3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

yeah only thing that i like at the mo

Morning
Slept bad last night tossing and turning lots hope i can convince DD to let me have a nap lol

Still drinking orange by the bucket load may have to slow down or baby (i really need a nic name) will turn out orange lol

Hope everyone is ok

Morning
Slept bad last night tossing and turning lots hope i can convince DD to let me have a nap lol

Still drinking orange by the bucket load may have to slow down or baby (i really need a nic name) will turn out orange lol

Hope everyone is ok

Would be if my house was safe and not a death trap thanks to the landlord.

Morning

Hope everyone is ok

Oh no whats happened?

Morning

Hope everyone is ok

Oh no whats happened?

My house is very old. Built in the late 1800's, early 1900's (can't remember which) and isn't modernised. So old, the gas pipes still poke out the wall. Before we moved in, the landlord put new furnishings in. My cooker is not safe, should never have been put in. The gas fire isn't safe. The hot water taps are fucked. I can't let my daughter into the garden otherwise she'll break her neck (there was a pond in the garden but landlord filled it in and not very well for that matter). We plan on buying the house at the end of the year. And plan on modernising it! I love this house. It's 5 mins walk from Elissa's school she'll be starting in Sept. It's 5 mins walk from the business we own.

Just so much trouble!

How's your bathroom coming along?

Sounds like my house when we bought it !
We have a terrace 1900s ish we have done everything to it when we moved in heating windows electrics we were lucky though BIL is a plumber

Bath is in just not attached to water lol thats getting done today i hope dad is doing it so cant push too much lol think shower will also be in today
Then need to knock out an old chimney thats in the corner (blocked off so just a square taken out of the room) then get BIL to put the sink and toilet in but i want them on opposite sides to what they are on now not that im awkward or anything ha ha

Sounds like my house when we bought it !
We have a terrace 1900s ish we have done everything to it when we moved in heating windows electrics we were lucky though BIL is a plumber

Bath is in just not attached to water lol thats getting done today i hope dad is doing it so cant push too much lol think shower will also be in today
Then need to knock out an old chimney thats in the corner (blocked off so just a square taken out of the room) then get BIL to put the sink and toilet in but i want them on opposite sides to what they are on now not that im awkward or anything ha ha

We only went for this house cause we were desperate and didn't have long to find somewhere. But as things do, the house grew on us and we don't want to move.

I see you did another test :haha:

i wanted to do one for ages i never did one that wasnt lines before lol very exciting and didnt take long to come up at all good job really was 3 am ha ha

i wanted to do one for ages i never did one that wasnt lines before lol very exciting and didnt take long to come up at all good job really was 3 am ha ha

That all your tests gone now?

I will be ordering my doppler either today or tomorrow hopefully!

I ordered that Davina DVD. Should be here tomorrow!

im trying to space them out lol

i think i will look into the davina dvd already planning my swimming once DD starts nursery on 5th sept :)
which doppler are you gettin, last time i borrowed my friends who was also preg and found hb about 8 weeks but dont know if i want to spend money on one to stress if i cant find it

im trying to space them out lol

i think i will look into the davina dvd already planning my swimming once DD starts nursery on 5th sept :)
which doppler are you gettin, last time i borrowed my friends who was also preg and found hb about 8 weeks but dont know if i want to spend money on one to stress if i cant find it

It's called LoveBaby.. Or something like that. It's not that exspensive otherwise hubby wouldn't buy it :haha:

will you be finding out the gender? got any names on a short list yet?

If you want to have a look, do you want me to post the link for you? It's off Ebay and the seller has loads.

Yes we're going to find out the gender. Are you?

Nope, no names. As you saw by my email address, I have a rather stupid last name so we have to decide real careful. You thought of any names?

im not sure if i do find out i doubt want anyone to know but hubby is rubbish at keeping secrets its amazing how he just lets things slip without realising ha ha
not got a clue about names i decided its a boy ?!?! and we never had a boys name last time couldn't agree so not even got a clue and the only girls name we had we used so totally clueless

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->