3 faint bfps frer 9dpo

rubyboo

Reaction score
hey ladies can someone please give me some advice.. i bought a 3 pack of frer today... i used one after coming home and got the faintest bfp only to be seen if it was tilted. i took another one about an hour later and the same line appeared and the same with the 3rd. is it possible to get 3evaps or is it a bfp..:wacko:

Can you post a picture! Normally it's good to wait to retest later or the next day! How did you test

cant send a pic as of yet :( camera on phone cracked.. i took the strip out of each test and you could see the pink line one lighter than the other. so frustrating i jus wanna know now... im so impatient lol :)

Can you post a picture! Normally it's good to wait to retest later or the next day! How did you test

i tested at about 10 this mornin then at 2 and then again at3 lol im addicted to POAS :) xx

i tested at about 10 this mornin then at 2 and then again at3 lol im addicted to POAS :) xx

I can understand for I was a total poas addict :rofl: I hope this is it for you how many dpo are you

im 9dpo :o hoping this is my month... i try so hard to wait until aftet af is due to test but never can :) feeling achey all day and past few days have been feeling pinching sensation near my right hip.. im feeling hopefull xx

hey guys got my bfp this morning on clearblue digital wohoo xxx

Congrats lady!!! Post the picture :happydance: yay!! This is your time

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012