• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

just took dd to cinema for 1st time to watch brave she was really good bless her

how are you today?

Maria how was your app??

Afternoon ladies.

Appointment was ok. Glad that was just a stand in MW not my proper MW. Got my pregnancy health record here and all filled out. Urine sample and blood pressure was taken. Just got to wait for the scan letter in the post.

How are you two feeling?

yay for appointment going ok did she listen for a hb or say it was too early??

alright not felt sick so far today just been tiding the loft i was literally black head to toe when i got down dd said erm mum you need a bath
so all sparkley now plus got Matt clothes down and dug out the preg week by week book and baby name book

yay for appointment going ok did she listen for a hb or say it was too early??

alright not felt sick so far today just been tiding the loft i was literally black head to toe when i got down dd said erm mum you need a bath
so all sparkley now plus got Matt clothes down and dug out the preg week by week book and baby name book

She didn't mention the HB at all but I made hubby find my fetal monitor and I found the HB :happydance: Nice and fast.

I got a baby name book the other day with a mag but was crap. We found 2 girls name we like but a boys name is a no no. I don't like boys names.

we haven't even started on names hoping gettjngbtge book out will help prompt him along

im off out tonight ready to all sleep now though good job im working tomorrow far excuse not to drink and home early ha ha

we haven't even started on names hoping gettjngbtge book out will help prompt him along

im off out tonight ready to all sleep now though good job im working tomorrow far excuse not to drink and home early ha ha

I choose myself and hubby picks a name out he likes from the list I've made :haha:

we just hated everything the other person picked other than Isobelle neve even that he changed the spellings lol

we just hated everything the other person picked other than Isobelle neve even that he changed the spellings lol

I hate the names my husband picks. He pointed out a few boys names and they're awful! I just don't think men think about it properly. It has to suit them through childhood, adulthood and suit them when they're elderly. I think about names very seriously :haha:

hi girls ive been ok 2day...probs all the love of my muumy makin mr feel better haha

oh maria i didnt realise u had a monitor already? no point buyin 1 then hehe

hi girls ive been ok 2day...probs all the love of my muumy makin mr feel better haha

Yeah I have a monitor but it's one you strap around your belly and you use earphones. But I would prefer a doppler. The one I'm getting is only £20 and you get free gel and a free charger.

my mate cancelled problems with her ex
suits me though was feeling bit rough before and quite tired

Yeah I have a monitor but it's one you strap around your belly and you use earphones. But I would prefer a doppler. The one I'm getting is only £20 and you get free gel and a free charger.

oh i see lol i bet it was amazing to hear hb....im sooo getting 1 :haha: well my turn tuesday, i got all my records in post awhile back so all filled out an ready 4 mw, didnt go to my mums docs today as not been to bad but im defo guna sit mw down an tell her all about it maybe she can help :shrug: im just worried that im not keepin enough food down for bean :shrug: as even eatin little an often isnt stayin down :nope: x

oh i see lol i bet it was amazing to hear hb....im sooo getting 1 :haha: well my turn tuesday, i got all my records in post awhile back so all filled out an ready 4 mw, didnt go to my mums docs today as not been to bad but im defo guna sit mw down an tell her all about it maybe she can help :shrug: im just worried that im not keepin enough food down for bean :shrug: as even eatin little an often isnt stayin down :nope: x

The placenta hasn't even formed yet. So food at this time doesn't really matter. Just as long as you're keeping hydrated.

How are we both feeling today? I'm feeling stupidly tired today :sleep: Recieved the Davina DVD today so will be trying that out later.

Here's the 9 weeks bloat.

Attachments

• 9wks.jpg
    9wks.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 2
how is the dvd ???
cute bump im still fat and will be for a good while i think ha ha
scan date is 4th Oct yay

how is the dvd ???
cute bump im still fat and will be for a good while i think ha ha
scan date is 4th Oct yay

Didn't do it. Took a quick peep at it though. Looks good. I'll deffo be starting it Monday so I'll let you know if it's good or not.

Bump?! I class that as fat :haha:

Finally, a date to look forward too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"