3 DPO looking for a cycle buddy or support!

craigbaby

Pregnant (Expecting) - #1
Reaction score
We are sticking together till we all get BFP's!

Sophiasmom and craigbaby got :bfp: in February!

Current testing dates:

February 27: Mommyb

: Disney516

: commotion

We need lots of baby dust sprinkled all over these ladies!!! :dust:

I'm 3dpo as well today :) AF is due January 9th. I have 26 day cycles and am on my 4th cycle TTC #3. What about you? Oh and welcome to BnB :) I've been here for awhile and everyone is so supportive and nice! I've met some great women :)

Thanks mommyB! I am TTC #1, AF is Due January 10th, I have 30 day cycles. Yay for buddies lol! I had NO IDEA how stressful this would be! I am newly married, and my husband and I keep saying it is crazy we are having to try so hard. We spend our whole lives trying NOT to get pregnant, and now that we are ready I guess we just expected to happen like that. **wishful thinking**... Anyway, thank you for the warm welcome!!! It is very much appreciated!!

Congratulations on your marriage :) We conceived our two boys both on the first cycle. So being on cycle #4 has been so discouraging. I'm starting to think something is wrong with me, lol. I know there isn't, but it's just super stressful. March will be our last month trying. April would mean a January baby and I already have two! :haha: So I'm really hoping it happens ASAP! Lol. It's so easy to say every month that you're going to try to be more relax but you go right back to symptom spotting and googling, haha. Well I hope this journey is a short one for you! When do you plan on testing? I'm thinking Jan. 7th!

O wow! That's so amazing that you got pregnant right away! Haha... January babies, that would be hilarious (although stressful). I am on my second cycle TTC so I am hopeful this wont be such a long journey. I know what you mean about the symptom spotting! I am also on glow, and when girls go "O my boobs hurt today" I start thinking in my head "wait... do my boobs hurt? Why yes they do!" haha! silly stuff. I am planning on testing on January 4th (crazy early I know) but I know I wont be able to hold out till after my missed AF. I have POAS syndrome. I totally compulsive! Baby dust for both of us and fingers crossed!! What do you do to try and make the time pass during the TWW?

Or you find yourself squeezing your boobs and nipples just to see if they are sore! :rofl: Been there done that ;) Lol. I did early testing my first two cycles and got crazy evaps (plus I've only been off BCP since October) so I quite doing that. So I've decided for my own sanity to hold out until at least 12dpo! Lol. I have an almost 2 and almost 4 ear old so they keep me busy for the most part. I'm a SAHM so between kids, laundry, cooking, etc. I'm occupied :haha:

Do you have a TTC journal? Mine is in my signature. I have another BnB friend there who is due for AF around the same time as us :)

I do have a journal, but it is in my glow app :( I will try to start one here to if I can. I know this may be a bit off topic but I would LOVE to ask you some questions not exactly related to TTC.... like how much space did you put between your kids (obviously around 2 years), why did you pick that amount of time before getting pregnant again, do you think it is easier with kids closer in age? Did you have age considerations? I am 28 and my DH and I want to have 3 kids... like immediately! lol! Feel free not to answer any or all of theses... I am sorry if they are too nosy!!! :blush: I just have a million of these questions in my head, getting a little ahead of myself lol! I keep doing the math in my head, Baby at 28, Baby at 30, baby at 32 lol.

Also, ask your friend to join us! The more buddies the better! :friends:

You can ask me anything! Well I am 31. I had my first at 27. We wanted a two year age gap and got pregnant right away. I had #2 at 29 and they are exactly 2 years apart (well 2 years, 2 weeks and 2 days), lol. DH wanted to be done after 2 but since my youngest was 1 I had this feeling I needed one more. So I talked him into it, didn't take much to be honest. :haha: We wanted two years because we wanted them close in age but we wanted it to be manageable. And maybe I'm jinxing myself but I've had a pretty easy time with that age gap. My boys are fantastic and haven't had any true obstacles to make it difficult. We are also quitting after March because my DH will be 38 then and he doesn't want to be 40 with a newborn. Which I completely understand. So if it's meant to be it will happen, if not then we are blessed with our two boys.

I think 2 years apart is truly perfect! 1 year just to enjoy your baby before you get pregnant again and also it gives time for breast feeding (which I want to do). Anything less than a 12 month gap between birth and the next pregnancy they say is unsafe anyway. I just really hope I don't take too long to get a BFP :cry: or it will totally throw off my timeline! And I have always dreamed of having a really big family because I am an only child. I want to have the home alone movie type family, big loud and crazy lol :muaha:

Now that you have told me your quitting after March I have my fingers double crossed for you!!! What a wonderful thing it would be!! :dance:

I think 3 kids is a perfect number! Secretly I'm hoping for a girl but I'm such a good "boy mom" that another little guy would be awesome! Lol

I hope it doesn't take you long to conceive. Are you recently off of BCP? Do you temp/chart or use OPK's?

