3 DPO looking for a cycle buddy or support!

Welcome comotion89!

Of course you can join us! I am so sorry to hear about your MC. I have my FX for your rainbow baby as well! Good job bd'ing this time. I am right there with you, last cycle I think I completely missed my ovulation :dohh:, which is why I used a OPK this time. Still new at some of this. How do you like Preseed? I have heard good things about it, but regardless of whether it works or not it feels nice lol :blush: Lets hope this TWW goes by quickly! When are you planning on testing?

Haha it does feel quite nice, DH didnt like when i used the recommended 3-4 said it was too slippery , so only using 1-2 . Well im waitibg till the 9 and will be testing daily from then .

Welcome commotion! Wishing you lots of luck!

I was curious about preseed and didn't realize it was easily available (saw it at Target the other day). Was so tempted to buy it but I get crazy amounts of EWCM around O I didn't think it would be necessary. But if we don't conceive this cycle maybe I should try it! :haha: Pull out all the stops, March isn't far away! Lol

I use between 1-2 as well. And that is MORE than enough! MommyB lucky you on having all that EGWM! LOL... THAT is a sentence I never thought I would type. :haha:

I am testing starting on the 4th... 9DPO, I know myself I won't be able to hold out any longer than that! POAS is something to do at least during this awful TWW. :shrug:

So I KNOW it is terrible to symptom spot this early but... any symptoms ladies? (hehe):headspin:

OOO Also, is anyone considering sipping a bit of champagne tomorrow night?:wine: I called and asked my GYNO (the only person who knows we are TTC) and she said drinking in moderation during the TWW is fine. What do you ladies think? I know some people are dead set against it.

Also mommyb... italian.. he sounds so handsome! ;)

:rofl: Yup! There is lots! Haha!

I told myself no symptom spotting! But I'd love to hear yours! Haha

If hubby buys some champagne I'll have a sip. I never ever drink but I do love champagne! Lol. I definitely don't drink while pregnant that's for sure.

I think he's handsome! Lol. Something about European boys! :rofl: :rofl:

Agreed, I think I will have a few sips on NY Eve. I have been staying away from it otherwise. I DO enjoy wine a few times a week, so this has taken some adjusting in my routine lol :wine: I DEFINITELY will not be drinking during my pregnancy (fx crossed for this month!), not that I am judging anyone who does have an occasional glass. I am just too neurotic... I would be questioning every little wiggle if I did.

As far a symptoms... none yet. But last month I could swear my boobs looked bigger! :rofl:

Im in a 14 hour shift tomorrow and wont be drinking at all , well ive got sore breasts near my armpits but ive had that before , slighty sore nipples, closed cervix......yep definetly not symptom spotting lol :p

Oh I'm always by the book with my pregnancies. Why not right? It's not like you have to give things up forever! Just 9 months and however long you breast feed.

I don't even think DH will pick any bubbly up for tomorrow. Both our boys have the stomach flu and it's been very exhausting. I won't be surprised if we fall asleep before midnight! :rofl:

Our 6 year wedding anniversary is the end of January so we'll do some celebrating then. Alcohol free of course if I get my BFP next week ;)

Hi ladies - mind if I join? Anything to make this first TWW pass more quickly!! I am not temping or using OPKs (yet) so I believe I am ~3-5 dpo. AF due January 8-12. Too many ranges! Never have I been more jealous of those with very regular cycles! Anyway, planning to test on Jan. 10 or 11. This is my first post here as well - this TWW thing is tough :)

PS - any ideas for easy viewing of this forum on a smartphone? Can't really open it at work but it is so annoying to read everything on this tiny little screen :)

Welcome Ilikescience! lol Welcome to the TWW misery ;)

We are currently being bad (except mommyb, she is being good! :) ) and telling if we have any symptoms yet. Is this your first time TTC or do you already have kids?

I don't have any suggestions for the phone, maybe there is an app?? :shrug:

GL to you on this TTC journey and baby :dust:

First time (first cycle, in fact) TTC. Unfortunately I got what I think is the flu on or right after O-day - so I am not trusting my usual mittelschmerz pains, nor am I thinking about any other symptoms that might be related to pregnancy as I am still pretty stuffy and groggy :(

We DTD enough to cover the likely O-day and any early or late O (in sickness and in health, right ;), but I'm just wondering if getting this nasty, flulike sickness might mess with O, implantation, etc.

Thinking super positive thoughts though and I promise to symptom-spot with the best as soon as I feel better (FX-ed that will be tomorrow!). In the meantime I'll watch everyone else and think baby-dust thoughts for everyone here :)

So ladies this is may seem like a weird question, but how do I find my cervix? I see all these posts about your cervix high or low, open... etc. I have no idea where mine is lol! How do you know when you have found it? How do you know if it is "high" or "low" ??

Welcome ilikescience :)

Craigbaby you use your middle finger since it's the longest. Best if sitting on the toilet (easier to reach in my opinion). And just reach up, don't know how else to explain it. Lol. You should be able to feel if it's open or closed. If you can't reach it than you know the position is high and if you can, low. I only just started looking for it last cycle. Some people use it as a sign of pregnancy. If it's high and closed that is. I'm not going to track CP this cycle though. Doesn't mean much to me to be honest, and it's just one more thing to worry about. Lol

Thanks Mommyb! I just watched a Youtube video on it as well. I don't think I will be tracking my cp, its a little complicated (and invasive) for me. I worry about too many germs even with hand washing... which may be silly :shrug: :)

Hi ladies! I got a positive OPK the day before Christmas so I am between 3-5 dpo. Today I feel crampy, craving salt and spice, a bit nauseous, itchy boobs and very clumsy. We are on our third month to TTC number two. Our DD will be three in February, we intended to space 2.5 to 3 years apart but when the time came we weren't ready, I breastfed to over 2 and she is very clingy and needed more time to be an only IMO.

I AM SO ANGRY!!!!

My stepson's (we don't use the step, but it matters for the story) mother got him a cell phone for Christmas. HE IS 7 YEARS OLD!!! This cell phone is REALLY pissing me off. His mother and her family call a lot, at dinner, and my son answers like he is grown. It's disruptive of life. And the 8pm cut off time is bullshit!! That interviews with baths, homework and meal time. This is CRAZY. They didn't even ask my husband before they got the phone. My son is 7 years old. He should be outside playing, not inside on his instagram account follow music by bird man called " I don't give a fuck". I'm SO frustrated!! This is so in appropriate!!

Hi! I was wondering if I could join. This is my very first tww and it's about to kill me and I'm only on dpo 2 or possibly 3. It says I should start testing around January 11. Not really sure when af is due since I normally have irregular cycles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->