asap but it just disappoints us in the end!! 10dpo is very early...if you have such a short lp then it might take you til after af is due to get a bfp.

Madeline it's crazy when we spend so much in education because it's impossible to get a job anyway...then it's still hard to find a job. Good luck to him on the interview! My dh has not received any call backs yet... is he looking into a job in academia?

So sorry to hear about spotting...hopefully the witch stays away. If not, have a glass ...or two...of wine for us!

8dpo for me. Tired. Moody and af cramps. Its not due til Thursday but I feel like its about to start.:nope:

Thanks, I didn't know that about short lp. And hoping your AF stays far away. But like I said on one of these threads, I cramped/ached on and off for a week before I tested with DD and thought I was totally out. You don't know until the witch shows (or not)!

Steph- fingers crossed your DH gets a job soon too! Yes, it has been the most demoralizing experience for my DH to get a PhD, have 15 years of professional experience prior (he was 35 when he started), and not get one job offer after applying for over 100 jobs. He has interviewed all over the world (literally), mostly industry, but applied in all fields- a little less in academia. His interview today has nothing to do with his PhD, but it would be a job that pays money :) That is all we are looking for now.

I am taking a philosophical stance on my AF this month. Right now my life really is crazy. DH has no job, we have to move in 3 weeks and still don't have a spot (mostly b/c I am so busy traveling for work that I don't have time to look and until 1 week ago we were waiting to see if DH got a job -he was in final interviews- that would have moved us away). Also, my job is not secure past October. On the outside we look like the LEAST viable couple to be parents. And yet, here we try.

After realizing that I am 36 and DH is 40, we decided that no matter what life throws at us we simply can't wait. My mom entered menopause at 40, and if that is me, my window to conceive is mighty short at this point.

However, maybe our little egg knows that it is not gonna stick until we have some stability. Cortisol (stress hormone) is probably coursing through my body these days, but I'm so used to being stressed I don't even realize.

On a positive note, so far this month my bleeding has come without any physical symptoms. Same last month and last month AF lasted 1.5 days (compared with 5 days and 3 of them heavy and awful). I am fully bleeding now and other than the 'evidence', I have no physical AF symptoms. Hmm.

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been MIA. I had to take a little bit of a step back, the tww is driving me crazy! I've been feeling really ugh....just like it isn't my month. My bbs hurt almost exactly the same way that they hurt when I PMS, although some pain and zings that feel a bit different. My ovaries have had a consistent dull ache and some cramping around my uterus, but other than that (and a very intense craving for spicy food, which could totally be PMS related), I don't have many symptoms to speak of. I tested today, BFN, although it was in the afternoon. Also I ovulated somewhere between the 9-13th, and AF is due on the 23 or 24, so it could still be too early. We shall see....

Tynmeg - I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! It isn't over yet, if possible try not to be discouraged!

Kesh - CONGRATS!!!!

Steph (the caboose - that made me laugh) - how are you feeling?

Katie - welcome!

Madeline - I like the attitude you're adopting. I have NO patience (one of my worst qualities.) I'm trying to focus on the fact that this little being is coming right on time, which might not be exactly when I decide is the right time!

GL and Baby Dust to everyone!

Welcome Tanysha! How are you dealing with the 2ww? Best of luck to you!

Madeline--I'm glad you are having an easy go of it this month, and last month too.

frans--did you test? How far along were you before your mc? So sorry you had to go through that. Mine was just a cp so I don't think that messes with your cycles after the first period...?

tynmeg- Did you test again with a frer?

Natto--welcome back! Those are all good signs...Have you tested yet or will you soon?? Sorry you've been feeling crappy...but hopefully it will all be for a good cause!:thumbup:

Today was just an emotional day for me...for no reason at all. Just felt like rage crying and sleeping all day. Sounds like PMS but it's too soon...AF not til the 27th...hope it isn't coming yet. I kept on thinking I could sneak off at work and pass out in my car on the side of the road but never got the chance hehe:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->