I went off BC around 6 months ago... So I'm hoping everything is ok. I think a girl would be wonderful! I REALLY want a girl :) I'm using OPKs, preseed and softcups. I can't believe I'm even having to use that stuff lol! I really hope it works. What about you?

I went off BCP 6 month prior to TTC our boys. So you should be good! I'm thinking that's why I haven't gotten pregnant yet. Maybe My hormones aren't back to normal. Although this cycle (#4) is the first cycle that I've felt back to normal. So here's hoping! Lol.

I'm temping, it's my first cycle from cd1. I found my old bbt I bought back in 2009 and thought what the heck! Lol. I actually really enjoy it. And I use OPK's. But my cycles are actually quite predictable. They've changed from 28 days to 26 days since stopping bc. Which I'm not complaining, I don't feel like I have to wait to long to try again. :haha: that's about it. I do drink grapefruit juice from cd1 to O day because I find it helps increase my fertile CM. Plus I just generally love it. Lol.

So I have attached my glow chart. I got a positive OPK on Thursday 12/25 in the evening and I bd that whole week as you can see. When I posted this on glow the other ladies said I should have bd for 4 nights after a positive OPK, I only did that day plus 2 more nights. Do you think this matters? I'm trying so hard this is frustrating! And I tried to keep bedding, but my hubby was WORE OUT LOL!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 5
I think you are completely covered! I got my positive OPK that day as well. We had way less sex then you guys! Lol. Hey how come my ovulation ticker and "TTC#3 Cycle #4 Hoping for New Years BFP" shows up in your posts? So strange!

Lol I think thats my fault! I just fixed it! I liked your ticker so I went and downloaded it, but I must have accidentally put in your ttc info on my line 1. All fixed! (I think). Sorry dear!

I certainly hope that was enough bd, I'm stressing now grrr! And they say the key is "not to stress" ha! ��

Oh okay! :haha: That's what I figured happened.

Don't stress, I think you definitely have bd covered! The waiting part is the worst! I'm trying not to symptom spot this cycle. Last couple cycles off the pill I could of sworn I was pregnant each time and it just kept ending in disappointment. Wish I had some advice for you. But TTC is just plain stressful! lol

Oh and you're most fertile the couple days leading up to O and the day of O. So BD'ing after O wouldn't be necessary unless it wasn't trying for a baby BD'ing. Lol

Haha! My hubby misses the days of BD'ing for fun... It's all about the TTC now lol. Poor him, he is such a trooper for dealing with this.

So more of those nosy questions... Did you decide to breast feed either of your Kidos? Why or why not? If so, when you got pregnant again I'm assuming it stopped your milk? Also, did you make your own baby food?

There is all this information out there on being "super mom" and I'm just wondering if any real women actually do this stuff! How do they find time in the day?? My husband is greek and his yia yia (grandma) put salt in his baby food:) too funny! But it got me thinking everyone has a different way of doing it. Side note: my husband is 31 with high blood pressure. I will NOT be putting salt in my kids baby food! ;)

lol. TTC BD'ing is so much more difficult with kids. We are literally exhausted every night. When we bd on Christmas one was napping and the other on the iPad playing his game. Lol. You gotta take it when you can get it :rofl:

I BF both my boys until 9 months. The first just stopped that time on his own. And my second my supply dried up because I was working out and losing weight and I don't think I was eating enough calories to compensate the calories burned while nursing. So I lost my supply. But hey, 9 months is pretty darn good. I love BF and I can't wait to do it again! I did FF until they were 12 months then put them on homo milk. I'm pretty positive you can nurse while pregnant but I never nursed that long so I'm not sure.

I did not make my own baby food. I bought jars. If you read the ingredients it's carrots and water, or peas and water. I just didn't have the time to make my own, didn't interest me. My second boy was on table foods around 10 months anyways (he still loves to eat to this day, lol). I remember once being at Walmart and this older mom with her teenage daughter was behind me while I was buying jars and she says loud enough for me to hear, "I used to make all your food!" You'll find people that always want to criticize the way you raise your children. But they are your children and you do what works for you.

My hubby is Italian! Lol

Hi ladies may i join 4dpo today i think , miscarried 3 weeks n 3 days ago. Fx for a rainbow :) last cycle we only bd two days before and on the day of O we used preseed. This time 3,2 and 1 day before i think i ovulated plus pressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->