3 dpo wanna ss together

Think I am just bored lol so poas is keeping me occupied ha x

I'm probably 10-12 dpo. I'll keep testing but I just don't wanna get my hopes up so I'm not counting it

I see a line, even if it's faint an I just believe it's bfp! I didn't wanna get my hopes up but I have ha I reckon I am, just delaying doin the test me thinks ha x

Hahaha well good luck hope this is your month. all my test still negative and any signs I did have are gone. So I'd say it's not looking good.

Aaw but symptoms aren't always there for everyone. Ur not out yet until the witch comes. good luck xx

Well another morning I woke up to jump out of bed to go throw up. Test looks bfn

Oo dixie can you post a pic? Also what dpo are you now? Im 10dpo and my tesr looked pretty bfn this morning (thought a faint line but prob evap) but Im now getting sore bbs too. I had a couple of v
Sharp pains down there yesterday morning- could be implantation? ! When does the test start to show after implant? Was a bit disappointed this morn as I got a bfp at 10dpo with my daughter.

Well the test did end up with a line but it's so faint I'm calling it a evap. I think I was told it takes like 3 days after implanting to get a bfp. Not 100% sure on that lol

Well the test did end up with a line but it's so faint I'm calling it a evap. I think I was told it takes like 3 days after implanting to get a bfp. Not 100% sure on that lol

Implantation varies between 6 and 10 dpo. Anything before 6 dpo could be ectopic.

I had a small amount of spotting at 9 dpo and didn't test positive until after 2 days of spotting and 5 days of a full blown bleed that I assumed was AF. I'm 19 weeks pregnant now and ICs still don't give me a positive result, even after a handful of perfect scans! Xxx

Hmm so if I implanted on 9dpo then I may not get a bfp for another day or so. I did have an ib with my dd and I think it was about 8dpo or so. Really hope so!

Hmm so if I implanted on 9dpo then I may not get a bfp for another day or so. I did have an ib with my dd and I think it was about 8dpo or so. Really hope so!

What dpo are you? Some of the ladies on here get their BFPs 10 dpo so roughly 3-4 days after implantation at the earliest xx

Kirsty - I think I am 10dpo at the moment and have been testing since 8dpo. Saw a poss v.faint line on a FRER but just as likely to be an evap tbh. I am certainly feeling some sympooms though (occasional sore bbs to the side, creamy cm which is unusal for me, feel like im about to start period since 4dpo, occasional mild nausea if hungry...). Would be amazing as we only dtd (an oppsie) on ov day! Have decided to properly TTC if this cycle isnt bfp. :)

Well I'm officially out af showed up. Good luck ladies. I would love to hang around to see if y'all get bfps this month. Maybe we can all wait together again next month.

Aww sorry dixie :hug: I think the sickness can be pms or anxiety related too :-( please do hang around. I will be testing again tomorrow and going to buy more FRERs :p

Kirsty - I think I am 10dpo at the moment and have been testing since 8dpo. Saw a poss v.faint line on a FRER but just as likely to be an evap tbh. I am certainly feeling some sympooms though (occasional sore bbs to the side, creamy cm which is unusal for me, feel like im about to start period since 4dpo, occasional mild nausea if hungry...). Would be amazing as we only dtd (an oppsie) on ov day! Have decided to properly TTC if this cycle isnt bfp. :)

I had a heavy feeling that started at 4 dpo! I thought it was weird at the time because it was too early to be experiencing any symptoms but apparently not! The second the ewcm started, I knew I was pregnant. There was just tonnes and tonnes of the stuff starting at 5-6 dpo and I'd never had anything like that before xx

Well I'm officially out af showed up. Good luck ladies. I would love to hang around to see if y'all get bfps this month. Maybe we can all wait together again next month.

Aw, I'm sorry you're out! Hopefully you and your husband will have some better luck next cycle. We conceived on our first cycle and I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel like I'd been robbed of the TTC experience a little. So very grateful for our healthy little boy nonetheless! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->