3 DPO looking for a cycle buddy or support!

Welcome April0628!

Please disregard my rant, I didn't have anywhere else to put those feelings so I posted them here. Grrr...

Anyway,I am happy to have you in our little group and wish you the best of luck on your TTC journey! Exciting things in all of our futures!! :)

Welcome April! :hi:

Craigbaby a 7 year old with a cell phone?? I'm 31 and don't even have a cell phone! :rofl: I can see how you are frustrated! Did the mom buy it so she can contact him without having to phone your house phone? I personally think that you should be able to have your own set of rules at your house and if no cell phones is one of them, then the mother should respect that. Good luck :hugs:

Craigbaby - that's definitely something that would cause a rant from me - good luck setting up some ground rules!

Back to symptom-spotting, I'm 4-6 days out and experiencing a VERY light pinching sensation in my right lower abdomen area. Wondering if this could be implantation (hoping it might)! I know this is a pointless game and I'll find out soon enough (or NOT soon enough - why is 10 days SO faraway sounding??). But I can't help it!

That's why I've quit symptom spotting! Lol. I swear I had all those pinching sensations the last failed cycles. I'm starting to think the TWW with no symptoms will be the winner for me! :haha:

I'm going to test a week from today. Feels like forever from now! Lol

I don't have any symptoms either... :shrug: If I really focus on it, I felt a bit of a random cramp yesterday, but that isn't abnormal for me. O pains.

Mommyb don't be disappointed in me... but I tested today lol. Only 5 DPO. I don't know why I did it! I just couldn't stop myself, even though I KNOW implantation can not have occurred yet, it was like a compulsive action. :(

I am going to test again on Sunday, which is 9DPO and still early, but I can't help it! I have these HPT's I ordered on Amazon that are supposed to be able to detect HCG at 10 miu. So I don't know if that will be a good thing or a bad thing when I test on 9DPO. If I get a BFN, I think I will really be out, since the tests are so sensitive. I think FRER are 25 miu???

I didn't get a faint on a 20mui test last cycle until 12dpo frer were neg then the next day faint on frer then bam bfp 14dpo posiive digital 16 and 17dpo then 18dpo

oh forgot to add I did a test at work!! (still here shh)negative lol of course it would be! oh but constipated as hell but I do have IBS

comotion89 That it TOO FUNNY!!! LMBO! :rofl: I feel much better now for also falling into the trap!

I also have IBS... it can be terrible. Last night I had such an upset stomach and then started burping acid, which caused me to start coughing, and then threw up acid... :growl mad:

I probably did it to myself though. I had a cup of decaf coffee yesterday, which is supposed to be not as bad, but I definitely paid for it.

How are you feeling otherwise? Any boob sensitivity/CM issues? I have creamy CM, but I always have that after O. I have boob sensitivity, but I also always have that after O. And I always have heartburn because of the IBS... So basically, no symptoms here :(

I have a random question for you ladies. My little guy is 7 years old but he gets scared at night quite a bit. Whenever he does he comes and climbs into bed with DH and I. However, he is a KICKER. This is on my mind because he climbed into bed with us last night and I woke up 3 or 4 times to him kicking me. I always let him stay because #1 he feels safe there in-between DH and me and #2 I remember what is what like to be afraid of the dark. Heck i still am if DH is out of town and am home alone!

But here is my question... if/when I get a BFP, I am worried about getting kicked in the night when he climbs into bed with us. I have gotten some pretty good kicks from him before, one in the back that had me sore for a day lol. Is it silly to worry about this? Could it harm the baby or am I just over thinking it? It is important to me to keep my future baby as safe as possible, but I also don't want my little guy to suffer. Thoughts??

So funny you girls tested! Only reason I'm holding out is because I only have a 2 pack of FRERS and they cost $18! :rofl: And $store tests leave me with evil evaps. So waiting it is! Plus the earliest I might test is 10 DPO and that's only if my temps looks good! Lol

Baby is cushioned quite well in the womb. When I was pregnant with ds1 I remember asking hubby for the tv remote and he threw it at me and I didn't catch it, intesad it bounced off my 8 month belly. When I was pregnant with ds2 I slipped on dog drool in the kitchen and fell (pretty badly). Baby was fine. They are cushioned really well. If he's going to sleep with you then you'll have to sleep with your back to him.

The FRER are expensive! Like Crazy expensive! I don't want to jinx it, because I have high hope you are getting a BFP this month, but if you don't go buy some on amazon! They are WAY cheaper and you can get quite a few! March is still a ways away it would be worth it!

Good to know on the cushion! I think I will just wait and see how I feel being preggers since it is my first time. I think all kinds of crazy thing in the TCC phase.. like will I ride in Hubby's car? He has a shock out that has been out for a month! LOL crazy stuff!

Tomorrow is 6DPO... earliest day to get implantation. I am kind of excited at the possibility. Trying to distract myself but it isn't working!!

Feel free to ask me anything pregnancy/baby related. Been through it twice! Lol

I will tell you I felt implantation with both my boys. I clearly remember an intense pinching sensation that made me say ouch! I wish I could remember the DPO it happened though. Lol

Did you know you were pregnant before you tested? Some women talk about "just knowing"

With my first no. But I did know he was a boy before the 20 week gender scan. With my second yes. Second week of the TWW I was so tired and it just wasn't my normal self. So I just kinda felt it. But I thought he was a girl and was completely surprised. Lol

Happy New Year! Did anyone have some champagne? I had a small champagne flute. DH bought strawberry champagne especially for me. Lol. It went to my head really quick because I never drink!!

Happy New Year!! Haha yes, I had a glass of wine AND a glass of champagne! :) Here is hoping we will all get BFP's and there won't be any drinking for us in 2015!

I had sparkling grape juice , had a bad head from working so just stayed up till 12:01 and went to bed :) I tested again today lucky my tests are only £1 ($1.56) I think I'm too eager to know! I should be looking forward to my bday in just over two weeks but I'm not! I'm getting old

Anymore testing happening? Not for me. The earliest I'll test is maybe Monday (10dpo) with my one last cheap test.

I did this morning. It was painful, because I think it had an evap on it. I don't feel like this is my month. I don't feel like it will ever be my month honestly. Not in a great place today. My boobs hurt, my CM has dried up and my back is killing me. I can't believe it but maybe AF is coming 10 days early because this is how I feel before she comes... Except boobs are way more painful, but it's way to early for that to be a preg sign, so I guess stress. :(

First off, you are so early!! Most women don't get a positive test until 12dpo so don't worry!

Secondly, can you post a pic? I've had my fair share of evaps so I know what they look like.

And lots of pregnancy symptoms mimic PMS symptoms. So it doesn't necessarily mean AF is on it's way. Stay positive girly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->